With You Again

Oppa?!

Minji's POV

I had just come out of the shower when the door bell rang.

"Who could it be now?" I thought to myself. Sehyun normally texts me before coming over so I know it's him. I cautiously opened the door and a man in a hood and sunglasses pushed the door open and stepped in. I was about to scream but he covered my mouth and pulled off his glasses.

"Sorry and hi!"

It was Siwon Oppa.

"What are you doing here? How do you know I live here?" I asked in shock.

"Kibum told me. Don't ask me how he knows he didn't tell me how he knew." as he was saying all this he was walking around the place looking around.

"Well, have you eaten?" I asked.

"No," he said smiling, "Make me something."

It was like we hadn't been apart only just traveled in an extended trip. The fastest thing I could cook now was some kimchi chigae and rice. I had some marinated chicken so I could cook that up too.

"Smells nice," he said snatching a piece of kimchi from right under the knife.

"Watch it! What if I cut your finger off?!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry. If you do cut my finger you will just have to make up for it," he replied giving me a cheeky grin.

I finished cooking and we say down to eat. He was basically inhaling the food. Hadn't he eaten at all today?

"So why are you here?" I asked.

"To see you," he said plainly as he continued to eat.

"Oh," was all I could say. If I asked why I would sound rude.

"Wah, I'm full!" Siwon said drinking his water. He took his dishes to the sink. Had he always been that buff? His arm muscles were on display thanks to his short sleeved t-shirt. His hair was dyed to a dark brown and a tad bit longer than when I had last seen him. His lips where...

"Am I that attractive?" I snapped out of my train of thought and realized I had been staring at him. "Well?"

"Nope," I said grinning. He smiled and sat very close to me.

"Well now you can stare better," he said smirking.

"Oppa?"

"Hmmm?"

"Are you mad at me for lying?" This question had been bugging me since I had met them. He sighed and moved away a bit.

"I was a bit but then I understood why you left. I'm sorry for what I did too. If I hadn't done that you would still be living with us. Sorry."

"No Oppa, it's fine." I felt so much lighter than I had felt all this time.

"Well now that that's out of the way," he said smiling, "Did you miss me?"

"Yes. Wait we are still together?"

"I don't remember breaking up with you," he said smiling.

I couldn't help the grin that broke out on my face.

"So fill me up on all I missed after you left," he said while eating a banana.

We talked late into the night and when I looked at the clock it was already  three in the morning. "Can I stay over?"

"Huh?"

"Never mind. I'll come again tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Why are you so surprised? Didn't Kangin Hyung tell you? We are going to be here for three days getting some photo shooting done."

"No, he didn't say anything about that."

"Well I'll see you tomorrow," he was putting his shoes on and put the cap on his head, "Kiss?" I kissed his cheek but he was still leaning forward. "Here," he said pouting his lips. I laughed and pulled his hat over his face.

"Goodnight," I said. I could hear him chuckling from under his hat. He opened the door and left.

I changed for the night and lay down thinking about all that happened today.  

________________________

Thank you to @SuNia for commenting on the story. You make me really happy ^_^

image.jpeg

I will love if you all comment on my story just to get some feedback. Love all my readers, subscribers and silent readers too 

image.jpeg

All our Oppas that are in the army 

tumblr_m6p75iOiNG1ra6vzno1_400.jpg

tumblr_lnm0uo8ZS61qcg2ax.jpg

 

tumblr_ma6sgzp6dN1qbrmmso1_500.jpg

And this is to all ELFs

tumblr_lpnjsfRrOq1r1648do1_500.jpg

Let's wait for them together Ok?

 

Oh and this I just found funny

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4NvdJsxxYggp0HtSYMlF

Till next time toodles!