First Kiss Kryber

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody knew why I was running, thanks to Mr Choi. I ran and ran until Krystal stopped running.

"Krystal~"

"Krystal!"

"YA!" I called for the third and final time. I looked  around me, we were on the field and Krystal was only 5 meters in front of me.

She finally turned around with a smile.

"Hmm?" I didn't know what to reply with that. 

She sounded as if nothing happened. If shes acting like this, why did she run away in the beginning?

"Sorry..um back there with..Nancy she..it was a...Mika.." Damn it why can't I speak.

I looked up to see Krystal walking towards me, I walked back but it was too late. Krystal was already in front of me. 

"You know Amber..this necklace here." She points to mine.

"Tells me that we are meant to be together." I looked at her, tilting my head to the right.

"Ha..if there are girls that like you I can't stop them, but what I want to stop is you liking them." My eyes open wide.

"Krystal..um."

"I mean I can understand if it's you like an idol since well we are idols but for a classmate of yours....end it." What is she talking about? End my feelings for who? Nancy?

"Wait you think I like...Nancy?"

"I'm not saying that, I can tell she likes you, do you like her?"

"I don't but.."

"Then..who do you like?" Is she testing me?

"I told you.."

"I want you to make it clearer...no matter who you like, we are meant to be but it's not fun that way." FUN? What the hell is she talking about?

I looked away and take a deep breath. She walks closer, making me take a step back, reforming the space like before.

She looks at my feet and walked forward again, without me knowing, I step back.

"Stay where you are."

"Huh?"

"I said.." I feel her hands grab my collar and a pair of lips against my lips.

My eyes open wide as I keep still. Since I was taller and she was on her tippy toes, I moved closer. She pulled back looking at the ground while we were resting on each others foreheads. I could hear her breathing heavily even though it wasn't a big kiss. In fact, that was my first kiss, my very first kiss was my fairytale crush, Krystal Jung.

 

I ran for no reason to the field. Since I saw Amber being trampled on I kind of found it funny until I saw that girl blush. Since she saw me I ran so it didn't look like I was spying on them. She called me once but I didn't reply because it didn't sound convincing that she really wanted my attention. When she called me the third time, I was kind of annoyed since I was older and you don't say that to an older person. Sigh* Haha, should I play a game?

"Hmm?" Hahaha, her face.

"Sorry..um back there with..Nancy she..it was a...Mika.." Ah her name is Nancy, I think I remembered from the performance eh.

After asking her question, I knew she still had feelings for me, she just keeps thinking that she's not the perfect 'guy' for me. Since she doesn't make me happy or whatnot. Actually, I'm very happy when I'm with her like this morning I found her sleeping with her arm right over me, so I rested my head on it. I was awake when she woke up, I tried not to laugh when she jumped in fright. To be honest, I'm not jealous when she hangs with my unnies since I know she is meant to be with me but only if it's with my unnies. When she's with her classmates, I do feel anger but I can endure it.

I noticed she kept moving back as well. Should I shock her more?

"Huh?"

"I said.." I got the courage to grab her collar and kiss her. I know her eyes would be open so I kept mine shut to avoid myself from blushing. Sorry Amber, but this is all in my control now. As I pulled away, I kept breathing hard. My forehead was on her forehead. As I took it off, I felt water spraying onto my back making me jump to Amber. Her hands were around my waist looking straight into my eyes. She looked where the water was coming from, the sprinklers were on.

 

Haha, Krystal's back was wet. I looked around and saw all the sprinklers turning on.

"Come on, Krystal." 

"Where?"

"For a run.." I didn't wait for her to answer and ran. 

We were holding hands the whole time while we were passing through the water, being sprayed into the air. 

"Hahahaha." I can hear Krystal say as she saw me falling over the slippery grass. 

She came over but also slipped and landed on my stomach.

"Ahh, my stomach."

"Omg sorry." 

"Hahahaha, thanks for worrying."

"YA! COME BACK HERE." I think I made Krystal mad but in a good way. 

We were finally having fun. Out of nowhere, I then grabbed her and carried her to the cricket nets where theres shelter.


"Boya." Krystal blushed after putting her down.

"Huehue sorry."

"For a girl, you're really strong." I get that a lot. 

"Haha...anyway what are we going to do about this."

"What? well I left playing with my group to chase you, we ended up kis..." I blushed suddenly from remembering

"Hahaha, cute." Krystal pinches my cheeks. 

"Well, wait what's that?" She points to me necklace

"Oh it's green?...wait a minute." I remembered the letter.

"A necklace that shows the power of green, shows like or luck. Make sure the power of green is yours and your love." I say in my head.

"By any chance, Krystal do you get letters or signs from Tanako?" 

"That old man in Japan?"

"Yeah..him."

"No...he said everything he needed to say when I first got it."

 

FLASHBACK*

 

"What about my love life?"

"You, young lady, wear this necklace on October 24."

"My birthday?" 

"Strange, thats your birthday?" Doesn't this guy know me?

"Yes."

"Interesting, your other half is not what you expect. The power of this necklace will be bought onto your other half releasing your fate. Look out for a light that only shows the colour of nature. Like or luck is in their hands."

"Huh?" What is he talking about?

"I recorded it Krystal, in case you forgot." 

"Wow, thanks Sica unnie."

 

"What do you think it means?" Krystal asks.

"Like or luck...like or luck....lik..AH!"

"I think if it turns green, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter