Baby Room 2

Oppa?!

Minji's POV

The wallpaper was beautiful, the boys had managed to pull off the wallpapering well.

507558651_666.jpg

"Minji-ah we pulled it off huh?" Donghae  Oppa grinned.

"Yes you three did. Thanks Oppas." I hugged Siwon Oppa and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Eh eh! Unless you want to give the two of us kisses too please stop," Eunhyuk Oppa said.

"Go get your own wife then you can get all the kisses you want," Siwon Oppa said hugging me.

"Maybe I will!" Eunhyuk Oppa yelled.

"Who will want to marry you?" Oppa asked.

"Yah what do you mean! I am the danshing mashine!" Oppa said in Engrish.

"Hahaha well I have a wife and my babies."

"Fine fine you go find yourself a wife. And Donghae Oppa and I shall go and eat," I said and walked out with Donghae Oppa following after me, "I shall just eat all the sausages and drink all the coke."

"Sausage? Wait for me!"

"You can't drink coke!"

Eunhyuk and Siwon Oppa said at the same time.

We all had our dinner and after wards the two of them left.

"How was wallpapering?" I asked.

"It was a new experience that is for sure. But I want to do everything for the babies."

"Mmm you are going to spoil our babies aren't you?"

"No" as soon as he said that one of the babies kicked, "Well one disagrees."

"Nope they agree with me." Our banter went on for a while and then we laughed and went to bed.

I woke up in the morning and was greeted by my smiling prince charming.

"Morning my princess," he greeted.

"Morning, how come you are being so cheesy early in the morning?"

He snuggled closer to me and said "Cause I love you," his breath was ticking my neck and I moved away. He moved down to lay near my stomach "Morning my babies! Did you sleep well?"

"No they didn't. They were awake for most of the night."

"Why didn't you let mommy sleep?"

"I think they're asleep now. They has been quite for about three hours now," I said rubbing my belly.

"Well I am going to make mommy breakfast so you three continue sleeping ok?" he kissed my belly and then got out of bed.

After breakfast Oppa went right back to fixing up the nursery. Even though I couldn't move around for too long I decided I might as well make my babies some baby shirts so they could wear it for the first couple of months.

Siwon's POV

Yesterday's wallpapering didn't go as planned but today I was sure to get the cribs and the changer up and hopefully some decorations.

"Let's see," I said holding up the instructions, "Piece A joins with piece at H. And those two connect with this bar....Done!" I had managed to get the changer and both cribs were done.

"Aigoo my back!" I hit my back a couple of times hoping it would relieve the tension. "Maybe I should just hang up the decorations now."

I got the shelf that we had bought to place on the wall near the changing table. I measured where I had to put the nails in and started to hammer.

"Siwon-ah!"

Bam! "Arghhh" stuck my finger in my mouth and it as if that would help with the throbbing. I turned around to glare at whoever it was that made me lose my concentration. Turned out it was Hankyung Hyung. "Hyung!"

"Hahahahaha Mian! Like what you did with the room though."

I was still biting my finger in hopes to reduce the throbbing. "What's up Hyung?" I resumed hammering.

"Nothing much. Just came to see how you guys are. Also Kangin gave me some stuff to bring for you guys."

"Hankyung Oppa!" Minji had come into the room.

"Ohh Minji-ah! How are you?"

"Not bad. Just hard to walk around. What are you doing here Oppa? Not that I want you to leave."

"I just wanted to see how my sister-in-law was and Kangin also sent something for you. I left it on the the table. Something you love to eat."

With that Minji ran out, more or less waddled out as fast as she could. In a few seconds we heard a squeal of delight.

 Minji's POV

I am near the end of the seventh month of my pregnancy and it was getting harder and harder for me to get around. As much as I loved carrying my babies I couldn't wait to see my feet while standing.

Sometimes Sehyun would bring his work with him and I would help mark the papers. It made me feel like I was teaching even though really wasn't. Thankfully that kept me occupied when I wasn't sleeping. Lately I found myself falling asleep on the sofa since it was probably the most comfortable position.

I am currently waiting for my prenatal classes to begin. Even though I have come for almost all the classes I was still terrified at the idea of giving birth. I mean all the movies I had watched and whatever I had learned in high school about child bearing made it seem so scary. I usually was able to come with Siwon Oppa but today I had to make do with Leeteuk Oppa.

"Ok all mothers come in now!" the instructor called us all in.

"Are you sure these stretches don't hurt?" Leeteuk Oppa asked me.

""Mmm, it isn't hard," I replied. He nodded and made his way to a mat, "As giving birth will be," I added softly.

Leeteuk's POV

" Aigoo my back! Nononononono don't pull! Can't go further!" I was half yelling as Minji pulled me forward while we were stretching.

"Ay Oppa come one you're a dancer. Just a bit."

"Aiiiiiiiiiii"

A hour later

"Good job everyone. Remember to practice your breathing at home and I will see you all next time. I walked out of the room and collapsed onto the sofa outside.

"Oppa, are you ok?" Minji asked.

I straightened up, "How do you guys do that? It hurts!"

She laughingly said that it was just because I hadn't done it before and that after a while it becomes easy. But like she said, I am a dancer I should be able to do this.

"Let's go. I need to go for the radio program after dropping you off." I walked slowly while stretching out my back.

"Oppa I know why you feel sore."

"Why?"

"Cause you're an old ajusshi!" she said grinning.

"Am not!"

"Hehe I am joking Oppa," she said grinning.

Minji was going to be a mother that would play around a lot with the babies I could tell.