Second Date

Oppa?!

Siwon's POV

A couple of days had passsed and Minji was back to her usual self. When she was feeling better I asked Kangin Hyung if I could take her out shopping as our second date. He said that it was ok as long as we came back before 11pm. I told her to get ready but didn't say where we were going. In the car I had turned the radio on and she was sofly humming to 2NE1's I Am the Best. Soon after we came to a mall and we went inside. I had covered my face so that no one would recognize me and then held out my hand to her.

"What?" she asked me.

"Hand"

She smiled and held my hand and we went to look around. We went into a clothing store and I took her over to the ladies section. She browsed for a while but didn't pick anything up.

"Why aren't you choosing anything?"

"I can't really match clothes," she said so softly that I had to strain my ears to hear her.  I chuckled and asked one of the sales associates to come and help her.

After choosing some clothes for herself we went over to the men's section. I picked out different  clothes when I saw Minji holding an outfit that was matching adn looked great.

"How come you can choose men's but not women's?"

"I don't know. I loved choosing clothes for my uncle but I never enjoyed the women's"

She picked out an outfit for me and we left the store after paying. We were walking around the mall when I decided we should go eat since it was almost 2pm. I hadn't realized how hungry I was till I smelt the food from the nearby food court.

"Minji shall we go eat?"

"Sure"

We went to the food court and I told her to grab a seat while I went to order the food. The girl and boy at the counter looked at me suspiciously but took my order calmly. I was greatful they didn't scream because honestly I felt like I could go without screaming girls for a while.

"Oppa, can we go watch a movie after we eat? I haven't been to one for a while."

"Sure. What do you want to watch?"

"I don't know. Anything I guess as long as it's not too gorry or bloody."

"Works for me."

We finished eating and went to the theatre. After looking around for a while we settled for a comedy that was playing. Since people may recognize me I asked Minji to go get the tickets and to sit at the back and told her that I would come in once the movie started.

Minji's POV

After buying the tickets I went inside and sat all the way at the back near the doors. Most of the people were sitting infront so I guess Siwon Oppa would be able to come in without being noticed. The commercials before the movie had started playing but he had not come in yet.

"Did I miss anything?" I almost jumped out of my seat even though i was expecting him to come in.

"No they just showed all the characters."

"Ok"

As the movie went by I started to get absorbed into the movie and let myself laugh out loud. When the movie had ended Siwon Oppa had put on his sunglasses and his cap againa dn we headed outside. We were talking about the movie when I noticed that people were staring. I did not have a good feeling about this.

"Exscuse me?"

"Yes?" Siwon Oppa answered.

"You're Siwon Oppa right?" a girl asked him.

"No"

"Who is the girl?"

"I'm not Siwon."

I pulled my own hood over my face and kept my face turned away.

"Hey everyone! Siwon's here!" a girl screamed and soon everyone ran over and started to flock over.

"Run!" he screamed. He took my hand and we started to run, it reminded me of the time when we were at the amusment park.

We ran outside and into the mall where we ran faster and faster trying to get away. We ran until he pulled me into a corridor and inside some room. Once inside I tried to catch my breath and looked around to see where I was.

"AAAHHH!!!" I screamed. We were in the men's washroom and let's say I saw a guy about to do his business. Siwon Oppa clamped his hand over my eyes and he led me somewhere. 

"Sorry," he said taking his hand off. 

Siwon's POV

This was not the kind of date that I had wanted but I had no other place that I could think of.

"Oppa?"

"Hm?"

"Can we go to that place?"

"Where?"

"You know that fish market."

"Fish market?" I thought I had heard wrong but she just nodded her head.

"You know the one that they show in all the dramas. I don't know the name of the place but I want to go see what it's like."

"Sure but the place stinks."

"I don't care. I want to see what it's like."

"Ok"

I drove off to the fish market and didn't bother covering my face since at this time it would just be old grandmas and grandpas at the market.