Out with the Boys

Oppa?!

 

 

                                   38103_145479602131115_122406757771733_41

 

Siwon's POV

I opened my eyes to find Minji still asleep next to me. She had come over last night and had spent the night at my place. No matter how many times I made love to her it was always like the first.  She looked so peaceful sleeping that I didn't want to wake her up. I kissed her on the shoulder, pulled the blankets up higher and got out of bed. I checked my phone and saw that mom had sent me a message telling me to call her.

I called her and of course she asked me the usual questions "How have i been? Did i eat properly?" and a whole bunch more. As the conversation went on I told her about the proposal.

"How could you propose to her when we weren't home? I wanted to see!" my mom had been questioning me nonstop since I told her I had proposed to Minji. I couldn't get away from all the questioning. I groaned internally at all the questions she was asking.

"Mom it was just the proposal. You are going to be there for the wedding remember."

"When's the wedding? I need to clear up my schedule so I can attend!" I heard faint rustling of paper in the background, "Yebeo! Find your calendar so we can mark down our son's wedding!" she screamed. I had to yank the phone away from my ear so I wouldn't go deaf. "When's the wedding?"

"Omma! I just proposed to her. I am not marrying her right now!"

"What do you mean!"

"I am going to have a simple wedding Omma. I haven't announced it to the public and I am not getting married yet!"

"Arasso, arraso! Omma will help you with the wedding."

"Omma!"

"Ok I will talk to Minji too! Omma is so proud of you son. Bye!"

I groaned and hung up. My mom loved Minji a lot and now she couldn't wait to set the wedding date. I just hoped my mom wouldn't push Minji too far.

Minji's POV

 I woke up and showered then went out to eat when Siwon also came into the dining room.

"Hi, Minji!" he kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi Oppa," i replied, "Did you eat?"

"No, I just finished talking with mom."

"Fine. Wash your hands I'll get the rice ready." I scooped out some rice and opened the drawer to get some chopsticks. "Oppa can yo..." Oppa had come behind me and wrapped his hands around my shoulders to hug me.

"I didn't get my morning hug or my kiss," he said still holding me. I held his hands that were clasped at my waist and turned my head to kiss him.

"Hyung! My innocent eyes!"

"Ouch!" I had knocked my head into Oppa's chin.

"Seriously you two!" Oppa sighed. It was Changmin and Kyuhyun Oppa. He let go of me and went up to the two of them.

"Hehe!" the two of them laughed. I shook my head at the two of them and continued to put food on the plates.

"Why are you two here?" Oppa asked.

"We came to see Minji,"  Kyuhyun Oppa said.

"Me?"

"Yup, today we are going to take you two out. Well actually Siwon is going with me and you and Kyuhyun are going out," Changmin Oppa said casually.

"Me?l I asked skeptically.

"Yah! Oh and Donghae Hyung is waiting for us outside," Kyuhyun said.

"How can you leave him outside!" Siwon Oppa said and went out.

The two manknaes shrugged and continued eating. I hadn't made enough rice for all of us so I silently just drank my soup. Donghae Oppa came in and gave me a hug from behind.

"Hi Hae Oppa!" I loved Donghae Oppa the two of us just got along so well.

Donghae Oppa sat down next to me and picked up his chopsticks. "Oppa where are we going?"

"You'll see," Kyuhyun Oppa said.

"Well I guess Changmin and I better get going," Oppa gave me a kiss on the cheek and got up. "You boys keep her safe," he said giving Donghae and Kyuhyun Oppa a stern look.

"Yes sir!" Kyuhyun saluted back.

After the two if them finished and the table was cleared headed out.

I can't believe these two. They had left me at the bookstore and I had to look for them. Fortunately I was smart enough to think of looking in the game store. Sure enough the two of them were absorbed in picking out games.

"Mind telling me why I was left alone back there?"

"Hehe sorry. But the new game came out and..." Kyuhyun Oppa may be the evil manknae but I knew my glares can shut him up, "And we are leaving now."

We were walking towards the check out when I felt dizzy so steadied myself by holding the shelf.

"Let's go," Donghae Oppa said. I followed still dizzy. We were out in the parking lot and Kyuhyun Oppa was saying something but I wasn't concentrating on anything but keeping myself steady as I walked.