Bober Date

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hours, Chris and I got hungry again. Chris decided to go to that ddeokbokki place like last time but I wasn't really feeling it. We split after locking up the school to go have some private time. I decided to go to that girly place since it's the perfect time to. It's even not far from here, for sure Krystal and Bo Na will like it. After walking for about 15min, I arrived outside the store. My backpack was ready to be filled up with spoiled gifts. As I walked inside, the warm air made me comfortable, the only thing stopping it were the girls watching me. There were 3 of them who looked like they were stalking their prey. I tried to ignore it and look at the dolls, paced around the room. I noticed a family collection of llama dolls that caught my attention.

"How much for all of this?" I ask the lady owning the store.

"60,000 won sir, are you buying this for your girlfriend?" The lady says.

"Oh haha, um yeah." I forgot people tend to mistake me for a guy.

"OH! okay, for you i'll cut it to 50,000 won." 

"Oh thank you." The lady puts the dolls in a bag.

They were small dolls, 1 white one, 1 black one and 2 smaller grey ones. 

I take of my bag to put the dolls in.

Girl 1: "Is he an idol?"

Girl 2: "So hot omg.."

Girl 3: "We need to know more about him." 

Oh gosh these girls are creeping me out. I put my cap on and walked out, bowing the lady and ran to the alley next to the place. I hid behind the rubbish bin since I could hear them walking towards the alley. 

"Where did that oppa go?" 

"Wait isn't it that girl?" I noticed that they turned around and were looking at someone else.

I used this opportunity to walk away to avoid anymore creepiness. As I walked away, I heard some loud voices coming from the girls. I took a peek and saw them push a girl to the ground. Should I help? Or should I just mind my own business.

"It's your fault Shi Woo oppa's reputation is like this.." ARGH!

What the hell, i'll just YOLO it. I walked back and managed to get a better view.

"Hey girls..." I could see them looking at me with eyes open.

"You shouldn't do that you know, bully other girls." I notice them calm down more.

I took a look at the girl and nearly got a heart attack. For sure I know it's not Bo Na or Krystal.

"You okay.." What was her name...

"Yoon..Yoon Se Na?"

"..huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine." Before I could reply to her or even talk to the other 3, I heard a guy talk behind me.

"You three should stop, i'll get you guys a taxi, and hey i'll take it from here." He taps my shoulder.

It annoyed me at first how he could just come in while I was taking care of this but I can see that Se Na and this guy know each other. The guy lead the girls to a taxi leaving me alone with Se Na.

"I guess i'll leave you two to it then." I smiled while putting my cap on her head making me walk away.

"Oh wait..um Amber?" 

"Oh you remember my name haha." I turn around.

"Well, you remember mine so of course I would remember yours..anyway thank..."

"Se Na, lets go." The guy grabs her wrist and leaves me standing still.

Aish, at least he tried to thank me. I wonder who that guy was. Eh I'm more hungry now. I noticed a Ramen shop a couple of steps away so I decided to eat there.

 

"Well, you remember mine so of course I would remember yours..anyway thank..." I suddenly felt a grab on my wrist.

"Se Na, lets go." Shi Woo pulls me away.

As we got out of Amber's sight, I forcefully take my hand out and go to wash myself. He could have at least let me thank him but instead, Shi Woo pulled a glare on Amber and left. 

"You okay?" I hear Shi Woo

"Why did you do that?"

"A simple thank you would be nice, I did it so they would stop harassing you."

"Now they will harass me more, it was under control anyway."

"If I didn't take your side, they wouldn't let you out of the hook, besides it wasn't under control until I helped." He doesn't even know what happen...

I went back outside after I was finished.

"Who gave you that hat?"

I didn't respond but my hand answered by feeling the rim of it.

"Hm, who was that guy anyway? What's your relationship with him?"

"What!?" I got angry by the sudden question.

"It's his hat, I saw him wear it, pfft I'm leaving now." Sigh* I better get home now

 

"Amber?"

"Oh Bo Na!?" I stand up and hug her.

"Ya...who told you to hug me."

"Can't I?" I pout.

"When I give you permission, yeah. I allow you to hug me..." I quickly hugged her.

I smiled as I felt her hands on my back. 

"What are you doing here?"

"I actually saw you as I was passing, let's eat together!" 

"Hm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter