비밀

Oppa?!

tumblr_lof7r7IhAQ1qflqwo.gif

Siwon's POV

"Ok one more!" the photographer told us. Changmin and I had gone to SM to pick up some stuff but instead we got dragged into a photo shoot since they were missing two people. It wasn't for any magazine but for our company's promotion. "Ok good work everyone!"

"Oh Siwon-ssi, your phone has been ringing for a while now," one of the stylists handed me my phone.

I had calls from all the members and a couple of messages.

"Siwon, hurry up and come over here- Shindong"

"Minji is in the hospital come quick- Donghae"

"What's wrong Hyung?" Changmin asked.

"Minji's in the hospital." I called Donghae and hopefully he would know what's going on.

"Donghae!" I yelled into the phone. Changmin kept clinging onto my side just to hear so I put it on speaker.

"Oh, Siwon. Minji's fine she jus fainted. We are on our way to the dorm. So just meet us there."

"Ok"

I hung up and Changmin and I got to the dorm as fast as we could. When we got there Minji was sitting on the sofa with Leeteuk Hyung watching something on TV.

"Minji?" I said.

"What happened?" Changmin asked.

"Nothing Oppa. I was feeling dizzy and I fainted. I'm fine now Oppa," she smiled and went back to watching whatever was on TV. I looked at Leeteuk Hyung and he just smiled, so I guess nothing was severely wrong. Changmin wondered off into the kitchen and I sat on the other side of Minji and pulled her snug against me.

"You sure you ok?" I asked her softly.

"I'm fine Oppa," she leaned her head against my shoulder and wrapped her arm around mine.

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" we all turned our heads to see Sungmin Hyung smacking Changmin while Changmin just grinned and held the cookie out of Sungmin Hyung's reach. We all laughed as Sungmin Hyung gave up and went back into the kitchen.

The day went by and I decided I would stay in the dorms tonight. It was late and I wanted to be with Minji since she had just gone to the hospital. Minji was already in bed and Kangin Hyung said he would stay with her tonight. I washed up and came back to the living room and joined the guys who were playing a soccer game on the TV.

Kangin's POV

Minji was asleep on the bed and I was sitting on the floor next to the bed. Tonight I was going to stay with her just in case anything happened. After the time she had a fever this was the second time she had become this sick. But I had a gut feeling that she was hiding something from me. I sighed and brushed the hair out of her face.

"Whatever it us your hiding from me I hope you tell me soon," I kissed her cheek and turned out the lights and settled down on the floor.