I'm Back

Oppa?!

 

                                       116.jpg

 

 

 

Siwon's POV

We all had gone out with Minji the night before and now us guys were heading back to Seoul. We had asked Minji if she would come back with us but she said she had fallen in love with Jeju and we could come visit her there. We all had agreed and I for sure will be going back.

Minji's POV

The boys had left today morning and it was back to school for me. Sehyun and I were walking to school and for once the two of us were not in a rush.

"Did they leave?" he asked me.

"Yah, they're probably at the airport right now," I replied.

"Did Kangin Hyung say when they will be coming back?"

"Nope," I laughed. All the boys had come over yesterday and they had bonded very quickly. They had promised Sehyun a VIP ticket for a F(X) concert, since he was in love with them. Well, more or less in love with Amber. Kangin Oppa of course told him to watch out for me, "But he said that you can come over with me next week for the SM Concert," I said grinning.

"Yes!" he jumped up and yelled. The students walking around us gave us a weird look but Sehyun was in his own world. He was half skipping which was quite amusing. I twirled my finger near my head, the crazy sign, and the students giggled.

"I love you Minji-ah!" he said and kissed my cheek. I heard some if the students gasp and then whisper. I smacked Sehyun's back and continued to walk.

Next week

"OH MY GOODNESSSS!!!" Sehyun said in a shout whisper.

We were following SUJU's manager Hyung backstage to meet the Oppas. It was Sehyun's first time back stage and he was so excited.

"Hey Min!"

"Noona!"

It was Key Oppa and Taemin.  I couldn't help but hug them back. I had missed them so much.

"Who's this?" Key Oppa asked pointing at Sehyun.

"Oppa this is Sehyun. Sehyun this is Key Oppa."

"Hello," Sehyun said bowing.

"Hi!" Key said.

"Are you back for good? Kyuhyun Hyung told us everything," Taemin said.

"No, I'm just back for the concert. Sehyun and I teach in Jeju."

"Boo!" someone screamed as they jumped on Sehyun from the back. I turned around to see Amber Eonnie. I started laughing hard because for sure she didn't know it was Sehyun.

"Eonnie do you even know who that is?" I asked her while giggling.

"Henry of course!" she said.

Sehyun and Amber faced each other and their expressions were priceless. Key, Taemin and I on the other hand burst out laughing.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!" Amber said bowing.

"I...it's ok," Sehyun was stuttering and was bright red.

"Don't worry, Sehyun here is a big F(X) fan. I'm sure he is soaring through the clouds right now," I said laughing.

"Oh!" Amber said. I looked at her closely and noticed her cheeks flushed pink.

"Hey guys!" I felt someone hug me from behind.  I turned to see Eunhyuk Oppa giving me his gummy smile.

"Minji!" Donghae came barreling down the hall and crashed into me. I stumbled forward but thankfully Taemin stopped me from falling flat on my face.

"Minji!" as I heard the voice turned and fast walked toward him. "I missed you!" with that Siwon kissed me. It hadn't even been more than two weeks and a I already missed him a lot. We both kind of got lost in the kiss until we heard some one clear their throat.

Siwon's POV

I had missed her so much even though I had seen her just two weeks ago. I wanted to give her a welcome home kiss but I was just, what shall I say, drawn to her? Her lips were soft and welcoming and I couldn't get enough. Instead of being stiff like how she used to be when I kissed her, she now replied. I wrapped my arms around her waist and I felt her arms wrap around my neck.

"Ahem!"

Minji pulled out of the kiss and unwrapped her hands that were around my neck but I kept my hands around her waist. "Hyung! Minji!"  Ryeowook said.

Trust my dongsaengs to ruin the moment. "Yes?" I asked.

"Leeteuk Hyung says it's almost time for the concert to start let's go! You guys too," Ryeowook said motioning to Key, Taemin and Amber.

"Coming," the other three ran after Ryeowook and only Sehyun, Miniji and I remained. "Wait for me in our waiting room when the concert is done," with one last kiss on the cheek and a shout of luck from Minji and Sehyun I ran down the hall to catch up with the others.

The concert had ended and we were all still hyped and excited. The crowd was amazing and really cheered us up. Of course we were a bit tired and I couldn't wait to get home.

"Good job everyone!" we all said as we went Ito our respective changing rooms. Thanks to all our 15 members and coordi noonas the room was crowded. I looked and spotted Minji talking to one of the noonas while Sehyun awkwardly stood next to her.

"Minj!" I gave her a hug from behind expecting her to cuddle but instead she pried her hand away from her waist.

"You stink!" she said wrinkling up her nose.

 I laughed, "Well of course I stink. I was working hard up there. How did I do?"

"Good. But can you not always take your shirt off. It's kind of..." she trailed off.

"It gets boring right? Or is it too much for the younger audience?" Shindong asked.

"Kind of both," Sehyun said. I guess I glared at him cause he kind of ducked back.

"Don't mind him," Kibum said giving Sehyun a pat on the back.

"Today treats on me. Let's go celebrate!" Heehul Hyung said.

A chorus of "Yes!" and "Assa!" followed.