Guests

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MORNING*

 

It was finally morning. I remembered getting a nightmare of some sort of figure shooting and Amber saving me or something...this better not mean anything. I opened my eyes and saw a close up of Amber's face. Seeing that made me fully awake. I got up and got changed, since everyone was asleep I didn't bother going to the bathroom and it's cold to go outside just to go bathroom. I got changed and checked myself in the mirror. Everything seems to be in place. 

What is this girl doing? I got up after a long rest and to see Krystal posing in front of the mirror, actually I'm not even going to complain.

"What are you doing?"

"AH!, don't scare me like that."

"I just asked you a question...." It's funny seeing Krystal mad, haha.

"What's with the screaming in the morning?" I turn to the idols.

"Sorry, Sica unnie."

"Don't we have a meeting to go to...the one your manager.."

"AH...YEAH LET'S GO." Krystal seems a bit strange in the morning. 

Everyone got ready quickly since Krystal kept demanding them to hurry up. I guess they are all weak under the maknae. The room was empty and clean now that they packed all of their beds and food up. I went to Chris's room since I was bored. She was still sleeping

"YA! Wake up."

"uh...uh.." This babo..

"WAKE UP~!"

"argh...AH...who said you can come to my room?"

"Who said you can sleep in during a competition?" 

"Touche, give me a min..." I walked outside and sat on a chair, in the commons.

I looked over at P1.1 and P1.2 where the girls. All of them were doing their hair and make-up. I chuckled a bit seeing them fight over who uses what first. I looked over at the other room P1.3 and P1.4 where the guys are. The guys were different, they were eating chips while taking. Haha as expected, coming from my school. A bunch of girls later came to the commons.

Fangirl 1: "AMBER~~"

Fangirl 2: "PLEASE TAKE A PHOTO WITH ME."

Fangirl 3: "AMBER AND CRYSTAL~~"

I look behind me and saw Chris looking shock as she just got out of her room. We both made eye contact and ran out the back door. We could hear the girls scream for us and we ran. 

"Up the stairs." Chris suddenly says.

We quickly ran up the purple stairs and hid in P2.1. (Purple level 2, room 1). When we couldn't hear anymore screams we went out and started walking around the upstairs area of the school.

 

Amber and I were already sweating from running away. As we walked around, we hear noises from blue upstairs. We stealthily walked inside and saw Key and Minho is B2.1 (Blue level 2, room 1)

"Oh phew it's you guys." Minho sighs

"Omg..there were fangirls and all..gosh I just can't even." Key says.

"Haha, yeah we were chased to and hit upstairs purple until we heard something here." Amber says.

"Oh yeah, Key was too scared and he knocked down a glass cup. I was cleaning it up, luckily no one got hurt though."

"Expected of Minho." I say. 

"Let's go to the mall, I have 10,000 won in my pocket, we can go buy ice cream."

"NO!" Amber and I say in the same time. 

We knew the ice cream place that Key meant was the one with Kai? Was that is name..? in it.

"Haha...ice cream really?"

"Yeah, Chris and I don't really feel like ice cream..how about a drink?"

"Hm..as long as we are out of there..SURE!, come on Minho" Us 4 got out of the class and walked to the mall, keeping an eye out.

"Hooray we are free." Key says in relief. 

I was relieved too, I don't want to be crowded with fangirls.

"I'm thirsty let's go get a drink." Honestly I was more hungry but I can always eat back in my room.

"Oh wait hold on." Minho says while seeing someone.

Hm he must have saw a friend or someone. 

 

Minho went to a guy who looked familiar to him. 

"Hey cousin!"

"Holy Minho..it's been ages."

"Yeah, how long have you been here?"

"I came not long ago, I got a job here and now I'm earning money...and I'm here to visit you ofcourse"

"Hahaha well you got a missus?"

"Eh...I saw 2 gorgeous girls not long ago, but got away."

"Hahahaha, that's what you get for being a player man..come, I have to introduce you to my friends." Minho took his cousin to the other three.

Minho was so excited to introduce his cousin to his friends. When they met, Key was the first one to introduce himself. Key thought Kai was pretty good looking. Chris and Amber were in shock. They tried to get away but Minho insisted.

"You 2 again?"

"Kai..." Chris and Amber both say in the same time.

"Oh you guys know each other? Well Kai is Nikki's brother but he went to study overseas."

"Oh really?" Amber didn't know what to do except be nice.

Chris on the other hand had fire inside her. She kept her cool knowing that it's Minho's cousin. Seeing that guy made her remember her date with Jiyeon.

"Nice to meet you guys." Kai said.

Kai knew exactly who these 2 are and remembered who they came with. Minho seemed to be close with them, he didn't want to be rude in front of him. 

"I have a job to do..see you cuzzie..I'll catch up with you sometime, I may even catch up with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter