Kiss?!

Oppa?!

 

Minji's POV

The day was over and I was going home after getting a few stuff from the store for dinner. I opened the door to my apartment when the phone started to ring,

"Hello?"

"Minji-ah"

"Nae Oppa," I put the stuff in the fridge as I waited for him to continue.

"Since you got a job we thought of going out to celebrate. Not a club I know you don't drink so something like dinner and a karoke bar"

"Sure."

"Ok so we'll come and pick  you up at 7:30 ok?"

"ok"

I had about three hours so I washed up and changed and got part of the lesson ready for Monday. Since I had the class with the small kids it wasn't hard to do the lesson plan. By the time I had finished it was already 7.

Ding Dong

I opened the door only to be envoloped in a hug by Donghae Oppa.

"Minji-ah! I missed you!" he said squishing me.

"I miss..sssed you too...Op..ppa too tight!"

"Hehehe sorry!" he said letting go, "The others are in the van let's go!"

I got into one of the vans only to be greeted by screams of "Hi"

We reached a restauarnt and got out. The guys wooped and yelled at the idea of eating meat. I couldn't help but smile at their stupid expreessions on their faces. 

"Minji-ah," it was Siwon Oppa.

"Nae?"

"Sit over here," he pointed to the spot next to him.

Siwon Oppa was on my left and Yesung Oppa was on my right. 

"Ajuma!" Leeteuk Oppa called out.

"Nae?"

"Can we have five servings of meat, three dukbokki, five japchae, and two bottles of so..." he stopped when he saw me, "Thats it no soju."

"Nae, just a minute."

"How has you job been so far?" Siwon Oppa asked me.

"The children are so cute. They way they walk in with their little bright yellow backpacks. Do you know how cute it was when you hear them fighting and stuff. Oh we were doing finger painting of different fruits and this one kid spilled the whole tray on his lap. It was so cute he was crying and this girl was telling him not to cry and tried to help clean up. And there was this..." I stopped as I realized I was rambling.

The guys just started laughing and I felt my face heat up. Thankfully the food arrived and we dug in.

Once we were done we went to the karaoke bar. Oppa dragged me into one of the rooms along wtih some of the other guys while the rest of them went to get drinks and snacks. They said that they were not going to get any alcohol but I highly doubted that. I didn't mind them drinking as long as it was not till they got wasted.

Siwon's POV

We started singing and soon enough the boys were slowly getting drunk. I tried to pull the bottles away but it was pointless trying to fight against them. Eunhyuk and I were the only sober ones while Donghae was slightly drunk, the others were completely drunk and Kangin Hyung and Shindong Hyung were screaming some song.

"Ok guys time to go,"  Eunhyuk said as he grabbed Donghae and Ryewook and led them outside. I watched as Minji wrestled mike away from Shindong hyng and Kangin hyung and tried to get them to leave. Ryewook and Kibum were easy to deal with and I dragged them along with Leeteuk Hyung following behind me talking about something, I couldn't understand since most of his words were slurred.

When I came back in I saw Eunhyuk trying to get Shindong hyung and Hankyung hyung up so I left him to deal with that while I got Yesung Hyung and Heechul hyung out. Heechul hyung was busy shouting profanities so I clamped my hand over his mouth and apologized to the workers. It didn't look like any of the girls working there really cared since their jaws were hanging open staring at all of us. I gave Eunhyuk the other two and told him to watch them while I went to get Minji and Kangin Hyung and Kyuhyun. Minji was already out of the room and she was basically dragging him while he was waving one arm around and the other was around her neck draggin her down. I laughed at the sight and then went to help her while holding onto Kyuhyun's hand.

Once we were all in the van Eunhyuk put the child lock on the doors and we drove off. We always put the childlock on the doors when they were drunk since we had no idea what they would do if we came to a stop light. Minji had said that she would stay the night with us so in the morning since she said that she had to talk to her brother. I am sure she was meaning to giving him a scholding not a talk.

We reached our home and then pulled the door open and watched as they all stumbled inside to the living room and lay down there. Eunhyuk had gone to wash up and Minji was in the kitchen getting something to drink. I slowly went into the kitchen and came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her pulling her into a back hug.

"Oppa?"

"I missed you. It's really boring when you are not around."

"I missed you guys too"

I didn't let go of her and she made no attempt to loosen my hands around her either, instead she placed her hands ontop of mine and put her head back in the crook of my neck. 

"YAH! What are you both doing?" I let go of Minji quickly and she dropped her hands to her side and looked away. Eunhyuk had come out of the shower and was staring at the two of us.

"Nothing," I said.

"Better be nothing or  I'm going to tell Kangin Hyung tomorrow," he said as he walked away.

I turned back to see that Minji had finished her milk and hda washed her cup. I went to her again and this time I turned her around so she was facing me. I brought her close to me and closed the gap between the two of us slowly. 

"Can I kiss you?"

She didn't say anything but placed her lips gently on mine. I smiled into the kiss and kissed her back. We stayed that way for a while when she suddenly pulled back. She wasn't able to pull back too far since I had my hand on her back but still far enough for our lips to disconnect. 

"I...I..." she stuttered. I could only smile at her cuteness and pecked her lips quickly and then let her go. As soon as my hands were off her back she ran.

I finally had kissed Minji.