Baby room

Oppa?!

Kangin's POV

"Omma, Appa, I'm here. I didn't bring Minji with me this time. I will take care of her so both of you watch over me. I have to go now but I will come back soon. Hopefully the babies will be able to come by then. Bye Omma and Appa." I bowed to them and went to my car. 

Minji had wanted to come and visit but I refused and told her to rest since after her last doctor's visit he had told her that her pressure was borderline. This of course had sent me into protective older brother mode, though I think I went over board by making her stay on the bed all the time.   Gone was the little girl with pigtails who chased after me and begged to sleep with her brother. From a little girl to a mom, my sister sure was growing up fast. 

Ring ring

"Hello?"

"Oppa! Jonghyun Oppa keeps singing to the babies.  Can you tell him to shut up. My head hurts! And Minho is trying to teach them to rap!"

I couldn't help but chuckle.  One thing certainly didn't change. She sometimes needed her big brother. "I'll be there soon Miniji".

Donghae's  POV

"Sir your wife needs much more rest. Make sure she takes her iron pills and vitamins." The nurse gave me a prescription paper and walked off just as Minji came out of the room rubbing her belly. 

"Are you ok?" I asked her. 

"Yah I am fine. Just that the babies are starting to become more active. One of them loves I kick and keep me awake at night."

"Maybe one of then will be a soccer player. They can learn from me," I said laughing. 

"Minji!" I turned to see Siwon running down the hall. 

"Oh? Oppa!" Minji said as he came closer, "What are you doing here? Didn't you have filming?"

"It finished. So I came quickly. Did you finish the appointment?" he asked.

I was starting to feel like a third wheel here.  "Hey, since Siwon is here I am gonna leave," I said. 

"Ahh thank you Hae-ah," Siwon said while Minji nodded. 

"Guess I can go work on my new song."

Siwon's POV

I quickly finished my filming and rushed to the hospital in hopes of attending MInji's appointment. But when I got there I spotted her and Donghae getting ready to leave. I honestly couldn't thank Donghae enough for all his care towards Minji and the babies. 

"Can we get some food on the way?" I was pulled out of my own thoughts when Minji talked. 

"Ok. And I don't have to go for filming till next week, so let's go to to our house."

"Ok. It's been so long since we have been home together. Actually let's go home and I will cook you something. Better to eat home made food." I glanced over to Minji who had her thinking face on. "Grocery store, here we come!" exclaimed as she pointed forward. 

"Hahaha" it felt good to be with Minii again. 

Next day

Minji had gone out for a walk while I was staring at the room I was in.

The room was supposed to turn into the nursery for the babies. The babies would spend the first couple of months with us in our room and then we would put them into their nursery. For now all the presents were all stacked inside and I had taken it upon myself to fix everything up. I pushed everything to one wall and got the wallpaper that Minji and I had picked out. 

"Hwaiting!" I told myself and got to work. 

2 hours later

"Aish!" The wallpaper kept falling on my head as I tried to stick the bottom. I was sure the top was stuck when I moved to the bottom part. I was not the perfect guy that they depicted me to be on TV. 

"Donghae-ah, it's Siwon," yup I called Hae.  

"Yah?"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing much. I just finished recording with Eunhyuk."

"Come and help me with the wallpaper."

"Wallpaper?"

"The nursery." 

"Ah. I will be there soon." 

I looked at the mess that I made and groaned. Thankfully I had put newspaper on the floor. In about twenty minutes the door bell rang and I opened the door to find Donghae and Eunhyuk smiling. After a little bit of chit chat and and a cup of juice the three of us started to do the wall papering. 

Minji's POV

My walk ended up being longer than I anticipated since I got distracted by the food vendors. I couldn't just pass the hoddeuk stand without buying some.

img_0523.jpg?w=700&h=700

 

 

After grabbing some things from the convenience store I went home. 

 There were a pair of shoes that I didn't recognize.

"Oppa?" I heard bickering coming from the room. I opened the door and "Oppas! What did you guys do?!!!"

The room floor had a lot of wallpaper paste on it and the two boys probably had just half that amount of themselves. At least one half of the wall was done. I didn't even dare step on the floor since I would get paste on my slippers. 

"Oh Minji-ah," Siwon Oppa smiled, "We were putting up the wallpaper."

"Wallpaper on the wall or are you planning on pasting it on the floor?" I asked them. 

The three them gave me a awkward grin. "Don't worry. We will have the wallpaper done by tonight."

"I sure hope so." I left the room hoping it wasn't going to be a disaster when I went back in. 

Three hours later Siwon Oppa poked his head into the kitchen where I was making some dinner. "Come look at the room. It is done."

"You finished it so fast?" I mean they had only done half the wall when I went in before. 

"Yah we got the hang of it so we finished."

Cute Baby Room With Winnie The Pooh Themed Wallpaper And Cute Wooden Baby Crib : Cute and Adorable Winnie The Pooh Decoration for Baby and Kid Bedroom With All Cheerful and Colorful Wall Design and Furniture