Meeting

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just witnessed Jiyeon kiss Chris..it's honestly weird to see someone kiss your best friend but it's cool at the same time. Haha I knew those two matched.

"Amber..." I see Krystal calling me.

"Yes?"

"I've been calling you for a while you know."

"Oh haha I was just doing some thinking..did you want something?"

"Can we walk?"

"Hmm, to the field?"

"Yep." Krystal and I left the room where all the focus was on Chris and Jiyeon.

I walked in the same pace as Krystal while she has her hands together in front of her while mine were behind me.

"You know..I was the one that told Victoria unnie to give Chris a present." 

"Wait what?"

"I could see that Jiyeon felt something towards Chris but to confirm it I told Victoria about the situation and we made a plan to give you and Chris a present to see if Jiyeon got jealous." I felt sad hearing this.

I know that Krystal and I have a thing now but hearing that she bought a present just to see if Chris got jealous, made me a bit sad.

"Oh ha..ha nice.." Achem.

I started walking in a faster pace, with my hands in my pockets. 

"Why you walking so fast." I stop at my place as I felt Krystal's arm link between mine. 

I blinked a couple of times and continued walking..should I just ask her out now? 

"Hey...Krystal.."

"Mmm?" I grabbed both of her hands and looked straight in her eyes.

"Do..." I breathe in, loud enough that I think Krystal heard.

"Do you...maybe.." Krystal tilted her head

Goddamit it's so hard.....

"Do you want to be my....gi..ah never mind." I walk away from her.

I took this chance to control my breathing until I felt a tug on my shirt. I stopped, crap my face is hot as now. I turn to face her, looking the other direction. I get blinking, breathing hard and constantly moving my head.

"Ya, calm down." Krystal says cupping my face with her hands.

"Actually I thought we were already...going..out." Krystal takes her hands away. 

Aw..I smiled a bit, wetting my lips since they felt dry.

"Haha, I thought we were just having a thing....in that case, Krystal, do you want to be my girlfriend?" My courage got back up.

"Yes." Krystal smiles.

I never felt so happy, I was fangirling hard out on the inside but chuckled a bit on the outside.

"Then, should we go back?"

"Yep.." Krystal and I turn to go back.

Even thought we are now going out, officially, I'm still a bit shy. I can see Krystal's hand just next to mine as we walk. I have the urge to hold it, but I'm too scared. I kept glancing over it, but my head keeps telling me not to.

 

Gosh this girl, even after I kissed her she still thought we weren't going out. It's nice to be asked though, I have been waiting for this moment. I never really wanted a relationship like a full on serious one but, I think I will like this one. I noticed Amber glance a few times to the ground, as I looked to see where she was looking, I noticed out hands were 2cm away from each others. Haha I see what's going on now. I decided to pretend I didn't know. Honestly, I'd like to hold her hand but I know my head will be full on red and hot by the time our hands touch. We finally reached to Amber's room. Everyone else has left, they must have gone out for something to eat. Suddenly it started to rain, everyone must be soaked if they are at the mall. 

"Should we go to the cafe?" Amber suggested.

Even though theres a cafe in the school, we have to go outside to get there. There isn't a lot to eat there besides junk food..thats why I always went to the mall instead.

"It's raining though." 

"I got an umbrella." I guess it can't be that bad.

The umbrella wasn't that big for both of us, I could see Amber's shoulder was getting drenched. 

"Come in more." Amber looks at me and nods.

Even though we were both in, Amber kept tilting the umbrella towards me. I am really thankful but I'm also worried for Amber. As we finally set inside the cafe, we noticed Chris and my unnies.

"Krystal~"

"Unnie~" I leave Amber's side and hug my sister. 

 

Oh, Chris and the others are here? I guess since it's raining, they have no choice. Krystal suddenly ran to hug Jessica, it felt weird being left alone with an umbrella, probably because I'm dumb enough to stay standing.

"Dude what are you doing?" Chris says.

"Coming la."

"You stood there for like 2 minutes when Krystal ran towards Jessica."

"Ya...shhh." I could feel myself turning red.

"I ordered for you by the way, the same order from the first day." 

"Oh sweet." This is why I need Chris.

I suddenly got a text from Mr Choi.

To Amber:

"Hello Amber, the next mission is to basically survive the next couple of nights with the guests. I don't know why this is part of the competition but there will be games against them like variety shows and the biggest of them all, a Taekwondo battle."

To Siwon Choi

"Taekwondo? That's pretty easy, Chris and I are both 2nd dan in Taekwondo."

To Amber:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter