Love Selfie

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hahahahaha.” My head turns to the sweetest laugh ever.

“Jiyeon, how long have you been there?” I ask.

“Hue, long enough.”

“Well what’s so funny?” Jessica crosses her arms.

“Have a think about it, all the words you said.”

“Just get to the point…”

“The fact that you love the wrong person.”

“Love?” Jessica unfolds her arms.

“Well, the person you wish to be with is the wrong person to what your heart desires.” I had a think to what Jiyeon is trying to say.

“…” Jessica just stares at Jiyeon, not sweetly but not glaring.

“You mean Yuri!?” I say.

“Mhm, correct!” Jiyeon runs and clings onto my arm.

“What! Yuri! My best friend?”

“Don’t deny it, maybe have a think about it, since you can’t bear to lose her haha, let’s go seobang.” I blush at her comment and leave without turning back.

 

“Boya…” Jessica says while turning to face the view.

Jessica started to question herself, if she wanted Taeyeon, how come she still needs Yuri? She never thought of liking Yuri and the fact that Yuri liked her for quite a while just made her even more confused. Yuri was mad at Jessica but now she seems more cheerful.

“How do you do it…Krystal? How did you easily accept a fans heart? The fact that the necklace means a lot to both of you but would you still be in the same page if that necklace was never on you?” Jessica puts her hand on her heart while staring at the view, comparing her heartbeat to Yuri and Taeyeon.

 

Yoona went back to do her stuff now that she is in a better mood. I was going to my room until.

“Amber~ there will be a delay in the food and stuff so give or take another 45min? Is that okay?” Seohyun says.

“That’s fine, take your time.” I noticed Seohyun include Yoona in the activities now.

Yoona’s facials have turned into a calmer one, I think my job is done, hopefully Chris has did hers. I went into my room and got my phone out. It’s been a while since I deactivated Facebook, I should maybe check up on it.

“Holy …” I say aloud to the number of notifications and messages I received.

Over 100 messages and notifications. All the notifications were stuff people have wrote on my wall asking where I am and if the news was serious or not. I noticed my messages were mostly from Nancy, Key and Minho. Domo also messaged me along with fangirls.

“Haha.” I chuckle at how much popular I got after disappearing suddenly.

All those moments when I was in F4 and when Nancy was a close girl friend of mine, not girlfriend but a friend who was a girl. I sort of wish I could go back, back to when I first got the necklace, back to when Krystal fell on me in the airport. Even when I got my first chest ache. The competition really changed my life thanks to the necklace. I started to hold my necklace and smile at the thought of Krystal

 

KNOCK KNOCK*

 

“Amber?” Speaking of Krystal.

“Come in.”

“What you doing?” She sits next to me.

“Just thinking, the fact we met in the airport was probably the best firs impression I could have with my ultimate bias.”

“You still think of me as your bias?” She pouted.

“No I think of you as my girlfriend.” I pat her head.

“Pfft…” I know she is happy.

“Hey Krystal…will you ever leave me when I get famous and all?”

“Why you ask that…?” She started to look at me seriously.

“I just, Chris and I will be busy and everything and you too. We won’t be able to go out by ourselves that much like now and…” Krystal started to hug me with her head on my chest.

“Never.”

“Huh?” I knew what she said but I wanted to confirm it.

“I will never leave you, as long as you don’t do the same.” Her comment made me wrap my arms around her, causing the hug to be deeper.

“I don’t want to get bad luck so I can’t leave you.”

“Ya!” I pouted while letting my arms loose.

“Huehuehue.” She gets back up while patting my head.

“You know in the car when we were on our way to the hospital.” Krystal gets serious again.

“Yeah well I think I remember, it turned black quite fast.”

“…We..well you really scared me.”

“Sorry, you know I never wanted to hurt you.” I cup her face.

“Did you even hear my reply?”

“What reply?” Krystal pouted at my answer.

“That I…I love you too.” My whole body got goose bumps.

“Sorry I had to hear it the second time…” I felt really bad, I should’ve held it for a little bit longer.

“It’s okay, as long as you know.” She caress my hand that was cupping her face.

“Thank you for loving me back.” I start to blush really hard at my comment.

“I want this relationship to last a long time so of course I would love you back.”

“I never thought this relationship could be real.” I felt my phone vibrate a couple of times causing Krystal to distance herself a bit while I check it.

“It seems some people have noticed the green dot besides my name saying I’m online.” I say see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter