Work

Oppa?!

Minji's POV

I was walking around the mall looking for some cheap stuff to get and also a some sort of job that paid a reasonable salary. I got a newspaper and sat down at the food court of the mall and called the places one by one. 

Most of the places were too far for me to travel and they wanted someone with experience in the feild. I threw the paper in the recycling and headed out with my few bags. I was walking toward the bus stop when a sign caught my attention.

ENGLISH TUTOR NEEDED. PREFERABLY A PERSON WHO HAS STUDIED ABROAD AND IS FLUENT.

I ran to the sign and called the number.

"Hello?" a voice said.

"Yes, I'm calling about the job advertisment. I have lived abroad almost my enitre life and I really need a job," I said all in one go. I don't even know if thats what you say when you are looking for a job.

"Well then come to XXX whenever you are free and we will see."

"Yes Thank you I will be there tomorrow. Thank you!" I said as a I hung up. I should tell my brother.

"Hello?" 

"Oppa!" I screamed into the phone happily.

"Minji! What happened!" I heard a clatter in the back ground and almost started laughing. I guess I shouldn't have scared him like that.

"Oppa I got a job interview!" I could hear him sigh and mumble something about having to clean up. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Geez Minji you alsmost gave me a heart attack."

"Sorry Oppa I was just excited," I told him the details and then went back home to get ready for my first day at work.

Next Day

"Ok so the children you are going to be teaching are four year olds. We are happy with your resume but we want to see you interact with the children, ok?" asked the lady who was interviewing me .

"Sure," I had loved little kids since I was small so I was not afraid. 

The lady lead to me a classroom which was still empty and told me to just wait for the kids. I looked out the window and saw the kids walking in a line with thier little yellow back packs. They looked so cute and I couldn't wait to teach them.

They filed into the room with their teacher and waited for their instructions. They were just too cute, some of them were yawning, others were just looking lost in space, some were animatedly talking to each other and of course there were just some that stood there picking their nose like it was the only normal thing to do. I smiled and waved at them.

"Children, put away your bags and come sit down," the teacher said to them.

They all scattered to put their bags in the little cubbys and then came and sat in a circle. 

"Ok kids, this is your new English teacher, let's greet her ok?"

"Annyonghaseyo!" all the children chorused.

"Annyong!" I said waving to them. Some of them gave me wide grins while waving. 

After a few introductions I started teaching them. I went over the alphabet and then played a game with cards to help them learn the names of animals. 

Siwon's POV

Today we had a photoshoot for some clothing company and we were in the middle of changing when my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Siwon Oppa!" 

"Who is this?"

"It's me Minji"

"Hey, wait give me a sec," I pulled on the jacket I was supposed to wear and then went off to the sofa that was in the changing room, "What's up?"

"I'm at work so I only have a couple of minutes to talk to you"

"Where are you working?"

"I just got the job right now. I called Oppa but he didn't pic up."

"Yah, he is getting his pictures done right now"

"Oh, well then go on with your stuff and can you tell him I got the job?"

"Ok"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I hung up just in time since my name got called out. Since she had gotten a job it was only fair to treat her out right? I'm going to ask Kangin Hyung if we can celebrate after we are done work.