Leeteuk Oppa

Oppa?!

1360139_orig.jpg

Minji's POV

A couple of days had passed since I found out that I was pregnant. Still only Donghae Oppa knew, I hadn't told any of the others including Siwon Oppa. I was out with Leeteuk right now and we were heading to the supermarket.

"Minji, are you sure you're ok?"

"I'm fine."

"If you say so."

Oppa was in a particularly good mood and sang along with the songs on the radio. We finally arrived and the market and the two of us went inside. The two of us were shopping when I spotted one of the sampling stations. They were making some dumplings and they looked delicious. Oppa must have noticed because he pulled me along. Him being the kid at heart, raced ahead and started to eat. As I got closer something smelled really funny.

"Here!" Oppa held a dumpling near my nose and I gagged. The smell was so disgusting that I turned away and walked down another isle and outside.

"Oh please no," I thought to myself, "He might find out!" I sat on the bench outside and calmed myself down.

Leeteuk's POV

I held the dumpling out to Minji and she just covered and left.

"Aigoo! Aigoo! Congratulations!" the Ajumma at the station said.

"What?"

"Aigoo! Your wife is pregnant!"

"What?!"

"Pregnant! Aigoo! She can't stand certain smells. Take care of her ok?"

"What?" I was still confused.

"Is this boy stupid or something?"

"Ajumma how do you know?"

"I've had four kids of my own. I think I would recognize a woman who is pregnant."

"Ah, yes..." I trailed off, "Bye Ajumma," I left and quickly got the rest of the things that we needed, paid and went out.

Minji was seated on the bench staring straight ahead.

"We need to talk," I pulled her along with me to the van. I drove up to a small convenience store and parked. "What are you hiding from us?"

"Nothing," she said avoiding eye contact.

"So your not pregnant?" She didn't answer me and kept looking down at her lap.

"No," I could hear her voice shake.

"You're as bad as Eunhyuk when lying. Now tell me, are you pregnant?" I watched as tears fell down and she slightly nodded her head. I sighed. "Is that why you went to the hospital?" She shook her head again.  "Have you told Siwon yet?" She shook her head no.

"I'm scared."

"Well you can't hide it forever. Why don't you tell Siwon tonight and then the two of you can decide when to tell Kangin."

"Ok"

"Now let's go home."

We went back to the dorm and took the groceries in. "Oh you both are back," Hankyung said.

"Mmm. Hankyung help me put this stuff inside," I handed him a couple of bags and then turned to Minji, "Good luck" she smiled and nodded then went down the hall and upstairs.

Minji's POV

I went to my room and pulled out my diary. I opened it to the page of the day when I found out I was pregnant. I had placed my ultrasound picture in-between the pages.

"Baby, today we are going to tell Appa about you. Let's hope Appa doesn't freak out or reject us," I said as I placed my hand over my still flat tummy. I took my cell out and texted Siwon Oppa asking him to meet me at the norebang that we frequented at. He said that he would be there at 7pm so for now I washed up and tried to rest.

_________________________

Srry for taking so long to update..

pic cred http://sujucity.weebly.com/uploads/6/4/3/1/6431394/1360139_orig.jpg