S*xy Side

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chris and I looked confused as hell, seeing the texts for us and each other’s. I realized that Chris’s text from Jiyeon was more specific from mine.

“Ha, you jelly?”

“Shut up, Chris…” I’m not exactly jealous but I would like more than just ‘Go outside.’

“Pfft, whatever. We should maybe go outside now then.” I nod.

“Yeah okay.” We were on our way to the sliding door till we heard Siwon.

“Hey, what’s happening? Did you guys see anything?”

“Not really, we are going outside now but I think its fine.” I’m not exactly 100% sure it is fine but I don’t want Siwon to worry.

“Hm okay, well I got to go now. I have to sort out some stuff, send emails and you know about the competition.”

“Oh yeah okay.”

“See you later, you two.” He waves earning a wave and a bow from us.

“See you Siwon.” One step at a time, he leaves through the front door.

I turned back to the sliding door and took a step outside, scanning the area. I’m honestly scared as hell just in case something pops up or I see some really scary . Chris followed behind me, also scanning the area but nothing was out of place, it was normal. It was until we saw 4 shadows behind the wall.

“What the hell is that?” Chris asks.

“I have no idea…dude what the hell is that?” From looking closely at it, it appears to be 2 big and 2 small shadows.

“Yo!” Chris says, seeing if the shadows moved.

They look like people shadows but more widely. We walked closer to it but stopped as we felt the breeze hit our spine, causing goose bumps.

I’ll check then.” Chris says while I nod.

I was so into Chris checking what was behind the corner. As soon as I saw her get a good view of it, I felt my head hurt again. Aish, what the hell is happening to me and where do these headaches come from. I hope Krystal don’t get them.

“DUDE!?” I shake my head.

“What…?”

“Yo..you need to see this…” She looks as if she seen a ghost.

“Argh okay.” I put my hand on my head and gently pat it.

I wasn’t expecting much until I actually got a glimpse of it. My eyes widen followed with my jaw dropping.

“It’s…it’s…” My hand travels to my mouth trying to cover my opened mouth.

“A llama family…” Chris says it for me.

I don’t understand, I own the big black llama, Krystal owns the white one but how are the two smaller grey ones beside it? I gave them to Bo Na and Se Na who are 3 hours away from here unless…

“Bo Na? Se Na?” I mutter getting Chris’s attention.

“Amber…” My body tensed up as I heard two voices combined together calling me.

My body slowly turned around to the culprits. My mind is like out of its place at the moment. As I fully turned around, I saw Krystal standing there but another two replicas, one on each side.

“Bo Na? Se Na?” I say louder than before but in a confused tone.

It wasn’t long before I see them running towards me, happily jumping onto me with their arms wide open. I managed to catch them but my mind still hasn’t adapted to the sudden hug. Through my vision of sight, I could see Krystal smiling as if she saw the cutest thing ever. I could feel their hot breath on my neck as their heads rested on my shoulders.

“Uh..” I hear Chris beside me sounding confused.

I notice Jiyeon grab her arm and wink at her.

“Let’s leave them alone, okay?”

“Oh ye..yeah.” That was the last thing I heard from Chris after leaving me alone with my favorite girls in the world, excluding my mother.

I gently put them down after finally adjusting to this moment. I swallowed my saliva and looked at Krystal.

“How? When?” I noticed the corners of my mouth rise while my face felt red.

“Haha, aw you look so cute when you smile like that.” Krystal says, walking up to us.

“Well for my case, I left ANA Entertainment, I’m quite successful in Jeguk but I think I rather enjoy the time I have now so I left. Plus, Hyun Wook continued to hassle me, who wouldn’t leave.” Se Na says.

I looked at Se Na from top to bottom, she still looks as mature as ever but I always liked that about her.

“How about you?” I take a glimpse at Bo Na.

“Uh well, I finished school. Well not really but my parents agreed to let me be independent since I got top grades after I got my results back from a test I did before you guys came to Jeguk. It took ages to mark so you didn’t have to do it. Now I’m thinking about finding a job here.” I smiled as she suddenly acted shy mentioning about finding a job.

“So all of this happened yesterday and today?”

“Yep, it felt li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter