First Lunch II

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 1.15 so we had another 30min left before we walk back for our photoshoot. Key was eating his 3 scoop ice cream peacefully until a guy bumped into him, having his ice cream fall on his shirt.

"Hey watch where you’re going kid."

"You were the one that bumped me, look at my clothes."

"You saying it's my fault, you gay ." Suddenly Minho pushed him

"Watch what you're saying punk."

"Oh ho, this your boyfriend?" He says pointing at Minho.

Minho started hitting the guy, Amber tried to stop him but also got hit in the face. Her lips started bleeding. In the end, Mr Choi who was on break saw us and stopped us. Apparently the guy was a student in a school Mr Choi used to work in. Mr Choi was close to their principal so he could suspend him if he wanted to. 

"You guys ok?"

"Yep" Amber said wiping the blood of her lips with her thumb.

"You 3, go to the bathroom before you go back to school. Visit the school's nurse first before you head back to you commons ok?"

"Yep" All 4 of us said.

I was left alone since I didn't get involved. I'm not the type to get involved but will be when it gets to out of hand. If Amber wasn't there, I would have been beaten up more than Amber. I decided to put my head phones on and listen to music. After a while I heard a girl scream who dominated my music. I was shock knowing I listen to loud music but was more shock seeing a guy trying to get his ins.

"Yo, er" I say hitting his face. 

"ARGH!" He got up and held my collar

"Oh ." He says after I noticed it was the same guy that bumped into Key. 

"DAMN IT." He runs away after.

Phew. I swear if it wasn't the same guy, i'll probably be dead by now. I turn around as I put back my headphones. I was listening to 'I Need A Girl' by Taeyang until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, feeling my heartbeat everywhere.

"Thank you for that." 

"Uh..uh um you're welcome" I see who she's with. 

"1 2 3, Annyeonghaseyo we are Girls Generation."

"1 2 3, Annyeonghaseyo we are F(x)"

"1 2 3, Annyeonghaseyo we are T-ara."

I fall back after seeing Jiyeon introduce herself and smile at me.

 

"Omo you okay?" She comes close to me. 

"I'm f..i.n..e." I looked up and caught eye contact with her. I didn't want to break it. I noticed she wasn't breaking it either.

"CHRIS~"

"Chris, where are you?" Ah these guys.

I quickly get up and bowed to all of them and left. I ran towards Key and Amber who called me. Minho was slightly in front of us. We walked back to the school but didn't bother to go to the nurse. We didn't look that bad anyway. I decided to keep it a secret from the others that I saw kpop idols in the mall. They would have gone back and find them, especially Amber with Krystal.

"What you thinking about?" Amber asks, watching me while she gets her hair done.

"Just about the competition."

"Hm I see." Amber always says that when I'm lying. I wonder if she can tell.

 

This girl. She really cannot lie. I saw her red as hell when she ran over to us. I wonder what happen. After minutes of getting our hair, make-up and costumes done we make our way to the PAC. Yunho told us to go the gym for our photoshoot as he saw us walking to the PAC. It was like he prevented us from going to the PAC. Hm it's probably just me. Nikki wasn't here yet so we started before her. Chris went first. Minho and I watched from behind the cameras. She went for a cute, aegyo concept. It was weird for me, but a lot of fangirls will dig this for sure. Minho went after. He went for the y appeal. He even showed his abs. Man his abs are so defined, chicks will run after him. It was finally my turn. I went for what was natural, what I feel is comfortable. 

"You guys want to see your photos first before Nikki comes?" The photographer said

"Yep."

"Yeah."

"Nope." Chris was the only one that didn't want to see. She doesn't like photos unless they are selfies since she knows what she looks like.

"Ok, you 2. First are Minho's"

      ​

 "Dayumm Minho, got some style" 

"Pfft let’s see yours."

  ​

 "Swagalicious" Minho says

"Pfft, Chris you sure you don't want to see yours"

"Yep 100%"

"Where is Nikki anyway?"

"I'm here Minho." Finally she came, she looked like she was running.

We managed to get the whole photoshoot done. Since Nikki came late, we were doing the shoot for one hour and a half. Its 3.00 now. We get back to the commons, Minho and Nikki went to there’s while we went to ours. I got change out of my clothing and change into a shirt and jeans. I laid down on my bed and looked up to the ceiling. 

"Will I really find my love today?" I muttered to myself. 

I then realized that it was Krystal's birthday. I completely forgot about it, I have been obsessing over the competition, this necklace, Tanako and I met you today, yet I didn't wish you a happy birthday. I left my room to go buy a gift at the mall. I got a mango smoothie and a mango cake with the number 21 on the cake. I got everything in a big bag and ran out. It wasn't long before I stopped. I ran into a girl accidently, she ended up tripping on top of me. I tried to get her off so I can see Krystal and personally give her my present. I actually didn't need to leave to give it to her.

"..Krystal?"

"..Amber?"

 

My eyes widen but it feels like this has happened before. Black hair, same eyes except no mask. Her scent was the same. I blinked my eyes hard and shook my head, she was still staring at me. I looked around and saw the other idols with her. I guess since I broke the eye contact, she got up. I kept holding the bag the whole time so I wouldnt damage it. I checked inside the bag and thank god everything was okay. I hold out the bag towards Krystal

"Happy Birthday Krystal, sorry I didn't say it earlier on. I had my mind on heaps of stuff."

"Oh, thank you." She says as she checks it.

Hey eyes went from boredom to excitement.

"WAH THANK YOU." She said jumping on the spot. 

"Tonight if you win, you can join us in Kry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter