당신은 지금, 아빠야.......

Oppa?!

choi-siwon.jpg

Siwon's POV

Minji had told me to meet her at the noreabang. I arrived and went down the hall to the room where Minji said she would be.

"Hey," I sat next to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. There was no music playing and nobody else was here. "Did you order anything?" I picked up the song book and flipped through it looking for a song.

"No"

"Want me to order? What do you want?"

"Oppa?"

"Hm?" She held my hand and I looked at her.

"I called you here to tell you something. I didn't know where else to tell you to come."

"What is it?"

"Well you know how I fainted and was in the hospital?"

"Yah"

"And I told you all that it was because I was tired."

"Yes"

"I lied."

"What?! What's wrong with your body? Are you sick?!" I held my hand to her forehead and she pulled my hand away.

"No I am not sick."

I sighed in relief. "Then?"

She looked away and closed her eyes and then turned back to look at me. "I'm pregnant."

I felt my jaw drop as I stared at her. "Oh my goodness Minji is pregnant!!!!! I'm going to be a dad! Kangin Hyung is going to kill me but heck I am going to be a dad!!!"  I screamed in my head.

I got up and raced outside and to the closest clothing store that had baby clothes.

"Welcome!" the sales lady greeted me. I nodded in reply and went to look for baby things. "Is there anything you are looking for in particular?"

"Uh, for a newborn"

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"I don't know"

"Oh ok, then how about these blankets?"

"No. I'll just look around and if I need any help I will ask. Thank you," she bowed and left. "Now what should I get?" I thought to myself.

Minji's POV

His jaw dropped and he looked lost in thought before running out.

"Haha. Well, I guess that's his answer. Baby, I guess it's just going to be me and you," I said aloud as I felt tears run down my cheeks. "No Minji, you are not going to cry," I couldn't stop myself. I let myself cry.

"Bam!" the door slammed against the wall and I wiped my tears to see who it was. Siwon Oppa was bent over panting while holding onto the door. He closed the door and sat down next to me.

"Minji, why are you crying?"

"You left me. I thought you were running away."

"Why would I run away? How can I run away from you?" he got down in front of me and held my hands.  "We are going to do this together. I love you and I love our baby." I was so happy that I felt tears falling anew. He wiped my tears and smiled at me tenderly. He reached over and got a bag that I hadn't notched before. From it he pulled out small box and a slim package which was white on the inside. "This is for our baby," he opened the package to reveal three pairs of booties. I picked up the shoes and held them in my palm. It was so tiny! "I couldn't decide on one color so I got three. Our baby is going to be loved like no other," with that he kissed me on the cheek.

"Oppa, one more thing. We need to tell Oppa."

"We'll tell him. And I am going to be right next to you when we tell him. Now let's go home."