Ddeokbokki Night

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK*

 

"What are you thinking about?" 

"Oh Chan Young...nothing.."

"You were zoned out the entire lesson, staring at the window." How does he know I was staring out the window..?

"So what if I was huh?" My voice raises.

"Haha, cute, you must be bored nowadays." Gosh does he think everything I do is cute?

I was going to go to my locker until I felt a grasp on my wrist, I felt annoyed seeing that Chan Young grabbed me as if it was nothing. 

"Lets go on a date tonight?" Huh...a date?

"Huh? With you...? um no thanks."

"Cool I'll pick you up at 5." What the...I didn't even agree..

"I really don't like you following me like this" 

"You enjoy it though right." He winks at me and smiles

The fact that he is nice and not bad looking is a plus but I got dumped earlier today and he still thinks he can just do this...? 

"When I mean no, sorry but I mean no can do." Chan Young walks towards me, making me walk backwards.

"I'll come and pick you up from your house at 5, see you soon." He smiles and walks off.

"WAIT..CHAN YOUNG AISH!" I guess I have no choice...

 

END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"You look hungry." Chan Young disturbs me.

"Well if you want me to have a full stomach, let me eat." I say coldly.

I carried on eating at this ddeokbokki place near our school. Come on, if you're going to take me on a date, at least go to a fancy French restaurant or a Sushi go round. I'll let him off this time, seems like he really wanted to go out with me. Sigh* 

 

As I was enjoying the food that was cooked really well, I felt like a certain aura coming closer. I looked up and saw Lee Bo Na and Chan Young grabbing a seat with their food already on the table. He must have made a reservation before which is why the food came early. Wait does this mean it's a date? I suddenly feel a bit weird, seeing Bo Na on a date..is it the fact that she just broke up with her boyfriend? Maybe since she looks like Krystal? Or....that..I may like her?

"Let's go Chris, I'm full." I say, knowing that Chris knows why I want to leave.

"Oh yeah sure, should we eat somewhere else?"

"I don't have an appetite anymore...let's just go back, we can take away if you're hungry." I don't want Chris to not end up eating anything because of me.

"I'll just take away this." She points to the left over food, uneaten.

"Thanks." As we both got up, we heard the the last voice we wanted to hear.

"Oh AMBER, CHRIS!" ...Chan Young

"Hey..Chan Young right?" Chris says

"Yeah, haha you remember! what you guys doing here?"

"Uh we came to get something to eat and then go back."

"I see, you guys should join us."

"Nah you guys continue with what you're doing, don't want to ruin your moment." Chris says.

I noticed Bo Na didn't say anything but instead stared right in front of her. I was in fact right in front of her but she avoided my eyes. The whole entire time, Chan Young and Chris were the ones talking. 

"Amber?"

"Huh?"

"Haha, you're quite a daydreamer, do you have a girlfriend?" Chris says he does but he won't say whether you do. I know a lot of girls that like you."

"Oh um...I" Be fore I could answer, a cup of ice tea was shoved accidently on my clothes.

"OMO SORRY...AISH, I'm so silly." An ahjumma says.

"Oh no it's fine.." I smile and wipe some off.

I looked up and noticed Bo Na about to explode...it's honestly scaring me.

"Wow! Can you treat a customer like this? The service here is seriously messed up!"

"Seriously it's okay Bo Na...uh ahjumma, you don't have to worry about it."

"Aigoo, the pretty girl is right, I must make it up to you. You can get anything, it's on the house." Great..I feel so bad now...

"If you insist, just get a ice tea, the one on my shirt please."

"COMING RIGHT UP!" 

"Wow, will it stain?" Chan Young asks.

"...it's fine." 

"Nice work there Bo Na." Chan Young claps at Bo Na. 

"Yeah um thanks Bo Na but next time that happens...please don't do that again. It not only is it not a big problem, the fact that I feel really bad about it, annoys me. BUT......thanks."

"Here you go, ice tea on the go, I added 2 servings of ddeokbokki for you." 

"Thank you!" Chris says, taking the food and leaves.

"See you, Chan Young....Bo Na." I mutter the last name but it was clear for her to hear.

I didn't want to hear what Bo Na had to reply with. She might throw a fit on me but seriously, it was an accident, she didn't need to shout at the poor lady. We made it back to the school safely. I got changed into MORE comfortable clothing. 

"You going to sleep now?"

"Yeah, after I finish my tea." I say

"Oh right okay, well goodnight for when you sleep."

"Pfft goodnight to you too." I put away my empty bottle.

As I closed my eyes to go sleep, I heard my phone go off. I accepted the call and went outside the room. Since I was tired, I wasn't in the mood to talk.

Me: "...hello?" 

Krystal: "Amber..."

Me: "KRYSTAL?"

Krystal: "Mm yeah, its me."

Me: "Omg, it feels as if I haven't heard from you for ages."

Krystal: "Yeah haha, anyway how is it over there?"

Me: "Its good..well so so."

Krystal: "Hm I see, well it's good he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter