Stranger part 2

Oppa?!

 

Minji’s POV

After saying bye to Sehyun I walked over to Siwon Oppa.

“Hi” I said grinning. He smiled as he wrapped his arm around my waist and walked towards the hotel.

“Hello,” he said giving me a kiss on the side of my head. “What were you up to while we were getting ready to head to the pool?”

“Oh, I met this guy who just graduated from Seoul University. He studied to be a professor for traditional Korean studies. He invited me to come and see his class. We also traded numbers so we can meet up and stuff when we get back to Seoul.”

“That’s nice, just be careful. We don’t want anything happening to you.”

We had reached the pool that the guys were in so I placed my bag on a chair nearby and stuck my legs into the pool. I had always wanted to learn how to swim but I never had the chance. It seemed fun to just flow along with the water and feel weightless.

“Why don’t you come in?” Donghae Oppa asked as he came up out of the water.

“I don’t know how to swim,” I said.

“You don’t know how to swim?” Ryeowook Oppa said.

“Nope,” I said as I kicked my feet up and splashed Donghae Oppa, who just grinned and splashed water on me.

“Well just come in and stand or walk around. Don’t just sit there, you’ll get hot in the sun,” Sungmin Oppa said. With that said, Kyuhyun and Kibum Oppa pulled me into the pool.

“Water fight!” Shindong yelled out just as I got splashed. I turned away in hopes of not getting water in my eyes but no such luck since Heechul Oppa was right behind and he had a water gun and sprayed me right in the face.

“Yah!” I yelled at them.

“Yah?! Who do you think you are talking to? Most of us are older than you! Guys get her!” Heechul Oppa yelled.

We continued to play for a while but then I told them that I will go in since I wanted to wash and then rest for a while. I went up the elevator and headed down the hall to my room.

Siwon’s POV

We played for a while after Minji left and then went to our own rooms to clean up and rest before dinner. I had finished washing and was on my bed listening to some music with my eyes closed when I felt someone shake my shoulder.  It was Donghae.

“Meet in Leeteuk Hyung’s room in 5 mins,” with that he was out of the room. What did he think he was? A ninja? I mean he crept out of the room without just walking out. Seriously sometimes I wonder how old Donghae really is.

I went to Leeteuk Hyung’s room to find that some of the members had gathered there.

“So what’s going on?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Well I know this is supposed to be a vacation but the owner of the place has asked us to sing some songs at the club tonight. Not fast songs but some slow songs so the couples can dance. We are not doing it for free, we are getting paid,” Leeteuk Hyung said.

“But it’s vacation time, not work time,” Heechul Hyung said.

“I know that’s why I told the manager. He said that they only need 5 people to sing and the others don’t have to,” Leeteuk Hyung continued.

“Then let’s just have the K.R.Y members sing along with Sungmin and Donghae,” Shindong Hyung said.

“NO! I just want to enjoy my time off not sing!” Kyuhyun whined.

“Kyu, just sing two slow songs and then we’ll tell the owner that we have to go ok?” Hankyung Hyung said.

“Fine,” Kyuhyun said submissively. Hankyung Hyung seemed like the only one that could tame Kyuhyun when he was upset.

“I’ll bring Minji along with me so you guys get ready,” I said. Before anyone could oppose I walked out of the room.

I got ready then went to Minji’s room and rang the bell and had to wait a while for the door to open. When the door opened a puffy faced, sleepy eyed Minji opened the door. She didn’t say anything but left the door open and plopped on the bed with her face into her pillow. I laughed at her and then closed the door and sat at the foot of the bed.

“Hey, we have a gig tonight at the club and you are supposed to come with me,” I said.

She didn’t say anything for a while but then moved so she was in fetal position and stared at me. I didn’t say anything but stood up held out my hand. She got my message and put her hand into mine. I pulled her to her feet and slowly pulled her into the bathroom.

“What are you doing? Aren’t you going to leave?” she asked me as she pulled her hair away from her face.

“Why do I have to? I rather stay here,” I smirked devishley and sat on the toilet lid.

She stared at me, looked me up and down and then smirked. She turned around and reached over the tub to get something. I couldn’t see what she was doing since her back was to me.

“Oppa, you want to watch right?” she asked, she had turned around but her hands where behind her back. “But before that,” she stuck her hands out and it was all wet with some colored substance. As she came near I smelled the hotel shampoo scent coming off her hands. Seeing her hands aimed at my head I got up and ran out of the bathroom. She came after me giggling and waving her hands sending the shampoo splattering here and there. I was on one side of the bed while she was on the other. She smirked and jumped onto the bed. I realized that she was waiting to pounce on me but if I moved she would end up knocking her face into the dresser that was behind her. I let her pounce on me but then pushed her forward into the bed. She screamed and then rubbed all the shampoo into my hair. I didn’t stop her instead I laughed along with her and stayed still till I assumed she was done.

“There looks good now,” she smiling but still running her hands in my hair.

“Too bad I’m going to have to wash it out,” I said laughing. I moved and she went to the bathroom and soon I could hear the shower run. I touched my head and felt the shampoo. I guess I was going to have to wait to wash out my hair again. I watched TV while I waited for her. Once she came out I went in and started to wash out my hair.