Drunk Confession

Oppa?!

Kangin's POV

It has almost been a year since Minji had come over to stay in Korea and almost 8 months since Siwon and Minji had started dating. The two of them seem to have become much closer than I thought they would.

I had a feeling that something big was going to happen but I still don't know what it is. Whatever was going to happen was going to be big and affect us all. I just know it.

Siwon's POV

"I have known you for only a short while but I really love you. Your smile when you see me coming towards you. Your face when concentrating on that book of yours. Your tears while watching dramas. Your reassuring hugs and hand squeezes. I could say so much more but one thing I must say. Will you marry me?" I held out the box toward her waiting eagerly for her reply. She nodded and I slipped the ring onto her finger.

"And cut!" the director yelled. I got off my knee and went to grab a bottle of water. I was filming a drama and I was tired enough to fall asleep standing. "Good job everyone!" The drama had come to an end and we decided to go out for drinks.

Minji's POV

"Oh Siwon?"

"Can you come and get Siwon at xxx bar at  Myondong. Call me when you get here," he said before putting the phone down.

How come who ever was on the line didn't even say who they were. I got my bag and got a taxi to head over there.

I  got over there and started looking around the place hoping I would spot the Siwon. In the corner I saw someone that looked like Siwon Oppa from the back. I went over and sure enough it was him but he was red in the face and looked pretty drunk.

"Oh Minji-ah!" Siwon Oppa said putting his hand up and grinning stupidly.  I looked across the table to see a familiar face, Kim Joo Won. I bowed to him.

"He said to call you and not the other guys. The others left but I waited with him," he said giving a small smile, "Who are you by the way?"

"I'm..."

"She's my girl friend!" Siwon slurred. He put his harm over my shoulder me and pulled me close but the smell of alcohol was so strong I pushed him away.

"Thank you for staying with him," I said then gathered Siwon Oppa's jacket  and somehow stuffed his hands into the sleeves. I got him out and made him stand near the light pole so I could get my phone out and call for a taxi. I finally found it and looked up to find Siwon Oppa no where to be seen. I looked around more and saw him far ahead swaying and walking. I ran after him and caught his arm, "Oppa!" he just smiled and put his arm across my shoulder. So many people were around and a few of them were pointing towards us. 

"Isn't that Choi Siwon from Super Junior?" I heard someone say.

"Who's that girl with him?" I heard another say. 

I covered my face and started to pull Siwon's hand. 

"Everyone! I am Choi Siwon and this is my girlfriend Minji! I love her and I want her to marry me!" he yelled out.

I felt my mouth drop open. I covered my face and pulled him to the side f the road where thankfully there was a empty cab. I told the driver the address to the Super Junior dorm and we finally reached there. I pulled him up to the door which was opened by Hankyung  Oppa.

"Minji-ah?" I silently gave him Siwon Oppa and went inside.