Nae Oppa

Oppa?!

Kangin's POV

I heard the two of them coming up the stairs so I just put my head out the door to see.  "Well this is goodnight. I know it's weird doing all this since we'll see each other in a couple hours..." Siwon said.  "It's fine," Minji cut him off, "Thank you I enjoyed our date."  "Then can I ask you for one thing?" "Yes?" "Can I kiss you?"  Ok buddy hold up. You are not kissing my sister.  "Ahem!" I said loudly.  The two of them moved apart and I walked out of my room. Siwon left and I followed  Minji into her room and sat on the bed while she walked around the room picking up and straightening things. "How was your 'date'?" I asked.  "It was fine. I'm pretty sure you heard and know everything." I sighed. She had learned to talk back since I had left her. "Min, you know I don't approve of you dating Siwon right?  "But Oppa..." "Listen, I don't know completely what will happen if you date him so I'll give you guys a chance." she dropped the t-shirt that was in her hands and sat next to me.  "Really?!" "I'll let you guys date but if anything goes wrong and I mean anything you will stop."  "Thank you Oppa!" she hugged me and I wrapped my arms around her.  "Ok, now go to sleep. Tomorrow I have a schedule so make sure you come and wake me up, ok?" "Yes" she said grinning at me.  Tomorrow morning I woke up and stretched my hands over my head and then smiled remembering my date with Siwon. I swung my legs over the bed and tied my hair into a pony tail. I first went to wake up Oppa since he had a schedule and then went down to get breakfast ready.  I finished setting the table just in time since u heard the guys coming down the stairs and the hallway.  "Morning!" I greeted them cheerily. "Morning!" some of them mumbled.  Yesung Oppa and Leeteuk Oppa had dark circles under their eyes and looked like they could barely stay awake.  "Yesung Oppa Leeteuk Oppa what's wrong?" I asked.  "Kyuhyun was playing Starcraft till early morning," Yesung Oppa said glaring at Kyuhyun Oppa. "Siwon-ah wouldn't stop talking about your date yesterday," Leeteuk Oppa said and I felt my cheeks go red.  "Someone obviously enjoyed their date," Sungmin Oppa said smiling.  I just glared at him playfully and joined them for breakfast.  After breakfast they told me that they were heading off for and album jacket photo shoot and I could tag along.  I was about to agree when my cell phone rang. It was Key Oppa. "Hello?" "Minji-ssi, it's Key. I was wondering if you wanted to spend the day with us. We don't have any schedules so we were wondering if you wanted to go somewhere. You know look around Seoul." "Just a minute," I covered the mouth piece and looked at the guys, "SHINee wants me to go out with them to see Seoul." "And?" Kibum Oppa asked.  "I want to go?" I said.  "Please do go and leave us alone," Eunhyuk Oppa said smiling. "Don't mind him. Go and have some fun. Call me if anything happens ok. It's better that you see Seoul instead of watching us do a photo shoot," Oppa said. I put the phone to my ear and right away Key Oppa started talking.  "Girl, I just heard everything. So make sure your ready by 10. We'll come pick you up. Bye," he hung up without letting me get a word in.  "Key's like that no matter who he's talking to. It's not only you," Shindong Oppa said.  "Thanks. Well I'm going Togo get ready. See you guys soon.