Trouble Already?

Oppa?!

Siwon's POV

At the fish market we were looking around but none of the ajumas said anything about recognizing me. I was happy since I could finally date my girl in peace. Whoa, did I just say my girl. Hehehehe I'm getting possessive.

"Oppa?"

"Neh?"

"You had a funny grin on your face"

"Did I? Well, did are you ready to go?"

"I want to ask one of the ajumas something," I watched her go to one of the ajumas, "Ajuma?"

"Neh?"

"What is good for men?"

"Eels"

"Eeels? How do you cook them?"

"Uh, Minji are you sure you want to cook eels?" I asked her.

"How hard can it be?"

The lady explained how to make it while the ajussi put some in a bag.

"You'll be able to satisfy your lady after eating this," the ajussi said winking at me. I felt my ears go red as I took the bag from him. He had only put in a bit and it was definitely not enough for all of us.

"Ajussi, I need more since..."

"Aigoo! Aigoo! That's more than enough for the two of you."

"Ajussi we live with 13 boys, this is not enough."

"13 BOYS! AIGOO AIGOO what has this world come to! Miss I did not think you were that type of girl!"

"Oppa what is he talking about?" Minji asked coming back from asking the ajumas somthing.

"Ajussi it's not like that. I am part of a band and we all live together and this is my hyungs sister," I said explaining hoping that he would understand.

"Oh, Sorry," he said laughing, "Well then I'll give you more. What band are you in?"

"Super junior"

"Ah those boys that keep doing those funny moves with their hips! My grandaughter loves you people. Can I get an autograph?"

"Sure"

As he filled the bag I signed an autograph for him and then left once we had everything we needed.

Next day

"CHOI SIWON AND KIM MINJI GET DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS MOMENT!"

When Kangin Hyung uses that tone of voice you dare not delay. I came out of my room to see Minji also running down the stairs still half asleep.

"What? What happened?" she asked.

"THIS!" Kangin Hyung said pointing to the TV.

It was a video of Minji and I running. They had caught my face but thankfully Minji's face was already partially covered.

"Who is the mystery girl that was with Choi Siwon?" the reporter said.

Kangin Hyung turned to me and I was scared to look at him.

"Well?"

"Oppa, we didn't know that we would be caught. Siwon Oppa was disguised as well. Besides nothing happened right? We got away before they could see who we were."

"Minji, you got away once but from now on they will be keeping an eye on us. We can't risk this anymore."

"Hyung, I'm sorry I shouldn't have gone to such a public place."

"'Till this dies down the two of you will have to stay apart. Minji I don't want you leaving the house for a while. Reporters for sure will be flocking our house soon."

"Yes Oppa," Minji said looking down.

Minji and I headed back up the stairs and she walked to her room and didn't say anything. She looked like she was about to cry. I couldn't help but hug her.

"I'm sorry Minji"

"It's not your fault. I shouldn't have suggested the movie"

"No. If I didn't reply to the girl none of this would have happened" I felt her shaking and looked down to see her laughing. "What's so funny?"

"I just have a feeling the two of us will keep going on trying to justify ourselves"

"You're probably right" I said smiling. I couldn't resist the urge any longer.

I moved her away from me a bit and looked at her. I bent down and moved forward to her lips.

"HYUNG!"

"Damn it!" I think in my head.

"HYUNG!" I turn to see Kyuhyun coming out of his room. He looks at the two of us and grins, "Did I interrupt the two love birds?"

"DAMN YOU CHO KYUHYUN!" I let go of Minji and grab Kyuhyun in a headlock.

"Sorry sorry"

Minji laughs and I let go of Kyuhyun.

Everything is going to be ok. Evrything is going to be ok.