My List

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Krystal! You okay!?” I notice Amber rushing towards me.

“I’m fine, don’t w…” Next thing I knew I see Amber the blood out of my finger.

Seems weird to actually experience this in real life other than seeing it in movies. She doesn’t look disgusted too which made me feel touch at her actions.

“We’ll take over.” Chris says while Amber removes herself from my finger.

“Never thought I would taste someone else’s blood.” Amber grins at me.

I glare at her as I reply but she doesn’t seem to take any effect.

 

Her glare is so cute I just can’t even. I got up quickly to hide my red face.

“You okay Krystal?” Chris asks.

“Yep!”

“Oh good job Amber.” Chris pats my back.

I smirk at her as I reply. Since Chris started cleaning up the leftover glass in this corner, I chose to clean up the broken vase that blocked the way to the laundry room. Now that I know why the house is apparently like this well Chris only told me the part about why the atmosphere was so dull and these love triangles roaming around. I was so focus on my thoughts that I didn’t notice Jiyeon helping me out.

“Oh hey Jiyeon.”

“Hey Amber, so did Chris tell you everything?”

“Ha might as well change her name to Chris instead of Crystal, well basically everything you told her.”

“That’s good then.” She smiles back.

It wasn’t long before I notice other people starting to help. On my right was Ailee who I know is really easy to get close with so I wouldn’t mind becoming good friends with her. On my left was IU who I know is best friends with Jiyeon.

“You going to keep staring?” I heard IU say with a laugh.

“Oh sorry, I’m just thankful for your help and I hope we become good friends.” I smile brightly towards IU and Ailee.

“Us too!” Ailee replies.

I can see that the mood was starting to get more cheerful but I actually don’t know where half of SNSD is but I won’t bother trying to find them. Sistar and Kara were working together in the kitchen for some reason. The actresses just came back from their hectic schedule so Chris told me that she told them to have a rest. After a while, I leaned back on the wall that provided me time to rest. I was sweating hard out, who knew this was more tiring that dancing especially after coming back alive. I turned my head to the right as I see Krystal leaning on the wall next to me. I smiled sincerely towards her.

“Dork…” She chuckles at me.

“At least I’m smiling eve thought I’m so tired.” I pout.

“Still…dork.” She chuckles again, sigh*

I heard some muttering across the room which caught my attention. It was Chris trying to get Jiyeon to follow her somewhere. Haha, it’s funny how hard Chris tries but Jiyeon was too tired. My eyes widen as I saw Chris pick her up easily, bridal style outside. I didn’t think she was so confident to do something like that but congratulations for them.

“Amber…” I turn towards Krystal who started to point at Yuri.

Yuri is actually putting some rubbish away, even though she seems not very into it but I feel quite proud of her. I wonder what happen when I walked off to my room.

 

“Put me down, Chris.”

“You don’t seem like you want to be put down though.”

I managed to get more confidence seeing Krystal and Amber just smiling at each other. I want to experience that, I’m not going to get shot while saving Jiyeon if that’s the cost for those smiles but I think I just need to up my game. Confidence, show her that I care for her.

“…Where you taking me?”

“Just going to chill outside, I just want to hang with you.” I smile while looking forward.

I don’t want to see her reaction, face to face since it can one, cause me to feel embarrassed and blush and two, if she doesn’t like my actions, I will distance myself from her for sure. I slowly put her down outside where the street view was seen.

“I really wanted to see something pretty with you but my eyes were always on you instead.” Oh god kill me now with this cheesiness.

“Boya hahaha, where is the Chris who walked away from me blushing after saving me the first time we met?” I can never forget that moment.

“I’m always here, I will never leave.” I try to pull off a confident grin.

“Just be yourself, you don’t need to change for my liking…” I guess she is true.

I turn around to her and grab her hands making her flinch a bit but I need to tell her this.

“I really like you, in fact, I…I love you, I’m really happy when I am with you but I always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter