Morning!

Oppa?!

Minji's POV

I woke the next morning to only look around and wonder where I was. It clicked that I had moved out and was now on my own. I dragged myself to the kitchen not bothering to change since I was alone. I was wearing an old pair of comfy shorts along with an oversized t-shirt that stopped near my knees. I lift my hands over my head and stretched as I put the rice in the cooker and went to brush my teeth. Once I was done I dished out some food for myself and sat down on the floor to eat. 

After eating I washed the dishes and cleaned out the kitchen and then got back to cleaning. I mopped the floor and set up the living room and bedroom. The house looked pretty empty so I decided I would go out to look for some stuff. I went into the bathroom to wash up and then head out since I was all sticky from working.

Siwon's POV

I didn't have time to go to Minji's house yesterday to help with the move so I thought of buying something and giving it to her today. I rang the door bell but she didn't answer. I had heard Kangin Hyung say something about a spare key hidden somewhere so I looked around. I found it and opened the door and went in. 

"Minji?" I got no answer so I put the bag down and locked the door. I heard the shower on so I sat on the sofa and waited for her.  I looked around and noticed that she had cleaned up the place but still it looked quit empty. I heard the washroom door open so I thought I should surprise her so I ran to her room and leaned against the wall near the door. I heard her humming stop abruptly.

"Whose there?" she called out.

How did she know someone was here?

"Hello?"

"Boo!" I yelled out coming in front of her. She slapped me hard on the face and I closed my eyes as I heard her draw in a gasp of air. she can hit hard. 

"Oh my gosh! Siwon Oppa sorry!" she said placing her hand over mine that was cradling my cheek.

"No I shouldn't have come in like that," I said rubbing my cheek. It didn't help instead it made it hurt more. She took my other hand and dragged me to teh kitchen where she gave me some ice. As all this was happening I didn't realize what she was wearing. She was just in her bathrobe and lets say it didn't cover too well when she was bending toward me to put the ice on my cheek. 

Look away Look away. I chanted to myself. I closed my eyes, "Minji, go put something on," I told her.

"Huh? Oh!" she ran and I heard the door slam. I took quick breaths trying to calm myself down. what was wrong with me. Living with 15 guys I had seen my share of women in books and women on beaches dressed with less clothing but I couldn't get the slight bit of skin that I had seen out of my head. Minji came back into the kitchen dressed and awkwardly cleared .

"So what are you doing here in the morning?" she asked.

"Oh, I just came to drop off a gift for you," I said pointing to the bag. She nodded and sat down.

"Did you have breakfast?"

"No"

She stood up and served some food and then when we were done eating she told me that she was thinking of going out to shop. Since I didn't have any schedules I volunteered to drop her off but she refused saying that someone may notice like last time. So I left the house after saying my goodbyes. 

When I came back to the dorm I got my gym stuff and headed to the gym for a work out hoping that what I saw that morning would leave my mind. 

Guess what it didn't.

_________________________

Please open the link since its a poll for this story and comments are appreciated