Telling Oppa- Part 2

Oppa?!

 Siwon's POV

Well I don't know what I was expecting him to do. Hug me and say congratulations? Nope, I had a feeling this would happen. I looked over at Minji who was just standing near the door looking out. I placed sufficient money for the food and a tip on the table and took Minji's hand and we went out. I drove out to the Han River and we sat in silence for a long time.

"What are we going to do now?" Minji broke the silence.

"I am not leaving you. We will raise the baby together."

"What about your parents? Shouldn't we tell them?"

"I'll tell them soon. But I don't know what to do about Kangin Hyung."

"He has to accept it one day eventually. I think he just needs some time."

"Well let's go home for now."

We went home and the house was quiet. I guess everyone was out. Minji went to her room and I just sat in the living room waiting for the others.

Minji's POV

I was in my room just thinking about the whole day when my phone rang. It was Sehyun.

"Hi Sehyun-ah"

"Hey what's up? I haven't heard from you in a while."

"Oh a lot actually."

"Want to meet up tomorrow? I am in Seoul."

"Ok. Just text me where you want to meet."

We talked for a while and I went to wash up and sleep.

Next day

"Minji!" I spotted Sehyun waving at me.

"Hey! Nice cafe."

"Yah, my friend recommended this place. Do want to order anything?"

"Mmm maybe a juice or something."

"Ok I'll be back."

As he went to the counter I thought of how to tell him about the baby.

"Here," he said placing the cup in front of me, "Want to tell me what's going on?"

"Well," I lowered my voice just in case anybody heard, "Well I'm pregnant."

Cough cough cough "What?! How!" I just gave him a minute to calm down and then told him everything. "Well what are you going to do?"

"He said we will raise the baby together but as for Kangin Hyung, I don't know."

"Well, I'll try to talk to him."

"Really? Thank you," I was honestly happy that he said that. Sehyun was one person Kangin Hyung liked and I hoped it would help. "Well enough about me. What's going on with you and Amber?" Oh did I forget to mention that at the concert they exchanged phone numbers and now they're in contact with each other.

Sehyun's POV

"We are fine. We meet up rarely but I understand."

"Oooo so when is your next date?" she asked.

"Maybe tomorrow. But that's not  why you called me here."

"Well there is nothing more. I told you everything."

True I guess. "Well if anything happens don't hesitate to call me."

"Yes Sir!" she mock saluted.

We left that cafe and headed put to the mall. I had called Minji so I could get some help shopping for a gift for Amber and I just so happened to learn some more news. "This?" I snapped out of my thoughts to see Minji holding up some lingerie. I could feel my cheeks turn red.

"Yah!"

"Hahaha! You're so cute. Your face is so red hahaha!" Minji kept laughing and put it back. I dragged her away from the store and into a store that sold hats. I picked out Amber's gift and we headed home. I parked at the side of the road and looked toward the drive way to see Kangin Hyung standing there watering the grass. Well I guess I could talk to him now.

"Hyung!" I got off and waved to him. Minji just glumly said bye and walked into the house after acknowledging her brother.

Minji's POV

"Minji!" Ryeowook Oppa called out to me.

"Hey Oppa," I slumped into a seat at the dining table.

"What's wrong?" he placed a couple of cookies with a glass of milk in front of me.

"Nothing. These cookies are good!"

"Sungmin Hyung made them."

"Mmmmm. Don't you have any schedules today?"

"Nope. I'm at home all day. Do you want to go out later in the evening? Like to walk or something?"

"I'll see. I'm going to go wash up and come back."

I went to my room, washed up and went back down to see Oppa sitting on the sofa. I guess he heard me come down stairs since he looked up at me. "Come here Minji." I walked over and stood in front of him. "Sit down," I sat next to him. "How far along are you?"

"About two and a half months."

"Two and a half...Well Minji I hope you realize that you need to be more responsible with what you do. As for announcing your relationship with Siwon I will have to talk to Lee Soo Man-sshi."

"Neh Oppa. I'm sorry for misusing your trust."

He hugged me and I hugged him back and I felt tears slip out. He pulled back and wiped my eyes while giving me a small smile. "Well you better eat properly and take care of yourself. I want a healthy nephew to play soccer with."

I giggled, "Oppa how do you know if it's going to be a boy?"

"Cause I just do. Now what does my nephew want to eat?"

"Mmmmm, kimchi bokkumbap!"

"Kimchi bokkumbap it is."

As I waited for Oppa to cook I smiled thinking how he had accepted the baby. Now the only hurdle left was Lee Soo Man-sshi.