Will you?

Oppa?!

Crappy titles.  I know :(

_________________________________________________________________________________

Minji’s POV

“Minji?” I turned around and saw Siwon standing behind me.

“Yes?”

“I have a favor to ask. I know it will sound stupid but I really need help.”

“What is it?”

“Well you see my mom keeps setting me up on these blind dates and I don’t want to go to any of them but I have to obey my mom. When I told her to stop the dates she told me that if I found a girl then she’ll stop.”

“Ok?” I still didn’t get how I was involved in all this.

“So you know how I can’t just go up to any random girl on the street and ask so I thought that maybe you could?”

“Me? Act as your girlfriend?”

“Yes”

“In front of your mom?”

“Yes”

“I don’t know”

“Please. You won’t have to do anything. You’ll just have to come with me on one of blind dates that my mom sets up so I can prove to the girl that I do have a girlfriend and then she’ll most probably tell my mom and then she’ll stop.”

“…….”

“Please~”

“Ok but I will stop doing this when I think it’s going too far.”

“Thank you so much. When ever there is something like this going to happen I will make sure to tell you.”

Siwon Oppa left the room and I continued doing my work.

Kangin’s POVS

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
내가내가내가먼저
네게네게네게빠져
빠져빠져버려baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
눈이부셔부셔부셔
숨이막혀막혀막혀
내가미쳐미쳐baby
“Ok boys you can take a break for a while! Leetuk I need to talk to you,” manager hyung said as he came into the practice room. Minji had come along with us and was sitting in the corner watching us practice.
I went over to her and plopped myself down. “How is Oppa’s dancing?”
“It looks so cool!”
“Really? Who do you think is the best dancer?”
“Eunhyuk and Donghae Oppa.”
“Yah! When did a Fish and a Monkey become better than your Oppa?” I smacked her playfully and she laughed and handed me a cold water bottle. I watched as Siwon paced along the other side of the room while talking on the phone. He wasn’t saying anything but he didn’t look pleased.
“I’ll be back,” I told Minji. I went up to Siwon and waited till his phone call was over. “Siwon-ah, is everything ok?”
“Neh Hyung. It’s just a small problem.”
“You know you can tell us right?”
“Neh”
“Well, if you want to talk I’ll listen to you.”
“And then you’ll tell everyone on the radio?” he said playfully.
“Yah!” I smacked him but I was happy to see that he was smiling again.
“Boys let’s do this!” Leetuk hyung had come in and he seemed more pumped up than usual. Normally he was so lazy and tried to find a corner to sleep.
“Hyung, what happened?”
“We have a performance coming up in Busan so we have to practice extra hard. By the way Minji, manager hyung said that you’re going to be coming along with us since you’re now kind of like an assistant manager.”
“Really?” my sister replied.
“Ok so let’s take it from the top again.” Ryeowook turned the music on again and we started to dance.

Siwon’s POV
"Omma, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Minji. Minji, this is my mom."
Minji bowed to my mom and remained standing.
"Hello. Sit down you two." I sat down and pulled Minji along with me. "When did you meet Siwon-ah?"
"About two months ago."
I had told Minji what to say before hand. She answered my mom's questions and my mom seemed to be satisfied.
"Siwon-ah, why didn't you tell me about her earlier?"
"I didn't know how to tell you Omma."
"Aigoo, Omma and Appa won't force you to do anything." I just smiled at her.
Soon we left and we started to drive back to the dorm.

Minji's POV
I can't believe I just lied to his mom. What if she found out? The. What do we do?
All through out the ride back home that was all I could think of.
"Minji?"
"Ya?"
"You were spacing out. I just wanted to say thanks."
"Oh"
"What did you tell Kangin Hyung today morning?"
"About?"
"You going out. " Siwon and I had left the house seperately.
"I told him that I was going out shopping for groceries and I might walk around a bit."
He turned at grocery store. I gave him a questioning look.
"Well, if you said you're going for grocery you need to bring back something."

Siwon's POV
When we came to the grocery store Minji opened the door and got out. I pulled on a hat and put on my sunglasses. On the way in I grabbed a shopping cart and followed her.
"What are you making?"
"What do you guys like to eat?"
"Almost anything."
"Then how about noodles for today?"
"Ok" I watched as she bought some stuff. I noticed that she was buying some snacks.  "Why are you buying all that?"
"Well, we're going to Busan and I'm sure that you guys would wasn't to eat something on the way."
"We can buy that at a stop point."
"It'll be more expensive there."
I just nodded and kept following.

Kangin's POV
Minji had told me in the morning that she was going out to do some grocery shopping and also to walk around. I wanted to go with her but I had a schedule. I took out my phone and called her.
"Yeobseo?"
"Minji-ah, where are you?"
"Oh, Oppa. I'm at the grocery store. What's wrong?"
"How about this?" I heard a voice in the background and my sister responding.
"Who's that?" I asked her.
"I met Siwon Oppa on the way here so he came with me."
"Give him the phone."
"Hyung!"
"Ouch Siwon! Stop yelling."
"Sorry hyung," I heard him laughing.
"Make sure that no one recognizes you and bring my sister back safely."
"Will do hyung."
"Ok. Then I'm hanging up."
Siwon Oppa gave me the phone and we continued to shop.

Siwon's POV
Minji was happily huming a song and shopping. I had noticed that she had finally come out of her little hole that she had buried herself in when she first came.
We paid for the stuff and went home. When we reached the dorm I noticed the swarm of fans around the building.
How the heck was I supposed to get in now? I drove a little further and pulled over.
"What are you doing?" Minji asked.
"I have to cover up if I want to get in."
I was looking around the car for something but I didn't notice anything I could use to cover up with. "Minji, we have to go buy some stuff. It'll be really quick." I drove to a used clothes store and got off. "Give me a minute."
I went to the clothes rack and pulled out suit and a dress for Minji. At the last moment I noticed something and took that along and went to pay.

Minji's POV
Siwon Oppa came back with some clothes in his hands and also some black bulky thing.
"Here." He handed me very colorful clothes and I stared at him in disbelief.
"You want me to wear this?!"
He nodded so I wore it and pulled it on.  I can't believe I'm doing this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first I was like why dont I give them the whole thing without giving them cliff hangers so you would be happy. But then I thought, Heck i might as well give them something to look forward to.

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUWOxtvcqf_jZnwhkv9HJ

NO I WANT IT ALL NOW!

Well, I thought about it some more hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm……

 

 

 

tumblr_lkd93aJs4H1qg3b27.gif

should I?

Then came up with the answer Nah. So just keep waiting.  

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ9O_oB0cEPnfErChP41t

Pwease NOONA~!

nope not listening to you

 taemin36.jpg

Fine