Hae Oppa~Ottokae?

Oppa?!

 420780_512437088767506_93449061_n.jpg  

Kyuhyun's POV

"And then we can stop by the grocery store. Ryeowook sent me a ginormous shopping list. And then we can...Minji! Kyuhyun !"  Donghae exclaimed. I turned around saw Minji in Donghae's arms.

I raced around to the other side and opened the door and helped him get Minji inside. "Quickly go to the hospital!" Donghae yelled. He was sitting at the back with Minji.

"Spray some water on her Hyung!" I tossed him a water bottle to him and drove as fast as I could and thankfully all the lights were green and we weren't far from the hospital.

"I'll go inside with her. You park and call the others," when we arrived at the hospital; I carried Minji and ran in. "Nurse! Help me!" I yelled as the nurses came rushing forward.

"Oh my it's Donghae!" one of the nurses exclaimed.

"Concentrate!" a doctor reprimanded her. "What happened?"

"She just fainted. It's been about 10 minutes and she hasn't woken up yet."

"Ok. Follow me," they pushed her down the hall and into an examination room. I was told to wait outside and fill in some paper work.

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun was running down the hall. "Where is she? Is she ok?"

"They took her in. Did you call the others?"

"Yah, they are going to be here soon. Should I go wait out front?"

"Yah" I said.

He left and in a few minutes the doctor came out. "Are you the patient's guardian?"

"Yes. What's wrong doctor?"

The doctor laughed and patted my shoulder, "Well son, I think you might want to go in and ask her yourself."

"Thank you sir!" I bowed and went in to see Minji looking out the window.  "Minji-ah?"

"Oppa," her eyes. She looked so lost.

"Minji-ah, what's wrong?"

"Oppa. I'm...I'm..."

"You're what?"

"I'm pregnant."

I didn't say anything. My mind was spinning with different thoughts. I finally spoke, "Are you going to tell Siwon?"

"I have to. But not yet."

"But he has to know he is..."

"Minji!" Kangin Hyung tore into the room and came to Minji's side. He was followed by the others. I moved to a side as some of the others walked in. Siwon wasn't here.

"I'm fine Oppa. I just need to rest. I think all the moving and flying tired me out."

"Yes, yes. You must rest. Did the doctor say you can leave?"

"Yes, Oppa. When I just need to get my results. But you all have to leave when the nurse comes in," she looked at all the guys.

"Donghae-ah," Kangin Hyung turned to me.

"Yes Hyung"

"Thank you. Kyuhyunnie too," he gave us a shoulder hug. The nurse came in and all of us left.

The girl I love is now pregnant with my brothers baby. I had to giver her up for sure now.

"Hae Oppa," Minji was standing in front of me waving her hand.

"Huh?"

"I said let's go."

"Ohhh," I put on a smile for her and we left.

__________________

I am so sorry for not updating for so long *bows repeatedly*

Third year uni is busy but i do keep trying to write but I just forget to update here. So thank you to all my readers that have stayed with me and Welcome to all my new readers and subscribers.

Comments are much appreciated since they encourage me to keep writing :)

감사합니다