Welcome to Korea

Oppa?!

Kangin’s POV

Today my sister was coming from Canada to stay with me. Our Aunt and Uncle, who had taken care of us when our parents died, were dead. I pulled my hat over my face trying to hide it just so that no one would recognize me. I didn’t mind all the attention that we got but today I wanted to get home without fans surrounding me. I held up the sign that I had made hoping that my sister would see it, if I were to shout somebody may recognize my voice. The door from arrivals opened and people started to pour out. I held my sign higher and then I saw her. She was pushing a cart with her luggage and was looking around. I walked up her and gave her a hug. I felt her push back but then after looking at my face she smiled and hugged me back.

“Oppa!”

“Minji-ah!” I took the cart from her and we headed out to the van, “How was your flight?”

“It was ok. Oppa, who’s driving us home?”

“Manager hyung. He’s outside waiting for us.”

“None of the other members are there right?”

“No, they all have their different schedules.” We arrived at the parking lot and manager hyung stepped out. Minji took one look at him and then scooted behind me.

“Shy are we?” manager hyung said as I pulled her out from behind me.

“Minji this is our manager, Mr. Lee. He’s the one that said you could stay with us for the time being.” Minji quickly bowed but went back to hiding behind me. I told her to go sit inside while manager hyung and I put away the bags. I got into the backseat with her. She laid her head on my shoulder and I just wrapped my arm around her.

I had come to Korea five years ago after being scouted by SM. Minji had continued to live with my aunt who treated her like her own daughter. My Uncle and Aunt didn’t have any children of their own so they were happy to take us in. When Aunty and Uncle died I had told manager hyung about Minji and he had said that she could stay with us but she would be like our personal assistant just so that fans would not get suspicious. I didn’t  want to announce to everyone that she was my sister it may cause problems for her in the future; so I agreed to the idea. Just then I felt her head dropped and turned to see that she was already fast asleep. Even though it was evening for us here it was night for her. I grabbed the blanket that was on the seat and draped it over her. Just then manager hyung’s cell phone started to ring.

“Oh, Leetuk-ah…Oh,oh,…ok,” he hung up “Kangin-ah, we have to go pick up the others.”

“What happened to the other van?”

“It broke down so they took it to the garage.”

“Ok”

Manager hyung drove to the SM building and as soon as we parked the members started to pour out of the doors. Leetuk was the first to reach the van.

“Anyong!” he yelled while getting in.

“Leetuk! Shhh!”  I said pointing to my sister.

“Sorry,” he whispered back. Leetuk stuck his head out and motioned for the others to keep quiet. I looked down at Minji and saw that she was still asleep.

“Hyung is that your sister?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yes”

“Aw, she sleeps like Yunho hyung,” said Donghae. I couldn’t help but laugh. She did kind of. She had always slept with open a bit.

“Hyung do you think she will like the present I got her?” Sungmin said.

He showed me a small stuffed rabbit.

“For sure”

For the rest of the way home the others talked about their schedule and how the show was. We finally reached our house and everyone got off. I was trying to wake Minji.

“Minji-ah, wake up.”

“Mmmmm.” She slowly opened her eyes to look at me. She still looked like the little seven year old sister who used to hug me when she slept. I grabbed a tissue and wiped her face and fixed her hair.  We got off and saw that the other guys had already taken the luggage inside and had left the house door open for us.

Minji’s POV

When Oppa woke me up we were already at their house. It was so huge but I guess it made sense if all thirteen live there. I got off with Oppa and we went inside. I smiled at the scene that I saw. Ryeowook Oppa had an apron on and was yelling at Leetuk.

“Hyung pick up your underwear! I always have to clean up! There is a girl in this house from now on!” I had noticed that Ryeowook was always the one who complained about Leetuk’s habit on television.

Yes, even though I was in America I watched Super Junior and knew who each one was.  I fell in love with one particular member. I had never met him before but I liked his personality from what I saw on the TV.

“Miniji-shi?” it was Kyunhyun.

“Ne?”

“Hi!” he extended his hand and in his other he had a PSP.

“Kyun, is that a way to greet someone?” Eunhyuk Oppa came and slapped the back of Kyunhyun’s head. Kyunhyun just made a face at Eunhyuk before leaving.

“Hi, I’m Eunhyuk, but you can call me…”

“Hyukkie” I said.

“How did you know?”

“I watch you all.”

“Really? Then who do you think is the most handsome?” Donghaae said.

“My oppa,” Oppa just gave me a smile.

“Of course you would say that, but I think there is someone else, no?” Eunhyuk said.

“Come Miniji-shi, I want to show you your room,” Sungmin said. He pulled me by my arm but I grabbed onto Oppa making him come along with me. The room was simply decorated but had a lot of stuffed animals.

“How do you like the room?” Oppa asked.

“I love it,” I walked over to the bed and picked out a small pink teddy bear and hugged him, “I love this bear Sungmin Oppa. Thank you.”

“How did you know that it was from me?”

“You’re the one that likes pink,’ came a voice from behind.

I turned to the door and saw Heechul and Hankyung standing at the door way. Hankyung came in first and gave me a small smile and a bow which I returned. Heechul however, walked into the room and came straight at me and gave me a hug while giving his famous English greeting.

“Ya, Hyung let her go,” Oppa said.

Heechul smiled and let go. “So how do you like your room? I helped.”

“Oh, thank you. I like it.” I honestly did. Everything was either pink or purple. My favorite colors.

“Well then Minji. I’ll leave you to unpack. If you want any help just call one of us. Ryeowook will have dinner ready by 7.”

With that all the boys left the room and Oppa shut the door.  I opened my bags and started to put some of my things away. I hadn’t bought much over so my unpacking was over quickly. I went to the bathroom and took a shower before I came into the living room and saw everyone sitting in front of the TV.

“Minji-ah, come over here,” Shindong patted the empty space between him and Sungmin.

I wasn’t comfortable enough with them yet so I just slightly shook my head and walked over to Oppa and sat down next to him.

“You love your Oppa a lot don’t you?” Leetuk said.

“Ne”

“And she’s my favourite sister,” Oppa gave me a hug.

“You mean your only one,” said Hankyung.

“Let’s eat everyone,” Ryeowook camr out of the kitchen followed by a grumbling Kyunhyun who was carrying a pot.

“Kyun-ah, what happened?” Donghae asked.

“Wookie hyung wouldn’t let me make the kimchi chigae. He said that I would mess up.”

“He was trying to add in weird stuff like wasabi. Who does that?” Ryeowook said.

“Me”

“Obviously. Only you would think of doing that.”

“Arraso, now come eat you two,” Yesung said. I was surprised. On TV Yesung was very quiet and hardly spoke.

Everyone sat down and started to eat. Soon the meal was done and everybody pitched in to help clean up. Just then the phone rang.

“Yobseo?” Shindong said, “Oh, oh, ok,” he hung up. “Leetuk-hyung! Kibum said he won’t  be coming home since they’re filming through the night!”

“Ok!” Leetuk yelled back. He and Eunhyuk were getting ready for their radio show. I placed the last bowl on the rack and then remembered I had bought some candy over. I went to my room and brought the candy out. I handed the two candy bags out to the members.

“Candy!” Hankyung opened his candy and popped it in his mouth, “This is good!”

Everyone was eating the candy but I couldn’t bear to keep my eyes open any longer.

“Night everyone,” I said as I got up.

“Make sure you lock your door. Siwon doesn’t know that you’re staying in his room. We couldn’t reach him,” Sungmin said.

“Ok, night” I walked into my room, locked the door and got ready for bed. I switched the light off and slipped into bed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey I'm new to the whole writing stories on Asianfanfics so please take care of me.

I'll post the rest of the story if I get any comments or feedback.

Thanks

P.S excuse my spelling and grammar since I was writing this on my iPod