Morning After

Oppa?!

 

                                                          10519-k7crufofp3.jpg

 

The next morning

 Siwon's POV

I woke up and was greeted by the most beautiful sight in the world. Minji was still asleep and she was cuddled into me. I gently kissed her cheek and wrapped my arm around her as I went back to sleep.

Minji's POV

I opened my eyes and looked around trying to figure out where I was. The arm around my waist under the blanket, the pair of shoes and shirt on the floor reminded me of what happened yesterday night and I gasped.

"Kim Minji! What did you do?!" I mentally yelled at myself. I turned to see Oppa still peacefully sleeping. "Ok Minji, you can't freak out. You were fine with it so you can't blame him. Heck you're the one that asked him stay!" I was having a mental debate with myself until I felt Oppa switch positions. His face was very close to mine and I studied his gorgeous face closely. His angry bird eyebrows. His nose with the cute little birthmark on the top. His long lips and even his morning stubble looked gorgeous.  I traced my finger lightly over his face and stopped as I heard a slight snore come from him. I giggled and he snored even louder. I couldn't help myself and pinched his nose causing him to frown and open his eyes.

"Morning," I said still giggling.

"Morning," he said in his husky morning voice. He pulled me closer and kissed me on the forehead. "Did you sleep well?" I nodded and smiled. He pushed a couple strands from off my face and kissed me again on the nose.

"Oppa, did you sleep well?"

"Mmm, I had a cozy pillow that was clinging onto me," he said as he hovered over me. "The pillow kept rolling though making it hard to snuggle," he leaned down to kiss me while keeping his weight off me while balancing on his arms.

"Oppa?" I said running my hands through his bed head.

"Hm?"

"Nothing" he cocked his eyebrow, "Good morning," I said kissing him.

"Morning my princess," he leaned down and gave me a chaste kiss. I lifted myself up to meet his kiss and put my hand on the nape of his neck bringing him closer to me.

Ring Ring Ring!

I couldn't help by laugh when he groaned. He reached over me to get his phone and grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around myself causing him to be exposed.

"Hey!" he said quickly covering himself with a pillow. I stuck my tongue out and ran to the washroom.

Siwon's POV

I chuckled as I watched a bundled Minji head to the washroom. I checked my phone to see a message from Zhoumi.

"Kangin doesn't know you didn't come home. I told him you came late yesterday and you went out today morning. You owe me for covering your back."

"Thanks," I replied back.

I put my phone down and Minji came out of the bathroom. "All yours", she said. I went in and washed up and came out to find a cart of food and Minji munching away while watching some program.

"What did you get?"

"Just an American style breakfast. Nothing much."

"When is your flight?"

"It's at three. Are you going to come drop me off?" she asked coming around to my side of the table and giving me a plate of food.

"Yup unless you don't want me to."

"No I want you to come," she said pouting.

"Well that's exactly," I pulled her close to me, "What I was planning to do." I pulled her to sit on my lap. "Yesterday night. I don't regret it. Do you?"

"No I don't," she said softly.

I smiled and kissed her on the cheek and continued to eat my breakfast as Minji changed into her travel clothes. The rest of the time we both just sat in bed and chatted while pausing to watch something that caught our attention on TV. When it was time to leave I dropped Sehyun and Minji off.

 

__________________________________