Press Conference

Oppa?!

3E18A8B88A3656E51AB1187828948.jpg

Minji's POV

Two weeks later

Today was the day of the press conference. Siwon Oppa had said that he would go alone but I insisted that I should come along even if I wasn't going to be in front of all the reporters.
I was seated on a bench that was near the press conference room and i could hear the reporters talking among themselves.

Oppa had gone of to the store next door insisting that I had to have something to eat. Over the past weeks the Oppas had been nothing but attentive toward me; they were always asking if I needed anything and offering to help around the house. I rubbed my tummy as I thought of the boys.

"Minji-ssi, where is Siwon?" his manager asked me.

"He went to the corner store to grab something. He should be back soon."

"Well he better get here quick. We are starting in 15 minutes," with that his manager walked off.

About ten minutes had passed and Siwon Oppa was still not here. I was growing anxious and decided to call him. As I called I heard his ringtone come from his bag next to me. "Great he left his phone here," I face-palmed myself mentally. Sighing I closed my eyes.

"Here," I looked up to see Oppa dangling a bag in front of me.

"Oppa you were about to be late. Hurry up and go. Your manager is looking for you."

"Arrasso! Aigoo already nagging like an Omma," he said kissing my cheek. "I'll be back soon," with that he walked off towards his manager.

Siwon's POV

Well this was it. I walked into the room and was greeted by a sea of reporters and flashes of cameras.

"Hello I am Choi Siwon," I greeted bowing to the reporters. As soon as I took my seat the flood of questions began.

"Siwon-ssi,what is this press conference for?" a reporter asked.

"I have something to confess and to announce to everyone."

"Is it about a girl?" another reporter asked.

"Yes it is," I replied. "I am getting married next week," with that statement the cameras flashed even more and a jumble of questions arose.

"Who is this girl? Is it the same girl that you proposed to on the streets? Why the sudden wedding? Where did you meet? Hoe long have you been going out for?"

"I met her almost a year ago and we have been dating for almost that long. I love her and hope that you all will support our marriage and give us your blessings."

They asked a couple more questions which i answered but soon it was time to wrap up.

"Siown-ssi! Siown-ssi! Siown-ssi! Siown-ssi!"

"I'm sorry but that is all for today," I said as I walked out of the room. Minji was still seated on the bench but was asleep. I smiled as I went over to her and gently picked her up hoping not to wake her but that didn't happen. Instead she was wide awake and now telling me to put her down. I complied to her wish.

"How was it?"

"It was ok. The reporters had many more questions but I got out. Let's go home."