Halmoni and Haraboji

Oppa?!

Siwon's POV

Minji and I had decided that we would go on our honey moon later on. Even though Minii was only three months into her pregnancy her stomach was sticking out quite a bit. The wedding dress had a lot of ruffles so it hid the stomach
The plan for now was to just go and visit the halmoni and haraboji that had helped us get together in the first place and then spend some time there in a hotel.

The two of us had changed into our regular clothes and currently Minji was asleep. She was so tired that she knocked out as soon as I got onto the highway. We arrived at the grandparents house so I woke Minji up.

"Minji" I said shaking her. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around. "Oh we're here."

I ran around to her side and opened the door. "Haraboji! Halmoni!" I walked up to the door while Minji fixed her self.

"Who is it?" Haraboji said opening the door of the house, "Who are you?"

"Haraboji, don't you remember us." The Haraboji came up close into my face and stared at me for a while.

"Annoyghasaeyo Haraboji!" Minji had come up next to me.

"Aigooya! It's our Minji. Ahh you are Si...Si...Aigoo my memory is no good. Yeobo! Yeobo!"

"What are you hollering about?" the halmoni said coming outside. I grinned at her and she clapped her hands together and smiled.

"It's our Siwon!" she came and hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I wrapped my arm around Halmoni's shoulder. "Halmoni you remember me! I love you halmoni!"

"Aigoo Aigoo! Stop being mushy with me," she said playfully hitting my shoulder. Minji was busy chatting with the Haraboji while we all went inside.

Minji's POV

"So how come you two came to visit us today? Is there anything special?" Haraboji asked.

"We got married today!" Siwon Oppa said.

"Congratulations! But why are you two here? You should be on your honeymoon!" halmoni said.

"We decided to go later," I said, "We thought we should come visit you two because it was because of you two that we started dating."

"Aigoo! We should celebrate today! Right Yeobo?" halmoni said smiling widely.

"Of course! Yeobo, go cook that meat that I bought yesterday and make some side dishes! I will go get some things from the market!" Haraboji said.

"I'll help," I offered.

"No no! You sit there. How can I make the bride work today. After our son got married I haven't been this happy," halmoni laughed and walked off to the kitchen. Haraboji was putting his shoes on when Siwon Oppa ran up to him and told him that he will drive him there so they could come back faster and celebrate longer.

Skip ahead a couple of hours

We had all eaten and halmoni and Haraboji insisted that we stay with them. So Siwon Oppa and I were in the room that we had shared when we first came here. We had changed into comfortable clothes and were lying down on the blanket.

"Bopo" I turned my head to find Oppa pointing to his cheek.

"What?" I couldn't help laughing.

"Mmm~! Bopo palli!" he said in a cutesy voice. I gave him one and he grinned. I leaned over and gave him more kisses on his face. "Hmm my wifey loves me," he said propping himself on his arm.

Siwon's POV

"Hmm I don't think it's me. Our babies said to give daddy a kiss because they can't yet," she said smiling cheekily.

"Really?" I replied giving her a cheeky smile. I sat up and put my head on her tummy. "Babies, it's your Appa...Oh really...Ok...loves you babies," I came back up to me gave me a long kiss. "Our babies said that I should love you and show it as often as I can."

She laughed as I lay down and placed my hand over her just bulging tummy. "Our babies are going to be loved a lot. I can already tell that the boys are excited. Sungmin Oppa was trying to buy a little taekwondo outfits," she said.

"The babies will get to learn a lot of self defense. After all his Appa knows some moves too! And then they can learn to cook from you. Also they will have to do well in school. Maybe they can become a lawyer or an engineer. Or he can also become a teacher or a musician or maybe a professor. We have to tell the babies our story and then I will tell them how brave their Appa was to go..." I looked over at Minji who had fallen asleep.  "Saranghae Choi Minji." I kissed her temple and slipped the blanket higher on the two of us.