Moving out

Oppa?!

Minji's POV

I found an aparment that was some what close to the SUJU dorm. The people there were nice and the price was not all that bad. I had told SUJU's manager that I would be moving out and that I would no longer work with the boys.

Today was moving day for me and I was in the new place trying to organize the little stuff that I had. The Oppas had bought me some stuff as a gifts. Though there wasn't much I was pleased with what I had. I could buy some things later on after starting to work.

"Minji are you sure you are going to be ok?" Oppa asked me for the thousandth time.

"Yes, Oppa. Now get going before your late for your schedule," I said moving him towards the door.

"Ok, but remember, tonight..."

"Lock the doors after you leave and close the windows when it becomes dark. Just before I sleep call you no matter what time it is. Call in the morning to check in with you. Make sure not to open the door to strangers. If I hear any weird noises call you immediately. Yes, I know so now you can go."

"Ok" he said ruffling my hair. He put on his shoes and finally left the house.

I turned to see the rest of my stuff around the room bt right now instead of cleaning up I wanted to eat.

Siwon's POV

"Minji! I bought some popsicles come get one!" I yelled as I came home.

"Siwon-ah, she doesn't live with us anymore, remember?" Eunhyuk said from the couch where he was sitting, "So what kind did you bring?" he said grabing the bag from me.

Right she doesn't live here anymore. I gave the bag to Eunhyuk and left the living room. I went up the stiars so could go to my room.

"Hyung! You're in your old room again!" Ryeowook yelled up the stairs. I  opened the door to the room to still find that everything had been changed to how it was before and nobody could tell that a girl had been living here before except for the faint smell of her perfume. I flopped down onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

If I hadn't taken her to the theatre maybe this wouldn't have happened. Maybe we would still be living together. I got off and went to the closet to grab my clothes and noticed an album on the closet floor. I picked it up adn flipped through it to find that it was pictures of Minji when she was little. I smiled at the cute pictures and laughed at the funny ones.

She hadn't been gone for more than a day but I already missed her. What was I to do?

Minji's POV

I had finished eating and calling Oppa and was tucking myself into bed. Normally at this time I would not be sleeping since I would spend time talking with the guys but since I ahd no TV or internet as of yet I had nothing better to do. I stared at the ceiling and thought about what the guys would be doing at this time. Eunhyuk Oppa, DOnghae Oppa and sometimes Shindong and Sungmin Oppa would play some games with me or all of us may watch the TV.

I had grown so used to having some one with me all the time that I had a very good feeling that I would be really bored. Even in the last few hours that Oppa had gone I felt really bored. Most of all I missed Siwon Oppa. Seeing the guy I loved everyday was something that I was definitely going to miss.

I curled up into a ball and fell asleep thinking of what the guys would be doing now.

_________________________________

Sorry peoples. so what happened was that I ran out of ideas to fill inteh gaps. and then i had my four midters and reading week. then I started class again today and i have one more midterm on saturday (who the heck puts midterms on saturday! >.<) anyways... i am hoping to update frequently so have patience with me, nae?

thanks guys