New Friends

Oppa?!

Minji's POV

"Minji, I know I asked you this before but I want to hear your answer. Do you like me?" Siwon Oppa asked me. I nodded and he placed his hands on my shoulders and gave me a big smile. "CHOI KYUHYUN GET DOWN HERE!" he yelled making me cringe because of how close he was to my ear.

"Why?" Kyuhyun Oppa yelled back from upstairs.

"Come down I need your help."

Thumping was heard on the stairs and soon Kyuhyun Oppa appeared looking slightly annoyed.

"What?"

"You know how I love you the most right Kyuhyun-ah?"

"Yah?"

"And I almost always buy you new computer games, right?"

"Yes?"

"Take Minji out for me and don't come back till I say to.”

“Huh?”

“Here,” he shoved his wallet and keys into Kyuhyun Oppa’s hand and pushed the two of us to the door, “Just come back when I call ok? Bye”

“HEY!” Kyuhun oppa yelled at the closed door.

After banging on the door for a while he gave up and walked to the car. I followed after him, well what was I supposed to do. We got in and he drove to a clothes store.

“Why are we here?”

“Well no matter how comfy those are you can’t walk around on the street in those.”

I looked down and noticed I was wearing a pair of baggy track pants and a faded t-shirt. I felt my cheeks go red and hear Kyuhyun Oppa chuckle. He pulled on a hat and a pair of sunglasses and we went into the store.

Kyuhun’s POV

“But Hyung~”  

“Nope go try it on then I promise I’ll buy some snacks for you.”

“Fine” the

“Hey you two!” I called out to the two figures at the end of the isle. Minji was at the other end of the store going through some clothes.

“Kyuhyun Hyung!” Key  and Taemin replied.

“What are you two shopping for? I thought you already maxed out your card last week.”

“Hahaha, I stole Jjong’s but he doesn’t know yet. Besides I’ll pay him back. What are you doing here? I thought you hated shopping.”

“I do but I had to bring out Kangin Hyung’s sister.”

“Oh, I heard about her. Where is she?” Taemin replied looking back and forth the isles.

“The one in the track pants and faded t-shirt.”

“No offense but that is the worst outfit match I have ever seen and I thought Junsu Hyung was bad,” Key said shaking his head, “Didn’t you tell her that before she came out?”

“We kind of got kicked out by Siwon.”

“Siwon Hyung kicked you out?!” Taemin asked with an incredulous look on his face.

“Kind of, it’s a long story. And no Key I’m not in the mood of telling the story. But if you could go help her pick out an outfit that would be great. She hates shopping for clothes. I’ll just go to the ice cream store with Tae.”

“Sure, if it’s picking clothes you’ve got the right person.”

I watched as he sauntered off to Minji and heard Taemin sigh behind me.

“Thanks Hyung, as much as I love Key Hyung, shopping with him makes me loose more energy.”

“No prob. Now let’s go get some ice cream.”

Minji’s POV

Key is not only a Diva on TV he is like that in real life too. He made me change into like twenty different outfits before settling on a green knee length dress and then he made me try on different shoes. I felt like I was a doll he was playing dress up with. If it wasn’t for the fact that he liked shopping so much I actually liked him. He was funny and interesting to listen to and easy to open up to. After leaving my best friend in Canada he was the first person I opened up to.

“And then Jinki Hyung fell off the bed and had a bruise and a bump.”

“Is he ok?” I ask.

“He’s fine. I think his body is used to the Onew sangtae. Anyway when you have time come over to the SHINee dorm.”

“Sure, I just have to ask Kangin Oppa,” Key Oppa’s phone started to ring so he walked a away to answer it.

“Come on, Kyuhyun Hyung said to come to the bookstore,” he said when he came back.

We went over to the book store and found Kyuhyun and Taemin reading some mangas.

“Geez, you people took forever,” Kyuhyun Oppa said.

“Well, duh we were picking out clothes,” Key Oppa said.

“Minji you look great,” Taemin said giving me a cute smile.

“Who are you calling Minji, Tae?” Kyuhyun Oppa said smiling.

“Sorry Noona I didn’t know”

“That’s ok Taemin. I’m used to being called by just my name. I don’t mind if you do it. Just don’t do it in front of Kangin Oppa.”

“Ok!” Taemin said giving me a smile.

“Ok, Minji let’s get going, Siwon called us back. So we’ll see you guys later,” Kyuhyun Oppa said waving at the other two.

I said my good byes also and followed him to the car. When we got home he said that I should go in since he still had some errands to run. I went to the front door and opened it using the key Kyuhyun oppa had given me. The door opened but the lights were turned off and there was no noise.

“Hello?” I said.

There was no answer.

“Hello?” I repeated.

I saw a shadow moving in the distance and soon a figure appeared and my jaw nearly hit the floor with the sight I saw in front of my eyes.  

__________________________

i swear Kyuhyun Oppa's name takes forever to type.

anyway sorry for being so late. i had writers block and then when i typed out the first part it got lost on teh computer. please give me time and sorry for not updating for so long. thanks to the subscribers who stayed with me. anyway  i will try to update tomorrow. i got to go sleep now. good night/morning/evening to whenever you are reading