New Chapter in Our Story

Oppa?!

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=73353485

 

 

Siwon's POV

My relationship with Minji had gotten even closer after that night. It had been about two months since that night. We talked more on the phone and also the two of us Skyped more often. School was over in a week and Minji would be coming back to Seoul but not for good. I couldn't wait for her to come back and we could see each other in person again.

My parents had asked me that I move back into the house for the time being since my parents were away on business and my sister was studying abroad. Every night when I came home I felt so lonely as I ate by myself while watching TV. The only thing that would help was when Minji Skyped and did her house work while leaving the video chat on.

When we had come back i had talked to Kangin Hyung about Minji and I and I couldn't believe that he agreed with my decision. From that day on I made sure everything would be perfect.

The days dragged by and it was finally the day for Minji's arrival. She had arrived about three hours ago but due to my schedule I had to wait to see her. I hurriedly washed up and then drove over to the dorm.

"Oppa!" I heard her scream as she ran towards me. I opened up my arms and hugged her. "Oppa!" she said hugging me tighter.

"Minji!" I squeezed her hard and gave her a long kiss.

"Yah! Yah!" I heard Hankyung Hyung say. She let go of me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I held her hand and sat on the couch with her.

"Did you eat Minji?" Shindong Hyung asked.

"No, I had some bread today morning but that's it. I am actually hungry now that you mention it," she replied rubbing her stomach.

"How about we go to that new place that opened near our practice studio. Manager Hyung said the food is good there," Kibum said.

"Sure let's go!" Eunhyuk said.

The guys got their stuff and we went to eat. Eunhuk gobbled down so much food it made me wonder where all that food went, he was thin as ever.

"Well look at the time," Kyuhyun said, "Guys we better get going if we are going to get there on time. We have to make sure everything is ready too," he said.

"Where are you all going?" Minji asked.

"We need to go to Si..." thankfully Heechul Hyung covered Yesung's mouth.

"Somewhere. We'll see you both in a bit," Heechul replied.

The guys left and Minji and i arrived at my house. We had cut up some fruit and I, of course, had my coke with me. For a while I had wanted to ask Minji something and I felt now was the time to ask.

"Minji?"

"Mm?"

"Would you marry me?"

She sprang up straight and stared at me. "Are you proposing right now?"

"In a way yes. I want to know if you will have me. I don't think I could had a grand wedding as of now because I haven't revealed our relationship to the public but we could have a small private wedding. Just our members and a couple of friends. Would you accept me?"

Minji's POV

"Would you accept me?" Oppa asked.

I stared at him bug eyed. He was asking me to marry him?! Oh my goodness of course I would! Is he really asking me?!

So many thoughts were passing throughout my head but I felt myself nodding my head. He grabbed me in a hug and held me tight. He suddenly let go and ran to the stairs. I could hear his hurried foot steps and a door slamming open and shut followed by the hurried foot steps on the stairs. He came back to me and knelt down and opened a small box in front of him. It was a beautiful ring in the middle of a blue velvet lined box.

"I'm going to make you a happy girl Minji. I know this isn't the most romantic setting but I couldn't wait. Will you accept me to be yours?"

I couldn't say anything and felt my tears streaming down my cheeks.

"What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?"

"You...you want to marry me?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes!"

"Me?!"

He laughed and slipped the ring onto my finger. All of a sudden there was a lot of whooping and clapping. I wiped my tears to see all the Super Junior and SHINEE  Oppas and Taemin and Sehyun clapping.

"Congratulations Minji!" Leeteuk Oppa said.

"Congratulations my dongsaeng," Kangin Oppa said giving me a long hug.

I still couldn't believe that he proposed to me. Neither could I believe that Kangin Oppa had agreed. I mean he was so against us dating it was surprising he said ok to Siwon Oppa proposing to me.

Siwon Oppa was grinning and some of the guys were slapping his back in a friendly way and congratulating him. He reached out and wiped my tears and then hugged me tight.

"This calls for a celebration!" I heard Sungmin Oppa yell. A chorus of yes resounded and before I knew it the guys had brought out beer and other things so they could celebrate. Eunhyuk oppa and i didn't drink so we just watched them and talked. After a while I said that I was going out to get some air and went out.

I couldn't believe that I had been proposed to. Much less believe that I had been proposed to by Siwon Oppa. I wondered if I was dreaming but as i looked down at the ring and I realized it was true.

Siwon's POV

"So when's the wedding?" Heechul Hyung asked me.

"As soon as Kangin Hyung approves. My mom loves Minji just a but too much," I answered, "Have you seen Minji?"

"Yah she went out a couple of minutes ago," Donghae replied. I nodded my head in thanks and went out.

"Minji!" I called out as I spotted her sitting on the bench.

Nobody's POV

"I wish you the best Minji even if it means letting go of you. I will always love you," I said as I watched Minji and Siwon through the window.