Just Wanna have Fun

Oppa?!

Kangin's POV
When I got up and went to the living room I saw a couple of the members setting up the table and my sister and Siwon were bringing out some food.
"Good morning Oppa," Minji said sarcasticlly. I smiled and went to turn the TV on.
"Food's ready!" Siwon said after a while.
"Wah! There's kimchi fried rice!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.
We started eating and I noticed Minj and Siwon were getting along quite well. At the beginnijng the two of them had been awkward but now to two almost seemed close.
본나마나 본나마나 본나마나
"Hello?" Siwon picked answered his phone. He listned for a while and excused himself from the table.
"Minji-ah, do you want to go out after eating?" I asked her. Though she had come a while back I still couldn't spend much time with her due to my schedules.
"Sure"
Siwon came back and we finished eating; then Minji and I went out.

Minji's POV
"Dont just run off! You never know what or who is out there!" Oppa yelled at me. I slowed down and waited for him. It had been a while since I could walk with Oppa.
Oppa finally caught up and we walked to the swings. I sat on one and Oppa sat on the other.
"Min," Oppa hadn't called me that since we were little, "You know you can tell me anything right?"
What was Oppa talking about?
"You were close to aunty and you always had your friends to talk to now. After moving here you're living with a whole bunch of guys and don't really go out much. I'm sorry."
"Oppa, what are you talking about. The guys take me out some times and I'll make friends eventually."
"You were always a quiet one I'm surprised you got close to the guys this fast."
"They're nice."
We swung quietly for a while and I looked around.
"Hold on tight." Before I knew it somebody pushed me from the back and I went high up.
"HEY!" I wasn't so great with heights.
"Isnt it fun?" the somebody who had pushed me was Oppa. I hadn't noticed him getting off his swing. I held on tighter and he pushed me up.
"Stop stop stop," he stopped pushing me and started to run since he knew what was coming. I chased him but he got to the pension first and quickly went inside. I slowed down a bit and wen in after him.
When I got inside he was in the kitchen gulping a glass of water.
"Had fun you two?"
It was Leetuk Oppa. He was giving the two of us and amused look.
"You should have sen her face Teukie hyung," Oppa said laughing.
"What did he do to you Minji?"
"He pushed me on the swing. I mean it was too high."
"Kangin-ah!"
"What?!"
"Forget him Leeteuk Oppa I'm going to go wash up."
I left the two boys and went to my room to get my clothes and then go take a bath.