It's Him

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days has passed, Chris and I were getting better by the minute. We were so into dancing to our 10 songs, we completely forgot about the 3 songs we had to do for a duet. As I looked through my music on my mp3, I received and email regarding the duets. 

"Great timing"

'Hello Amber

Please email me the 3 girls you want to perform with. They will not know who it is until you guys are on stage, this is because we want to show more teamwork in desperate needs. After please put all 13 songs or more if you do onto a USB and hand it in ASAP.

Remind Crystal 

Thank you and Good Luck'

Man, this principal is taking this competition far too seriously. I took a good long thought into who to choose. Not all the girls at school are fangirls so I will probably choose ones that aren't so I won't get too distracted when they offer flowers or chocolate.

"Hey, what's that? An email?" I hear Chris coming down from the stairs.

"Yeah, have you sent your 3 girls in?"

"Not yet, I feel like I need to brainstorm more into it."

"Wow, this isn't some English compare and contrast work you know?" I say to Chris in a concerned way.

"Pfft I never pay attention to English anyway, What about the Asian dancers in our class, what was her name? Alex and Domo?" 

Chris did like Domo at one point but we kept it to ourselves, Key and Minho weren't really close with us back then.

“Hmmm, I don’t know.” I reply.

"Hmmm also... The smart group in our class. The one with Nancy and her friends?"

Chris kept saying groups that we were only knew but to be honest, I was sort of thinking them too. 

"I got it." I say while composing a reply back to the principal.

 

Amber already had an idea who she wanted to sing with. I was indeed surprised by how quick that was but of course, this is Amber we are talking about. 

"So who you gonna choose?"

"Ariel, Nancy and Domo." You don't mind, do you?

I was shocked to see who she chose. Ariel is known as the chipmunk for her chubby cheeks but it suited her and she does look cute like that. Nancy was someone close to Amber as they usually see each other after school at the mall or just around school, ended up being friends but never really hung out during school times. Domo was a girl I had a crush on. It wasn't too serious but I don't really mind.

"Of course I don't mind."

"I actually got an idea on who to choose now, Thanks bro." After saying that I run upstairs to my room and begin my email.

'Hello sir

My chosen 3 are Jesse, Sophia and Tracey from red commons. My chosen songs are

Some, Soyou and Junggigo

I Just Wanna, Amber ft Eric Nam

1 4 3, Henry ft Amber

Thank you'

Jesse was Ariel's friend who was taller and slimmer, Sophia was part of Nancy's group and Tracey well, is friends with Domo but different classes. Even though I know what she did, all of us pretend nothing happen so I'm keeping my part of the deal. I got an email back quicker than expected.

'Hello Crystal

Thank you for replying back to me, we will notify them and keep it anonymous. Till then

Good Luck'

 

THE NEXT DAY*


It is the night before the competition, we decided to go earlier by an hour and a half so we have more time to be prepared. I left the necklace on my desk with the clothes I'm planning on wearing a red leather jacket and black pants with a red belt.

 

I tried to go to sleep early so I will be more awake tomorrow. But I couldn't go to sleep for some reason. I wasn't really nervous about the competition. I remembered to send the email.

'Hello sir

I chose Ariel, Nancy and Domo from purple commons and my 3 songs are

Goodbye summer, F(x) ft D.O

Give Love, AKMU

The Space Between, Soyou

Thanks sir'

Of course he replied, but it was only just a thank you email. After an hour of moving, I managed to sleep, but was woken up after

"Your other half may be original or unique, depending on what path you take...."

"Your other half may be original or unique, depending on what path you take. Wear this necklace on the 24th October and open this envelope the night before and let your heart live........"

It kept replaying in my head. So I went to grab a drink of water and that's when I noticed a strange envelope on the bench that wasn't there before. I checked the time, 10.24pm was the time. I checked the address and who it was for. 

'To Amber Liu

***, *****, **************, **** Tokyo City, Japan

 

From Anonymous

 

I stood at my spot for a while. I knew it wouldn't have been Chris because she would have woken me up and gave it to me face to face. Plus, it’s from Japan. I touched it and moved away quickly but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter