Here Comes Trouble!

Oppa?!

Siwon's POV

Aish! My head was pounding like crazy because of my hangover. I pushed the blankets aside and went to the bathroom and took a shower. The house was loud as usual but then I started to listen to what they were saying.

"No Teuki! This is insane! Why didn't he call us instead? Why her! Now she has to go!" I heard Kangin Hyung shouting.

Call? Her? Go? what are they talking about. I followed the voices down the stairs and saw Leeteuk Hyung, Hankyung Hyung and Sungmin Hyung standing around as I came further down I saw Kangin Hyung standing there red in the face. The others were more or less spread out in the living room.

"What's going on?" I asked. Everyone turned to me with a mix of what seemed like pity and anger but on Kangin Hyung's face there was definitely more anger.

"What's going on?! What's going on??!!! I'll tell you what's going on. Someone got drunk yesterday and called my sister to come get them and then decide to tell everyone on the street that he wanted to marry her," he said practically yelling.

"No way! Who asked her to marry her? I'm gonna go talk to that man!" I said.

"I'll take care of him right now!" Kangin Hyung said and then lunged at me. I ducked and stood on the other side if the room. "You're avoiding?! Get back here!"

"Wait Hyung what are you saying? I'm the one that proposed on the street while drunk?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes you!" Kangin Hyung yelled again he tried to move but Hankyung Hyung and Sungmin Hyung were holding him back.

"Siwon-ah, Lee So Man-sshi, the last time you got caught with Minji he was furious. He said if it happens again he will want to speak to you. I wish I could help you but he already called and asked me to tell you to come and meet him," Leeteuk Hyung said.

"How bad is it this time?" I asked.

"This bad," Kibum said to me handing a gossip newspaper. On the front cover there was a picture of Minji and I. I had one hand on her shoulder while the other was in the air. The title read, "Secret girlfriend?! Marriage proposal?"

Unlike last time, this time Minji's face was exposed. Everyone would know now. I dropped the paper and ran to my room where I grabbed the car keys and headed over to meet Lee Soo Man.

Once I got to the company I ran inside and stood outside the office door waiting to catch my breath. The secretary gave me a sad smile and showed me in.

"Sir," I said.

"Sit" he said pointing to the chair in front of him. I sat down and waited for the judgement.

"It. Has come to my attention that you have been dating Yong Woon's younger sister."

"Yes sir"

"And yesterday night you drank and proposed out in public"

"Yes sir"

"Well what do you have to say for yourself?"

"I will accept any punishment sir. Just please don't separate Minji and I."

"I won't have to do that. You see Minji has already decided to leave."

"Leave?!" I said jumping to my feet.

"Leave Seoul. In fact leave Korea. She is going to move back to Canada. She talked to her brother already and he has agreed that she can move back. Her flight leaves in three days."

 Didn't wait to hear the rest of the conversation but bolted down the stairs, into my car and drove to Minji's apartment.