Not Going to be OK

Oppa?!

Minji's POV

"Tell me what the meaning of this is young man!"

I woke up to hear loud voices coming from downstairs. I changed my clothes and went down only to see Siwon kneeling in front of his parents.

"What are you doing coming from down there?" his mom asked me when she saw me.

"Omma, she lives here," Siwon said.

"She lives with you?!" his father bellowed.

"I'm Kangin Oppa's sister and I'm living with them."

"Wait, you said that Kangin's sister only came a while ago. So when the two of you came to see us she would have been fairly new to the country and yet you lie and say that you have been dating for a while!" his mom said.

"I'm sorry," I didn't know what else to say. Everything she had said was true. I couldn't deny anything that she had said.

"Omma don't be mad at her. I asked her to pretend for me. Besides I am really dating her now."

"Siwon that is not the problem. And yes she is also in trouble for  lying to me. Why did you both lie?"

"You wouldn't stop the arranged blind dates Omma!" Siwon yelled, he looked like he regretted it as soon as it came out of his mouth.

"You could have just told us," his father replied.

"You both wouldn't listen. No matter how many times I told you both you wouldn't listen."

His parents said nothing and I was feeling really awkward. I felt like I had to leave but then since I was involved I felt like I should stay. After a long silence his father spoke again.

"So the two of you are dating for real now?"

"Yes" I replied.

"I do not like the fact that you are living in the same house together," his mom said.

"Omma we don't do anything bad. Kangin Hyung or the other Hyungs are always with us. If you don't believe me you can ask the others," Siwon said.

"We'll trust you one more time Siwon but I you better.."

"I won't lie again I promise and I will not do anything that is uncalled for."

I saw his parents relax and his dad smiled at me gently. I returned the smile but i didn't know what to do next.

Siwon's POV

My parents had come over early in the morning after they saw the news on the TV. We had finished clearing things up with my parents and Minji looked a bit uncomfortable. I pulled her on her hand gently hoping that she would relax but she didn't.

"Minji, we don't balme you. I doubt you are the one that came up with the idea to trick us," my dad said. She didn't say anything but kept her head down.

"Minji-ah, look at me," she looked at me but her face was crestfallen, "No matter what happens I'm going to protect you ok?"

She nodded but didn't say anything.

"Excuse me," she excused herself and left the living room heading to the kitchen.

I sat on the sofa waiting for Minji to come back.

"Siwon-ah, even though we like Minji we want you to get married. I know you are still in the entertainment industry and you need to present yourself as single to all the girls out there but still, you need to get married."

"I will omma," I didn't want to hear any more about marriage so I switched the TV on.

"And now for Entertainment news. Apparently Choi Siwon from the Popular Boy Band has revealed his hidden girlfriend. That's right his girlfriend. The two of them were seen at a movie theatre. The two of them rean away from the screaming fan girls but some were able to take some pictures. Who is this girl and when did they start dating?"

CRASH!

I turned to see cups broken on the floor along with a tray and a stunned Minji. She was staring at the TV screen and not moving.

"Omo Minji-ah," my mom said going to her.

"They know," she said softly.

"Minji they didn't see your face. They don't know who you are," I said going to pick up the broken cups.

"They know," she repeated. After a couple of seconds she came out of a her stupor and bent down to pick up the glass along with me.

My parents left a while after and Kangin Hyung  and Leeteuk Hyung were lecturing me about how all this had gotten out of control.

"Siwon-ah, as much as I love you I love my dongsaeng. I don't want her to become a public icon of your love," Kangin hyung was telling me.

"Hyung I didn't mean to do it purposely. If I had kept my mouth shut when the girl asked me a questino none of this would have happened," I said.

"We know you didn't do it purposely but now that it's out we're going to have a hard time. Even Lee Soo Man was asking..." Leeteuk hyung stopped talking when he spotted Minji down the hallway.

"Oppas," she said quietly. She walked down the hallway and stopped infront of us. "I was thinking of moving out. I'll look for a place first and then eventually move out. I can't stay here any longer," she said. I felt my heart drop. I wouldn't see her everyday. Was this because of what my parents had said about ehr living together or was it about the pictures that were surfacing on the news.

"Minji-ah" Kangin Hyung said.

"No Oppa I have to do this. Besides if anyone found out I was living with you guys it won't be good. So I'll find a place soon and then move out."

She left the room and I just sat there. I didn't know what I was feeling at the moment. It was just a rush of emotions.

I was angry that I had let Minji appear in the papers and on TV. I was upset that she was moving out. I was a whole bunch of other things that I could not describe.

I sat there like a frozen person when the girl of my dreams told me she was moving away. 

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey people!

So I just wanted to let you guys know that I like reading the comments and getting feedback but lately I haven't seen any. I would love if you guys coment even if it was just two words.

Love,

supergirl92