Ottokae?!

Oppa?!

Minji’s POV
A couple of days had passed and I was finally used to the time difference and I was also able to talk to all of them comfortably.
The house was quiet since everybody had left for their schedules.  I finished cleaning the room and was walking by the other rooms when I noticed that all the beds were messy. I hope they don’t mind me cleaning their rooms. After I had done the rooms I went to the living room and started to clean up. There were papers strewn all over the place. I collected then into a pile and sifted through them. Most of them were the schedules of the different members. I piled them up and left them on the bookshelf to deal with later. The time difference was catching up with me, so I went to my bed and fell asleep.

Kangin’s POV

“Minji-ah!” We had finally finished our schedules and I came home. The house was quiet and as I walked past the living room I noticed that it was cleaned. The door to her room was open slightly and I peeked in and saw her on the bed asleep while cuddling her new plush toys. I smiled and shut the door quietly.

“Where’s Minji?” Sungmin asked.

“Sleeping”

“Do you want to eat anything Hyung?”

“No, I’m fine thanks”

Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Eunhyuk went to the kitchen and started to talk. I went to my room and noticed that it was all cleaned up. I guess Minji was bored enough to clean. I sat down on the bed and pulled out one of my albums. It had pictures of both Minji and I when we were little. Our parents had died when Minji was three. I always made sure to protect her. In one of the pictures both of us were on merry-go-round. Both of us had argued who would get the white horse and at the end we both ended up sitting on it together.

“Kangin, time to go.” I looked up and saw Manager Hyung standing at the door.

“Go where?”

“You have a schedule is Heechul, Hankyung Eunhyuk, and Leetuk for Star Golden Bell, remember?”

“Right, be right there.” I slipped the album back into the place and then wrote a note for Minji and left it in her room next to her pillow.

Siwon’s POV

“I’m home!”

“Living room!” I followed the voice and saw everybody sitting in the room watching a drama. It was weird that everybody was gathered together. Well, almost everybody. The older group was not here including Eunhyuk.

“Sungmin Oppa can you come here!” I heard Minji’s voice coming from the kitchen.

“What’s going on?” I asked Donghae.

“Minji is putting all our schedules together. You’re next I think. She’s doing it alphabetically. Here.” He stuffed a piece of paper into my hand which was my schedule that I had been looking for all over the place.

“Oh, but how come all of you are together?”

“Minji wants all of us to eat together. Ever since she woke up from her nap she’s been cooking. Only Sungmin and Ryeowook were allowed to come in and help.”

I just nodded and slumped further into the chair. “What’s wrong hyung?” it was our mangnae.

“Nothing, Kyu, nothing.”

Actually everything was wrong. I had gone for the blind date that my mom had set up for me and I hated it. The girl was always starring at herself in the mirror. When she had set her mirror aside she was busy texting. I had made up a stupid excuse and left. When I went home and told my mom she said that she’ll just find another girl. When I had asked her to stop she said that the only time she would stop was if I found a girl. Where was I supposed to find a girl before the next blind date?

“Siwon Oppa?” I heard my name and snapped into reality. I looked at Donghae Hyung who was pointing to the kitchen. I turned and saw Minji standing there with a bunch of markers in her hand. I got up and followed her into the kitchen. She had a white board on the wall and all the members names were written on it. Since when did we have a white board? “Can you read me your schedule?” I started to read the schedule out and watched as she filled in the slots. “Ok you’re done. Can you call in Kibum?”

“Sure”

I told Kibum and he went inside. The members were talking about the schedule for tomorrow and some were saying how they really needed a break. I joined in the conversation at some points but kept quiet most of the time.

Minji’s POV

I had finished filling out the schedule on the board and the times were crazy. Everyone had to be up by seven in the morning and their schedules finished at about twelve the next day. I am so going to talk to their manager. I go back to the kitchen and warm up the food and set the table. “Guys, dinner is ready.”

I was going to make some Korean food for everybody but instead I ended up making some spaghetti. I sat at the side and watched as everybody ate. Eunhyuk was gobbling down food while Yesung was playing around with his turtle that he had bought to the table. Who the heck brings their turtle to the table? Then again, it’s Yesung Oppa. Everybody was busy eating and talking but I noticed Siwon Oppa was quiet. On the TV shows that I had seen, he was always talking or laughing but today he was silent. Instead of his usual happy face he was frowning and thinking hard. He didn’t even notice when Kibum stole a meat ball off his plate. The others didn’t seem to notice and soon they had left their plates and gone off to do whatever they were doing. Siwon was still at the table frowning and twisting his fork in the spaghetti.

“Oppa, are you ok?”

“Huh?” I pointed down to his food which was exactly the same as I had served it minus all the meatballs that had gone missing. “Sorry, there are a lot of things on my mind.”

I just nodded my head and got myself a plate and dished out some of the spaghetti. I kept my eyes averted but it was hard to do. I mean, come on! A girl that had a crush on a guy who has never seen her before was finally sitting in front of him. My friend and I had always teased each other when we were in high school about what we would do when we met the person we liked. We both agreed that I would be shy and unable to speak which was exactly what was going on right now. I sighed and stuffed some food in my mouth.

“Thanks for the food.” I looked up and saw that Siwon had eaten his food and was walking over to the sink. He washed his plate and then walked out into the living room. I finished my dinner and started on the dishes.

 

Leetuk’s POV

“Siwon-ah!”

“Ne, Hyung?”

“Come to my room I need to talk to you.” I lead the way to my bedroom and when he came inside I closed the door. “Want to tell me what’s bothering you?”

“Ne?”

“Don’t pretend? You’ve been acting funny for the past two months. You would say that you were going to meet up with your mom and then you would come back and be all moody. What’s going on?”

“Omma keeps sending me on blind dates and I don’t really want to get married at the moment. Today she said that if I don’t choose a girl in the next month she’ll just choose for me.”

“Is that it?”

“Ya”

“So you want to find a girl so you can say that she is your girlfriend and then she will stop bugging you, correct?”

“Ya”

“Why don’t you ask Minji?”

“Minji? I don’t even now her yet.”

“Exactly. It’s easier to make up a story to tell your mom since she doesn’t know you.”

“Huh?”

“Just go ask her.”

“Fine.” 

Minji’s POV

“Minji?” I turned around and saw Siwon standing behind me.

“Yes?”

“I have a favor to ask.""" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOHOHO cliff hanger

What do you think Minji will say. sorry if the chap was boring. i think i was having a blah day >///<