Giving up?

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Krystal Liu?”

Everyone looked at each other in shock as they all knew who that last name belonged to.

“Ya open it!” Jessica shouts.

“It’s not even for me…” Krystal replied.

“Ya! Jeez, I swear to god Krystal if you don’t open that right now…!”

“Ah ah okay unnie... jeez...” Krystal started to tear the envelope and grabbed the letter inside and started reading it aloud while everyone huddles closer.

“Um okay… to Krystal Liu or right now Kry…”

“Aish… carry on reading la!” Krystal suddenly stopped reading as she realized that this envelope was indeed for her.

“Um… okay… to Krystal Liu or right not Krystal Jung, member of F(x). Don’t stop hanging on to your last bit of fate that you need to remember. Know that you are the other half that may be original or unique, depending on what path you end up in. Is this really your life? Or are you living in a lie? From Tanako…” Krystal finished reading.

“Argh…” Krystal’s chest started playing up again.

“Ya…Krystal!? You okay..?”

“Unnie….it hurts…why….?” Krystal couldn’t hold herself up as her knees gave up on her, causing her to fall.

“Call someone!” Jessica screamed.

“Move!” Everyone looked as the person who suddenly appeared.

“Amber?” Yoona said as Amber stopped panting.

“No time to ask me stuff, we have to get her to the hospital, we are in deep trouble now if we don’t.” Amber picked her up bridal style and rushed to the nearest airport while the others all follow behind.

“..Who are you…. Where are you taking me?” Krystal uses her last bit of strength to ask Amber.

“I’m just someone who is deep down in your memories at the moment, trying to make it through for you to regain your fate.”

“What fate… are you a sasaeng!?” Krystal tries to get out of her hold.

“Argh, why would I be a sasaeng at this time when your chest is hurting!? Can’t you at least have some common sense!?”

“I don’t even know you…you...argh! You can’t blame me…”

“Listen, I won’t do anything to put you out of comfort but you need to get to a hospital which you can help by not fiddling, I’m trying my best.”

As they finally reached a hospital, Krystal was sent to a room while Amber waited patiently with the other idols. Everyone was worried, knowing that Amber and Krystal have had chest pains but this was the only time one of them were sent to the hospital since it didn’t last that long or one of them just out and took some rest.

“How did you know to come back at that time?” Jessica asks.

Amber didn’t reply but reached for her pocket and got out her broken necklace. Gasps were heard everywhere when they saw the broken pieces out of place.

“I woke up with it broken so I must have out earlier today and fell on top of it causing it to break. I had a dream or some sort of dream but when I was out, inside my head I saw Tanako and he said that my necklace was at crises and Krystal will be heavily affected because of it…which means…”

“The broken necklace caused her to lose her memories of you…” Chris suddenly appeared panting.

“Chris~” Jiyeon runs towards her as they shared a big hug.

“…and change her life events. Listen, you have to tell them Amber, tell them what you told me. What Se Na and you talked about.”

“What are you two talking about…? DOES KRYSTAL KNOW ABOUT THIS!?”

“Calm down Jessica… please tell us.” Yuri says.

“Alright…” Every looked towards Amber.

“The history of my necklace. Basically it was the year 1024.”

“Sound familiar?” Chris cuts Amber off.

“It’s Krystal’s birthday… continue Amber.”

“No wonder… all this time…well okay so that year where Japan and Korea were close by but the land was divided with a fence between Japan and Korea. Both ruled with monarchy. A queen ruled Japan and a king ruled Korea, basically even though it was controlled with monarchy, it was similar to dictatorship. In Korea, Slaves and servants everywhere, a few were free but everything was controlled by the king. But in Japan, they had a choice and more were able to roam around. The queen was more of a pushover but things started to change as the queen met a servant in Korea when he was being punished for making unnecessary jewelry using scraps. The queen felt sorry so she saved his life, the servant was grateful so he made a necklace for her. She fell for him at first sight, seeing his charm, creating the necklace. It was an item to the queen that she would never forget. It was a moment the serv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter