Revealing Chris

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lee Bo Na." WHOAH LOOKS LIKE HER TWIN...

"Wow....she looks."

"Similar right?" Krystal interrupts

"Uh yeah.....well we should go to sleep, I don't want to wake up late." I pull of a dork smile

"Oh yeah, true...goodnight."

"Goodnight.....princess." I close my eyes and drifted off.

 

MORNING*

 

Argh what the? My phone goes off. I didn't even bother to open my eyes and just accepted the call. As soon as I figured who it was, I rushed outside, hoping no one hears.

Me: "Hello?"

JYP: "Yes Amber? Sorry did I wake you up?"

Me: "Oh sir, oh I didn't wake up in time, it's fine."

JYP: "Haha, you're going to have to get used to that...anyway there has been a slight change."

Me: "What is it?"

JYP: "The place in where the idols are living is too small to occupy all of you guys so we found a bigger house around this area. It is 3 stories like the old one but has 5 rooms instead of 4 but it includes 3 master bedrooms."

Me: "Will I then have to take a 3 hour drive everyday to Jeguk then?"

JYP: "Oh no no no, you will be staying at Jeguk. The principal hardly allows people to stay over but you and Crystal will be living in a very cosy room there."

Me: "Will I not be able to see the idols often?"

JYP: "I'm afraid so, the idols will be busy will their schedules too while you guys will be in school. So you guys will also be busy, I don't think it's best to go back home and back to school. Just for one month."

Me: "So I won't see them for a month eh..okay deal."

JYP: "After one month we will also do more work for the idols to get popular outside of Korea, not so much USA but we will see."

Me: "Yep, can't wait."

JYP: "I'll give Crystal a call now then."

Me: "Ok bye."

I hung up the phone and turn back since it got freezing.

"Amber.." ...

"Krystal...hey..uh morning."

"What was that all about?"

"Uhh....just business, I'm going to get change." Krystal grabs my wrist as I tried to walk pass her.

"One month? What does that mean?" I looked down

"Take a 3 hour drive to Jeguk everyday? Answer me." I know me keeping quiet isn't going to do anything good.

"I got a call from JYP, the house we will be staying in is near here, that means I will have to stay in Jeguk for a month, meaning I won't get to see you as often. You will be busy, I'll be busy...." Suddenly Krystal wrapped her arms over my neck.

I wrapped my arms over her waist with my neck resting on her shoulder like she is with mine. 

"DUDE...WHOAH...I'm guessing you got the call?" Chris says, opening the door as if it was nothing.

I nodded and politely gestured her to go back inside to give us space. Chris gave the 'okay' gesture and left.

"Uh we should go back inside..." Krystal suggests and loosens her grip.

"If thats what you want.." I loosen too but held her hand.

Krystal kept still, I finally got to comfortably hold her hand without hesitating. We walk back inside as everyone started to wake up. 

"Oh when did you guys wake up?" Jessica says, fixing her hair.

"Not long ago." I smiled

I noticed Jessica inverts her eyes on our hands. Jessica then looks at Krystal and gave a wink causing Krystal and I to let go and go our separate ways. 

 

"Tonights plan will go as planned."

"Perfect, I told her she'll regret it, hmpt wait till later on."

"So are the idols actually staying at her place?"

"I checked not long ago, I don't think so since I don't see any more mattresses or blankets...I guess the idols didn't want to." Suddenly the door opened

"Nikki..."

"Dad~" Nikki runs to her dad and hugs him.

"Oh hey Kai, Donghae and your followers."

"Um we aren't his followers..we just admire him a lot."

"Hahahaha, either way, I'm happy you're on this side....anything for my precious daughter.

"Kai how's your father?"

"He went into hiding not long ago...I don't know why though." Kai calmly says as if it's nothing

"Hmmm, expected of my brother..the only good sibling was Minho's father who we don't speak of his name. He's not welcomed by us even though our dad respect him more."

"Dad? If that's the case, why won't you ban me from hanging with him?"

"Because, he is your friend and will shortly be one of us."

"I'm still pissed off with what she did to my friends Uncle Yunho." Donghae says. 

Donghae calls Yunho, Uncle Yunho since he treats Donghae likes his own nephew.

"Don't worry, Nikki and Kai, you guys are still pissed?"

"She beat me up when I was trying to get close to Krystal.....it's like she owns Krystal."

"I was being perfectly nice with Krystal, until she came in and disrupted..now my chance with that missus is 0."

"Hohoho....you 3..just carry on with the plan. As usual I must not be part otherwise it will affect my job and I won't be able to help you guys get out of trouble."

Nikki: "Yes Dad."

Kai: "Yes Yunho."

Donghae: "Yes Uncle Yunho."

Twins: "Yes sir."

 

"Hey Chris!"

"Oh Tracey." Goddamit...I can't even get some free time in the commons without her..

"You busy later on."

"Yes I am." I lied

"Oh..well cancel it."

"What? I can't just cancel it."

"Ok then, what do you have? Can't you spend some time with me?" Tracey pouts. 

"Why me...?" I tiredly say.

"Cause lucky for you..." Tracey moves in clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter