Forgiving

Oppa?!

Sehyun's POV

"Ah! It is Asia's most famous, well-known group," here he gave a pause before continuing, "Super Junior! All 15 of them!"

When I heard this I turned to look at Minji. She had told me she was related to one of the boys and she was the one that was caught in the scandal with one of them. I couldn't keep all the names straight so I rather not name them. Well back to Minji.

Her eyes were so big I was surprised that they could even open that wide.   "Ssir did you say S..s..super Jun..nior?" she asked. 

"Yes? Is there a problem?"

"N..noo," she replied. 

"Well that's it. Make sure that the children behave during the assembly and are in complete uniform. Now get ready for your classes," with that the principle left. Minji was still in her chair stating into space so I nudged her. She looked at me and shook her head slightly.

"Meet me after school at the ramyun shop in front of our apartment." 

"Ok" 

The rest of the day went fairly quickly and with high spirits among the children since they knew Super Junior was coming. I went to the ramyun shop and Minji hadn't arrived yet. So I sat down and ordered something for the two of us. 

"Oppa, I can't just not go that irresponsible," Minji said as she was coming in through the door, "What do you mean I... I'll talk to you later. Yes, love you too," she ended the call and sat down with a big sigh. 

"Well, how was your day?" I asked. I just couldn't bombard her her with what she was going to do.

 "Fine I guess. The kids are excited with the band coming and all. Honestly Sehyun, I don't want to be there. I could just hide among the kids during the assembly but the principle wants both of us to greet them since we are the younger teachers here and also the new ones. Also since I am the only teacher with a spare and you have to go to class right after, at that time I should show them to the room which they will be using.  Well this is new to me. I hadn't heard about this. 

"Well what if you took a day off?...Thank you!" our food had arrived. 

"I asked the principle but he said no and I should be there bright and early with you," she took her chopsticks and stuffed . 

"What are you going to say to them? I mean they are all going to see you right off the bat." "I don't know!!!" she whined, "I'm just going to have to wait and see."

Kangin's POV

AARRGGGHH!!! Trust the place that we are going to visit in Jeju to be Minji's school. I had asked Minji if she could somehow skip the assembly but she said she had been given specific duties for that day that she couldn't avoid.  The guys were all happy that we were heading off to Jeju and were busy packing. We would be leaving tomorrow night and then going straight to the school once we landed. Leeteuk was busy preparing his MC notes along with Eunhyuk.  Should I tell the boys? Should I just let whatever happen happen? I mean suddenly there could be a change in events right?