Adonis Camp Again?

Oppa?!

Next Day

Minji's POV
I was going with the boys for their performance and the filming of their reality show. I was sitting in front near the driver so I wouldn't be caught on the camera. The boys were playing games while I brought a couple of books with me since I couldn't make a lot of noise. I was getting to the good part of the book when I felt someone put their hands over my eyes.
"Hey Minii join us," Eunhyuk Oppa was giving me his gummy smile.
"I can't, you guys are filming."
"No, we're done. Come on."
I followed him to the back of the bus and sat down near Oppa.
"What game should we play?!" Donghae asked.
"Let's play the memory game. I'll start."
The boys started to play but they didn't get very far. We played a couple of games before everyone got knocked out.

Siwon's POV
"Everybody off the bus!"
I opened my eyes when I heard manager hyung shout. I looked out the window and saw a grocery store.
"Ok, like last time you guys are to buy stuff with the money in the envelopes. The food has to last for a week so choose wisely."
Every one got of the bus, split into teams and then we went into the store.

Minji's POV
"Minji-ah" someone shook me awake, it was one of the cordi eunnies, "Come on, we have to go to where the boys are staying and set up."
"Does Kangin Oppa know about this?"
"I just told him. Let's hurry and go."
"Ok but give me a sec."
We arrived at the pension and I helped them clear the place up and put away some of the boy's bags away. Once I had cleared up the boys things I put my stuff in another room and also put the groceries that I had bought into the fridge.
"Minji, the camermen are on their way and so are the boys so when the boys come with their things can you put away the things they bought into the different rooms. You've seen Aodnis Camp right?"
"Yup, don't worry eunnie I'll put the stuff away."
"WE'RE HERE!" I heard the boys yell from outside.
 I went to the front and opened the door to let them in.
"Minji-ah!" Donghae Oppa came bouncing over carrying only a packet of ramyun and a soccer ball in the other.
I was completely confused. He was still bouncing around the whole place. The others came in and I helped them with some of their things.
"Ryeowook Oppa, why is Donghae Oppa jumping all over the place?"
"He bought some fish."
"Stupid Fishy, happy over two fish," Leetuk Oppa came in carrying some bags.
"Minji!" Donghae came in screaming, "Can you make the fish? I want to eat fish!"
"Yah! Hae, she's not our servant!" Sungmin Oppa said, "Minji, I'll cook it later just leave them."
I nodded and helped with the rest of the things and the boys went out to play.

Siwon's POV
Last time the boys came here I didn't come since I had a photo shoot. When they came back they showed me all the pictures and talked about how fun it was. I watched the show too but that was nothing to comapred to what they had recorded.
"Siwon-ah! Let's go kick the soccer ball for a while," Eunhyuk Hyung said.
"Coming!"
We played for a while when Donghae came running over. Wait, I thought Donghae was playing with us. This is what happened when you have thirteen members.
"Time to go back guys!"
All of us walked back while Donghae ran back. When I went in I was welcomed by the yummy smell of food. Minji came out wearing the Hello Kitty apron that I had gotten for her the day we went out shopping for groceries.
"Snacks and drinks in the kitchen!" Minji said.

Kangin's POV
I went to the kitchen and the others followed. Minji had made spicy rice cakes and some juice.
"We didn't buy this," I said.
"Of course you guys didn't. I bought them. What's with you guys just buying ramyun and stuff. If you bought some rice and vegetables it would have been worth it and much tastier."
"Ajumma, it's ok we like to eat ramyun," I .
She smacked me and stuffed some rice cakes in my mouth.
"This is good," Siwon said.
"Thanks," Minji replied.
"Minji, can I have more juice," Kyunhyun said.
"Get it yourself Kyun," Leetuk Hyung said.
"Aw Hyung~"
"Kyun!" I said. Kyunhyun looked at me and then got up and wen to get his juice. Silly evil maknae.
"Minji, where you cooking the whole time?"
"No, Donghae and I cooked and then we watched a bit of TV."
"Min, made me fish and I'm going to eat it all by myself," Donghse happily stated.
"What do you mean by yourself. You should give Minji a peice she helped cook it," Shinding said.
"Of course I'm giving her a peice but the rest of you don't get anything."
I finished eating and went to Minji and gave her a hug.
"Oppa, you stink!" Minji said while trying to get out of the hug.
"I'll go wash up. Thanks for the food," I kissed her cheek before going to the bathroom.

Siwon's POV
I was waiting for my turn to use the wash room. Some of the  hyungs had finished washing up and were napping. Minji had finished clearing up and was watching some TV.
I was in my room when I heard the washroom door open, "Bathroom's free," Eunhyuk Hyung yelled.
"Ok"
I finished showering and then realized I hadn't brought in any of my clothes just my towel. I opened the door and came out to go to my room. Minji was walking from the other side and when she saw me her eyes went wide but she quickly turned around and walked back the way she came from. I went to my room which I was sharing with Shindong and Kibum and pulled on a  pair of track pants. I just sat on the bed let my wander wherever.

Minji's POV
The boys after they had finished washing uo had gone to their rooms and I assume that they had fallen asleep since it was quiet. I was watching a drama and then I fell asleep too. I woke up and it was still quiet. I looked at the clock and it was seven, so I got up to make dinner. Almost as soon as I started to cook I heard some one shuffling and coming to the kitchen.
"Do you need any help?" the voice said. I recognized the voice as Siwon Oppa.
"How about you wake up a bit more and then help me cut the carrot."
"Sure"
I continued cutting the meat when from the corner of my eye I saw him stretching. His eyes were still closed bit he had raised his hands above his head and was bending from side to side.
"Ok I'm good. How do I cut this?" he had gotten Ryeowook Oppa's apron which was the same as mine but blue. I should say the apron did not suit him that well. I ignored this and showed him how to cut the peices and continued on with my work.
He asked about how Oppa was when we were younger and what it was like in Canada.

Leetuk's POV
I opened my eyes and saw that I was facing the window. It was almost dark outside. I rolled over and saw that Kangin was still sleeping. I looked past him and saw fhat the clock was glowing seven. I shook him and got a whole bunch of mumbling from him.
"Ya wake up it's seven."
I got off the bed and opened the door. I was greeted by the smell of food and the sound of laughing. I went to the kitchen and I saw Minji and Siwon cooking. Siwon was standing behind Minii and watching her.
If I didn't know who the the two were I would have assumed that they were a loving couple making their dinner.
"Hyung, your up!" Siwon greeted me.
"Hey" I headed over to the table and sat down and watched the two of them.
The two had become very close and were joking around and making fun of each other. If I were Kangin the only guy I would entrust Minji would be Siwon.