Believe

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I guess that is just more of a reason to carry on with our plan. Find Tanako, fix the necklace, return it to Amber, restore their love and of course, see Tanako and those kids to their end.” I nod in agreement.

We didn’t want to waste any time at all so after unpacking our bags, we head of to where Amber and I got our fortune told.

“Tanako must know how to solve this mess up right?” I ask.

“To tell you the truth Chris, I sincerely hope he does If not, it doesn’t mean we are gonna give up, if the necklace Amber wore was rebuilt, we can rebuild this one then.” I feel more assured with Siwon and his words.

We finally arrived at the place. When strolling through the city, I started remembering Amber’s first chest ache which was just a couple of steps away from when Krystal also collapsed. This is for you Amber.

“Hello?” We both entered the tent but no one was there.

“Anyone here?” I was even talking Japanese but still no one replied.

The place was legit empty until a rock was suddenly thrown inside the tent from outside.

“Oh god, scared me.” Siwon says with his hand on his chest, breathing heavily.             

“Hm, there’s a note on it.” I noticed as I walked closer to it.

“What does it say?” I grabbed it and started reading it.

“Original or unique? Choose wisely.” I tilt my head.

“Wait, this sounds familiar…” I say while walking back out only to be stopped by a bunch of guys in tuxedos.

“Siwon…” I call out for him as I hear him coming out.

“Ye….uh…what the.” We then noticed a familiar looking guy, quite tall come out between the bunch.

“I need you two to come with me.” He has a deep voice.

“Who are you?” Siwon says.

“Just follow along to our instructions please.” This is starting to get really dodgy.

“We won’t follow you until we know why.” I say firmly.

“Our orders were to just you two back to Sir’s. No other others were given to share private information nor tell you why.” He bowed slightly.

“Well, then without any reasoning, I don’t think we are too keen to go to this ‘Sir’.”

“You leave us no choice Crystal.” How did he know my name?

Suddenly I saw guys charging from the corners of my eyes towards us meaning that force was gonna be taken place. I fought with them while Siwon also tried to back me up. I threw punches at the guy’s faces and kicked their shins when I got the chance.

“STOP~!” All of us froze at our place when we heard a husky man’s voice coming behind the tall guy that just watched everything.

“Sir.” The guy bowed as he moved way for the shorter man.

“Crystal.” My eyes widen to see an old man.

I let go of the guy’s collar to bow sincerely. Siwon took notice of my actions and followed along while the rest of the men ran behind the old man, looking down.

“T..Tanako?” I carefully say.

“Hm, follow me please.” He slightly nod while gesturing with two fingers to come with.

Siwon and I glanced over each other speechless and just followed orders.

We followed him for around 10min until we came across a small looking brick house. It was the only house I could see in sight besides buildings. This must be Tanako’s home.

“You’re men can leave us 4 alone.” Tanako says in Korean to the tall man making us both surprised.

“Yes Sir.”

“So, Crystal… or Chris?” Tanako asks.

“I would prefer Chris thank you.”

“Hm, and Siwon, nice to meet you in person.”

“Oh yes yes, nice to meet you too, Mr Tanako.”

“I don’t believe you remember by assistant, Kris.” Tanako says while pointing to the tall man who just came back from walking his men out.

“Kris..OH!” Jeez, how can I not remember?

“You were the one that came when Nikki and her followers beat us up during that competition.” Kris slightly chuckled.

“Haha, well finally you recognized me.” Well for one, he talks different compared to when his men was with him.

“So, Chris and Siwon, your trip here to rebuild the necklace, I’m afraid, there is no point.” His voice was serious.

“What do you mean there’s no point!” I say sternly.

“Please, calm down…” Kris says.

“Let’s just say, without the necklace there is no luck or love right? Even if there is no luck, you can rebuild the love. That is when Amber comes in.”

“What are you trying to say? She is supposed to just make Krystal fall for her?” Siwon asks.

“Yes. As you know, Krystal’s necklace has disappeared but Amber’s one is still here, and inside your pocket.” I reached for the broken necklace inside my pocket and pulled it out.

“You trying to fix it will only create a new necklace. Even if Amber wears it, Krystal’s one is not present. What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter