Day with Shinee

Oppa?!

Swion's POV

Damn it! I'm late. I forgot to set the alarm and no body cared to wake me up. I quickly brusheede and raced downstairs just in time to see Minji walk out teh front door.

"Good morning Siwon-ah!" Sungmin Hyung said as he handed me a cup of coffee.

" 'Morning! Where did Minji go?" I asked.

"Oh,SHINee invited her on a day out," Hankyung said.

"Oh, did she say when she was coming back?"

"Yah! Is she your wife or something. I'll be concerned with when she gets back and other things you just take care of the dating," Kangin hyun said grufly.

"Really Hyung! You're letting me date her?" I said looking surpirsed at Kangin Hyung.

"Neh neh. I already told Minji but if anything goes wrong the two of you will stop immediately understood?"

"Neh Hyung," I put my cup down and gave Kangin Hyung a big hug from the back.

"Yah! Yah! I'm not a skinship person! Yah!" he said while hitting my hands that were around his neck.

"Why are we all hugging? I want to hug too!" Donghae said as he came into the kitchen. He tackled me from the back so I turned and gave him a bear crushing hug.

"Si..si..Siwon-ah... can't...breath" he gasped out.

"Opps sorry," i smiled and let go.

Today's going to be a great day. I can just feel it.

Minji's POV

"Annyong Noona!" Taemin said as I got into the van.

"Annyong Taemin. Annyonghasaeyo Oppas," I greeted them.

"Annyong Minji," everyone replied.

"Wah, you can never tell that Kagin Hyung had a sister," Jonghyun Oppa said.

"Why?" I asked.

"He's just... I don't know you just can't tell," he replied.

"I think I know what you mean," I said smiling, "So where are we going?"

"Some where fun don't worry. SHINee is all about fun,"

Later that night

"Achoo!" I sneezed loudly coming out of the bathroom.

I had gone to a water park with SHINee but I didn't have a hairdryer so on the way back i was freezing cold. Lucky guys didn't have trouble drying thier hair.

"Make sure you drink something hot!" Hankyung Oppa said as he went to his room.

"Neh!"

I went to the kitchen to make some tea when I saw Siwon topless, wearing sweats and drinking something. Normally I wouldn't be fazed by it but since we were dating I felt my cheeks go red.

"Hey!" he said, "You want something?"

"S.ss.ss...ome tea. I think I may be coming down with a cold."

"Let me make some for you," I sat down on the chair and watched him make some tea for me. "Here." I took the cup gratefully and drank.

"How was ur SHINee day?

"It was fine. I am never going to try to when anything when I'm playing with Minho."

"What were you guys playing?"

"We were coming down the water slids. I can't control myself when the water is pushing me. I came down first a couple times and he got upset."

"Is he still angry?"

"No. Key dragged him off somewhere and then he came back grinning but his chee was red."

"Haha Almighty Key strikes again. Is something wrong?"

"Huh?"

"You've been looking down the whole time."

"Nothing's wrong." Damn him, put a shirt on.

"Minji?" he stood in front of me and my face was aligned with his abs.

"JUSTPUTASHIRTON!" I yelled as i ran out of the kitchen.

I hear him laugh as i went into my room. I got into bed and hoped that I wouldn't make a fool out of myslef tomrow.