Night At The Hotel

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I pretended to just wake up and go on my phone.

"Oh you're awake."

"Haha, wanted to check something." I enter her number in.

I decided to name her spoiled princess on my phone, but I wouldn't call her that in real life. Who knows what she could do to me if she heard that. I texted her for her to save my number down too.

'Annyeong!'

I heard a vibrate on her phone, the other two didn't hear it which was surprising, they must be really into their conversation that I have no idea what it is. 

'Go back to sleep.. -__-'

I chuckle at the message. I noticed Chris looking at me wit a 'wtf' face.

"What, can't I laugh?"

"No, you're awake, that's why."

"Pfft, I'm going back now." I closed my eyes.

After a while, we reached a restaurant at a hotel of some sort, like a buffet hotel place. Chris and I filled up our plates with bacon, eggs, tomato's and toast. We found a 4 seated table and started eating. Bo Na came and sat with us which surprised me a bit but I was happy she did. Chan Young came later which made me focus on him more with his never ending stories from school.

OMG does his talking never end? From the bus to breakfast, I have been dying from taking one from the team. I knew Amber didn't like Chan Young that much and now she has a thing with Bo Na...things just keep getting better don't they..? I did record some of the conversation we had on the bus but since I'm eating now, who gives a . Plus Amber's right next to me so she can listen to whatever he says.

"I guess after this we are going back?" I tried to convert the conversation to something else.

"Yep!" Bo Na seems happy to hear something other than Chan Young.

"Oh yeah, I have to stop somewhere." Amber says.

"Hm why?"

"I found this shop  I want to get something for some people back...home.." Amber looks at me saying the two last words.

"Where?"

"Here." Amber shows a photo of a cute girly shop.

"EH?" Chan Young looks at Amber weirdly

"Hey, just for some friends and more." Amber looks at Bo Na secretly.

"Hahaha, what a playboy."

"Pfft." 

"Attention please!" The principal says.

Everyone's eyes were adverted to the principal standing on the chair.

"Because of some problems we are having, we are going to stay at this hotel for tonight, I'm sorry for this but we have already contacted your parents or guardians." I noticed Mr Lee looks at Amber and I when he said guardians. 

"The rooms have been sorted." Mr Lee hands out room keys for everyone.

 

I was sharing a room with Chris. They were two per room, Chan Young and Eun Sang, Myung Soo and Chan Young argh I can't remember the others. It started getting darker as I got out of the shower. I got changed into some clothes and put some things in my bag.

"Whoah all white haha."

"Pfft shut up." As I sat back down I felt my chest start to hurt a but.

"Whoah, you okay? Oh no, not this again."

"Argh I think I'll go take a walk."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, want to come?"

"Nah, it's my turn to take a shower."

"Hm okay, I'll be back." I took the room key and left.

Strangely the more I walked, the more the pain eased up. The pool looked so cool at night. I even heard a humming sound which just made it better. Wait a humming sound? I walked forward more and saw a girl humming. 

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo." She took notice of me

"Oh sorry for interrupting." I can't see what this girl looks like since it's night.

"It's okay, do you need anything?"

"Huh?" 

"Oh I work here, my uniform?"

"Oh sorry, I can't really see because it's night."

"Oh sorry." She walks right under the light.

OH MY ....NO WAY...this girl...

"Krystal!?"

"Hm? who's that?"

"Wait who are..?"

"Oh I'm Yoon Se Na."

"YOON SE NA?" I think I say have scared her as she took a step back.

As she stepped back I noticed her foot quite close to the edge of the pool, making her loose her balance. I jumped a step forwards and grabbed her on her waist and pulled her back up.

"..." 

"Uh, sorry Miss Se Na um."

"Thanks."

"I'll go back to my room now ha..ha."

"Oh sure you do that." She gestures me.

As I walked back inside my room, Chris kept looking at my awkward pale face.

"Dude, you see a ghost."

"I think I saw something worse than that."

"What?"

"I need to make a phone call first." I grabbed my phone and dialed Krystal's number.

Krystal: "Hello?"

Me: "Krystal, it's me."

Krystal: "Oh..AMBER!?"

Me: "Yeah haha."

Krystal: "How are you?"

Me: "Um, I don't know actually.."

Krystal: "Aigoo, what happen?"

Me: Haha...when did you get here anyway?"

Krystal: "Huh? Where?"

Me: "What do you mean where..I can't be fooled you know." Krystal didn't reply but send me a photo instead.

Krystal: "I'm at home with the others."

Me: "Oh god..."

Krystal: "Why are you okay?"

Me: "For sure that's not Bo Na, she doesn't act like that and her vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter