That girl, That guy

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N KRYSTAL'S POV OR THOUGHTS WILL BE RED)

"YA SICA UNNIE!" 

"I WANT THE WINDOW SEAT" I say to my sister. 

"AH STOP SHOUTING. Fine take it" As she glares back to me.

"Huehuehue gumawo" 

I'm Krystal Jung and my sister is Jessica Jung. I'm 20 years old and I'm in the KPOP group F(x) and my sister is in the group SNSD or Girls Generation. We came to Japan for a break before we head back to Korea for a competition or something. 

Sigh* I really need to reread that email sent from the principal. All I know is that we're guests and it’s on my birthday. What are great way to celebrate your birthday, doing more work. All I wanted to do was spend it will my group members and my sister. She even brought me an early birthday present, which was to see this guy for a blind date but he gapped it. 

Argh apparently he was scared of me. Come on, I'm a singer..I got millions of other guys waiting for me but most of them are not my ideal type. 

It’s been 3 hours and we are back in Korea. I grabbed my bags and went through the doors to see my manager. I can see all the fans welcoming us back, even with my mask and glasses, they can still recognize me. I stopped in my tracks because I can't stand crowds and I was trying to find Jessica unnie. I turned back to avoid all the camera flashes and ran

 *DAH*

*DUGUEM* *DUGUEM*

 

I opened my eyes after tripping over my luggage after turning around. My eyes were caught on another pair of eyes. Suddenly my chest starts to feel weird as if I could feel pain making its way towards my heart. I happened to have fallen on a random guy who seems to be in shock. I don't think he recognizes me though.

 

As Chris and I grab our bags and about to walk out, I realized that my shoes were undone which annoyed me a lot. As I got up from tying my shoelaces, I felt a presence for on top of me. Strangely enough, I felt like I know who this was, I can't really see who it was because she wore a mask and had glasses on but her scent and long black hair made me want to stay like this. I can feel my heart

*DUGUEM* *DUGUEM*

 

She suddenly got up, bowed and walked away with a blonde girl. From afar she slowly disappears but the more she walks away the more she makes me think she’s the figure that lurks in my head from time to time. Suddenly my chest starts to feel a bit of pain but it's not too bad, it’s as if my chest as a headache. Basically a chest ache.

" HAHA Skuxx Amber" Chris says after watching me the whole time from afar.

"I ain't no skuxx anyway lets go"

"Yo don't pretend like nothing happen, she looks pretty but I can't say much as she had a mask and glasses on." Chris is always interested in everything that happens. 

"Ah jinjja.." I replied while I grabbed a taxi. Chris kept staring at me, wanting to stare the sentence she wants to hear.

"Ok..it was interesting, I really felt like I knew that person as in I have always wanted to stare in her eyes. It was almost like you found that missing piece of a million piece puzzle."

"O..M..G.." *Pretends to vomit*

"YA YOU ASKED ME, YET YOU ACT DISGUSTED"

 

I knew Amber was in shock but I wanted to hear her say

"She looked very pretty"

"I was in shock but it was still pretty good."

But nope. She went and talked about it as if she found her ideal type in a Korean Drama. I pretended to be disgusted as what a normal person would do but since she was my best friend that had many thing in common with me, I understood her. As we drove back to our dorm in school, we were welcomed by our friends, Minho and Key. We 4 were called F4 at our school like the Korean Drama, Boys over Flowers. We were seen as the typical group that had no drama, told each other everything and protected each other. This was not really the case. Amber and Minho don't really like each other anymore but decided to still be in a group seeing that Key and I needed them both.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

6 MONTHS AGO*

Amber and her classmate Tracey were dating. They were together for a year already and was going to celebrate their 1st year anniversary so Amber decided to change the plans of meeting at the place they first met which was in the park that had a bench with their names signed onto a drawing.

AMBER + TRACEY

           = <3'

Amber went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter