Our First Night

Oppa?!

Minji's POV
We were back in Seoul after our little trip. Only a few pictures of when we were at the theme park surfaced. Thank goodness I wasn't in any of them.
Right now I was getting reedy to go to Siwon's drama set. The night before I was helping him with his lines and then he asked me if I wanted to come and see the set. I had said ok and asked Oppa who of course said ok. It was only three in the morning but we had a long way to go.
"Are you ready?" Siwon Oppa asked.
"Yup" I opened the door and was greeted by the sight of Siwon holding his script and reviewing his lines.
"Let's go."
Siwon was driving and it took us a while to get to the set. When we finally reached Siwon was whisked away for his costume and make up. I stayed off to the side so I wouldn't get in the way.
"How do I look?" Siwon was wearing a white shirt with black pants and a black vest.
"Great as usual," I said grinning.
"Siwon let's go!" the director yelled.
He waved and jogged over to the director. After a small discussion with the rest of the actors everyone got into place and they started filming.
Soon morning had turned into night and they were still filming.
"And cut! That's it for today! God job everyone."
Hollers and sighs were heard. Everyone cleaned up and started to pack their vans.
"Let's grab something to eat and go home," he said.
We had finished eating and were on the way home when it started to rain.

Siwon's POV
"Hopefully we'll get home soon," I said.
Half an hour later I couldn't see where we were going. The rain fall was too heavy and even with the wipers on full speed I couldn't see. I switched the radio from the music channel to the news station.
"Heavy rains and flooding have blocked roads from ____ to Seoul. Roads will be closed till further notice.
Sighing I  continued driving slowly. I could see some place up ahead so I decided to turn in. As soon as turned the engine off I woke Minji.
"Minji, we have to stay somewhere for the night. The roads are blocked because of the rain."
"We're staying here?"
"It's the only place I can see. Let's go."
We ran to the door and knocked, an old haraboji opened it.
"What do you want?"
"Haraboji the roads are blocked and we need a place to stay," I said.
"Who's at the door?" a women's voice from inside said.
"A couple needs a place to stay for the night!" the haraboji yelled back.
Soft footsteps could be heard and then an old halmoni came into view.
"Aigoo come in. The girl is already dripping wet. Aigoo."

Minji's POV
I smiled at Oppa and we went in. They gave us towels to dry off and some soup with rice.
"Come you two can sleep here." The grandma took us to a room and with a smile opened the door to the room.
On the floor a single blanket, bedsheet and two pillows.
"Hal.." I started off. I turned around to see but the halmoni had already left. We walked into the room and sat on the floor.
"You sleep on the blankets and I'll sleep on the floor," Siwon said, "I think we should call Kangin hyung though. He might get worried."
"I'll call," I said. I took out my phone and then frowned, "No signal. I guess we should just sleep and hope the rain stops so we can get home tomorrow."

Siwon's POV
I turned the light off and lay on the floor with only a pillow. The floor was freezing cold, she wouldn't mind if I stayed on the edge of the blanket right?
I crawled to the edge of the blanket and lay down. It was a bit better and soon I fell asleep.
The next morning when I woke up I was cozy and warm. I opened my eyes and realized I was hugging Minji. She was cuddled right into my chest and her own hand was wrapped around my torso. I should push her away but she looked so peaceful sleeping but we did have to get going.
"Minji," I said softly. All she did was murmer and push her face into my chest. "Minji, wake up we have to get going."
I move her hair away from her face move away slightly. She opens her eyes and blinks before she lets go of my torso and rolls a bit away.
"Sorry," she says.
"It's fine. You kept me warm too."
"Uh, I mean that."
She points to my top that had a wet stain on it. Spit, I realize. Well nothing much can be done. I get up and smooth my hair down as well as possible and leave the room.
"Oh, you're up. Come and eat some breakfast," the halmoni told me, "Where's the girl?"
"I'm here halmoni," Minji came out and sat down.
"Yeobo! Big problem!" the haraboji yelled and came inside.
"What's wrong?" the halmoni asked.
"The two big trees infront of the house, they fell ontothe road. We can't move them."
"Them call the vilage head and tell them."
"It pulled down our phone line."
"I can call them if you want," I said.
"Oh, ok ok. Try calling and see."
I took out my phone and tried turning it on to find that it was dead.
"Minji can I use your phone?"
She handed me her phone and thank the Lord it was fully charged. The haraboji told me the number and once it got connected I informed them about our situation.
"What did he say?" Minji asked.
"The whole place is like that and it may take a while. I'm going to call manager hyung and Kangin hyung and tell them we're fine but we won't know what time we'll be back."
After calling them I came back and finished my breakfast. Since we were stuck here we might as well help the owners.
"Halmoni, Haraboji if there is anything that you want us to do just tell us. Treat us like your grandchildren."
"Nae, halmoni," Minji said giving them a smile.