Sick

Oppa?!

Siwon's POV

I went to Minji's room to see why she wasn't awake yet. Normally she's the first one awake and making the rest of us get ready for our schedules.
Knock knock
No body answered so I opened the door to let myself in.
"Minji-ah?" the lump on the bed didn't move. I went closer and shook her only to get groaning coming from . I placed my hand on her forehead and realized she was burning up.
I pulled the blankets around her a bit more and went to get Kagin Hyung.
"Hyung, Minji's sick!"
"What?!"
He ran to her room and placed his hand on her forehead.
"Siwon, get me a basin of luke warm water and a towel."
I rushed to get the things and came back to see Kangin Hyung tryig to get Minii to swallow a tablet.
"Open up Minji-ah."
"No~" she whined while turning her head away.
"Look, Oppa bit it to make it smaller. Please Minji you need to take it."
She slowly sat up and took the two halves of the pill. She drank one half and then drank the next half. Kangin Hyung tucked her in again and then placed the towel on her head.
"Next time when you go to a water park make sure you dry your hair," he gently chided her while her hair. She nodded and smiled at her brother.
"Hyung, you're late for your schedule!"  Ryeowook came into the room, "What happened to Minji?"
"Fever," I said.
"I'll go make some porridge," he said and left the room.
"Minji, Oppa has to go for his schedule. Siwon, stay with her.I'll try to finish early ," Kangin Hyung told me. He kissed Minji on the forehead and then left.

I sat on the floor next to her bed and watched her sleep for a while. I laughed when I saw slowly opening, pushing her hair away from her face and waited for her to wake up.

 

Minji's POV

I woke up and felt that my nose had become stuffy. Oh the joy. I got up and went to the kitchen to get some warm water to drink. I passed the living room to see that Siwon Oppa, Ryeoowk Oppa, Kyhyung Oppa, and Donghae Oppa were watching Family Outing.

"Oh, you're awake?" Ryeowook Oppa said coming towards me.

"Yah"

"Sit down I'll go get the porridge I made," I may have made a face since he started laughing, "No, Minji you have to drink it even if you don't like it."

"Can't I eat something else?"

"No now go sit down. I'll be back."

I sat down on the couch between Donghae Oppa and Kyuhyun Oppa. Ryeoowk Oppa came back with a bowl of porridge and a glas of water.

"Here now eat," he said placing it in my lap.

"I'll let it cool first," I was hoping if I stalled for a while I wouldn't have to eat it.

"Ok," they turned back to watching the TV and I played with the spoon. About half-an-hour had passed and the bowl was still in my hands, full.

"Minji, you can't eat it with your eyes"

I turned to Donghae Oppa who was looking at me amused.

"Huh?"

"You've been staring at the bowl for almost half-an-hour," Kyuhyun Oppa said.

"But I don't like porridge," I said whining. When I'm sick I can become really whinny.

Ryeowook Oppa took the bowl out of my hand and went to the kitchen. Hurray! I thought till I heard the microwave. Damn it. I got off the couch and headed to my room only to be pulled back by Siwon Oppa.

"What?" I ask.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"To my room"

"Only after you finish eating," he said pushing me between him and Kyuhun Oppa. I tried to get away but the two of them had locked thier hands in front of me. Ryeowook Oppa came back with the bowl and scooped up some into the spoon.

"Ah!" he said blowing on the porridge that was in the spoon. I kept my mouth close and glared at him.

"Eat MInji, or else he'll start crying. Last time I didn't eat his food he came out of his room looking like a racoon," Kyhyun Oppa said while staring at the TV.

I opened my mouth a bit and he stuffed the spoon into my mouth. He kept feeding me until everything was finished and then handed me a pill with a glass of water. I bit on it to make it smaller and swallowed it. Everyone was still watching the TV so I decided to watch too since I had nothing to do. I felt the medicine start to kick in and I became sleepy.

Kangin's POV

I came home to see Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Donghae and Siwon all watching TV. Minji was asleep on Siwon's lap while he had his arm on her waist. I tapped him and he looked up smiling.

"Hey hyung!" he whisphered. I smiled back at him and bent down to place my hand on Minji's forehead. She wriggled and then turned her face toward Siwon.

"She took her medicine and then conked out like 20 minutes later," Donghae said.

"Minji," I said shaking her shoulder slightly. She just moved away further and into Siwon's stomach. Ok, this is not appropriate. "Minji," I said a bit louder. She stirred but didn't move. I held her shoulder and rolled her onto her back. "Minji," she opened rubbed her eyes and then looked at me. "Let's go to the bed." I took her hand and she slowly got up and followed me. When we were in her room she climbed into bed and looked at me. "What's wrong?"

"Oppa, sleep with me today."

"Minji?"

"Please Oppa, you didn't sleep next to me since you left."

"Fine, but Oppa is going to wash up first ok."

I washed and changed and came back to see that she was still awake. I climbed into her bed and her hair as she closed her eyes. When our parents died I slept with her everyday. Our aunty had tried breaking the habit but she would cry unti l came. I heard that her breathing had become shallower so I hugged her and let myself sleep for a while.

___________________________________

I do really have a cold so I think that influenced this

cough2.gif